Chapter 4.

Secret

When I woke up today, I didn't expect Luhan to smile at me. I was really shocked.

"Hey," Was all he said though, as he went to join Sehun at the dinner table.

"Oh, hey, hyung!" Sehun called to him.

"Hi, Sehun."

He didn't even say anything to me. I didn't expect him to, honestly, ever since...that..happened.

And, now, he's been hanging out with the other members alot more. I'm pretty sure it's meant to make me feel jealous. Honestly, I think it's working, but I don't even know if I like him like that.

Sure, he's a great friend, but it's not allowed. That's why I pretend not to like skinship. I just want to fit in with the media..

-

"Xiumin."

I looked up to see Luhan, frowning at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Lu?"

"They told me to say sorry to you."

Who the is 'They'? 

"Ok," Was all I said back, biting my lip from the awkwardness. 

"I'm sorry, hyung."

"Eh, I'm over it." I looked back down at my book.

Luhan sighed. "How long?" I looked back up at him.

"What?"

"How long have you been over it for?"

"A few days, I dunno. Look, Lu, it doesn't matter. You said sorry, I accepted it, it's over."

"But-"

"IT'S OVER, LUHAN! I ING FORGIVE YOU! I'VE SAID THAT! NOW, GOODBYE! GO BACK TO SEHUN!" I slammed the door, not even thinking.

-

What the have I done?

I thought, resting my head on the door. He's really mad, now. I shouldn't have said anything.

Maybe I should just leave EXO after all. 

"Lu-hyung..?" Tao, EXO-M's maknae, whispered to me.

"Yes?"

"Why's Xiumin-hyung mad at you?"

"I-"

"I'm mad because he's being a ."

"MINSEOK!" Yifan yelled, "Don't use that language around Tao."

"WAIT WHAT?" Suho yelled, running into the room. "Don't swear around my child."

"But, I-"

"Shut up. Go make out with Luhan or something."

Wait..what?

. Kris, why'd you have to say that?! !

I groaned accidentally. "I don't want to." Minseok told Tao and Yifan.

"Wait, what? Why not?" 

"I just don't like him that way."

Damn. That's too bad, Minseok, because I love you.

I love you, so damn much. You're so cute, and I hate it when others spend time with you.

I'm just a jealous idiot, aren't I?

"Lu? You spaced out."

"Did I?" Minseok wasn't even paying attention anymore. "Oh, ok."

-

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND LONG WAIT ! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP BEFORE MONDAY AND IT'LL BE QUITE LONG LMAO SORRY AGAIN