DAHYUN AND CHAEYOUNG

MY NAME IS MINA

 

 

' SuperHereos never exist apparently...i tried to wait for them to see if they will come and step on my window but one day i lost my faith when my superhero didnt came when i needed it the most '

 

"she's on shocked" the doctor told that to the police investigating....

9 Years old Son Chaeyoung is sitting on Daze at the hospital bed while the nurses are treating her wounds....

"she's the only survivor of her family all of them died because of the fire assault" the police said not too loud to the doctor....

"poor kid" the doctor shook her head....

Chaeyoung's hand slowly clenched then open in awe....she open her other hand and  there a keychain of superman is lying...

slowly a tear fell off from her eyes

 

 

 

~

"I thought youre going to bring me where Tzuyu is...where is she?" Dahyun face Sana when she brought her outside a house...

Sana nodded then pointed at a house...

"she's there" Sana answer then push her gently....

"wait what are you doing?" Dahyun got surprise as sana push her towards the house...Sana stop for a second then smile....

"im taking you inside why?" Sana replied with that unknowing face of hers...

Dahyun lift one of her brows....

"im not going" she turn abruptly but enough for Sana to grab her hand...

Dahyun stop and immediately look at Sana's hand holding hers....

after some seconds she let go of her hand....

"You! if you dont release Tzuyu of wherever you took her im calling the police" Dahyun snap that Sana got shock and raise both of her hands...

"woah!!!" Sana respond and trying not to laugh at what Dahyun is saying...

"im not a kidnapper here" Sana said with her grimmed face...

Dahyun puffed some frustrating air before she crossed her arms....

"where's Tzuyu?" her tone is in finality....

Sana put down her hands then point behind her...

Dahyun look behind her only to see Tzuyu...

Tzuyu stop while wiping her hand.....

Dahyun had her eyes widen then came towards Tzuyu...

"what happen why are there blood on your shirt...?" Tzuyu saw that not calm face of dahyun..

Tzuyu look at her shirt and there are stains of little blood on it...

"it's nothing"

"let's go home" Dahyun held Tzuyu's wrist and about to let them walk when....

"we can't go home"

Dahyun stop as Tzuyu said that...she look at her dongsaeng....

"you need to see something" Tzuyu added next that Dahyun's brows scowled....

"what are you saying?" Dahyun had that confuse face...

Tzuyu look at Sana then nod her head like she is signing her something.....

Sana smile after while Dahyun is dumbfounded of what they are signing to each other....

 

 

~

 

"Do you remember me?" 

Chaeyoung look at her hand that has bandages...she's standing in front of the sink while a glass of water is there

"sh*t" she muttered....she held her head...

"i know this is sudden but we are childhood friends"

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth then her hand held the glass and throw it that it shattered at the floor...

"sh*t!!!!" she said in frustration...

her hand wipe out her whole face because of frustration.....she place her hand at the end of the sink....

her teeth gritted so badly....

she's on that position when Somi came inside the dark kitchen...

"why did you run earlier?" somi asked...chaeyoung release a sigh....

"because she's lying" 

somi lean on the entrance of the kitchen...

"she's not lying and we all know that" somi respond that made Chaeyoung turn herself harshly....

"ive already move on!!!" Chaeyoung spat out while somi stay still...

"is that call moving on?" somi calmly said that Chaeyoung scowled and her face paints out frustration and anger....

Chaeyoung raise her head upward and started to laugh next....

Somi just stare at her....

"what if she can really help you?"

Chaeyoung shook her head denying what somi is trying to point out to her....

"that woman doesnt know a thing" chaeyoung shook her head while her face is trying to smile but it turns smugged out...

"chaeyoung-ah the way youre doing things is not moving on it's running to reality"

"shut up!!" Chaeyoung immediately walk away leaving somi standing there....

 

Tzuyu knew that she cant persuade Chaeyoung but she tried...she tried saying evrything that she knew....and she try telling her that she can help but Chaeyoung run at the sudden things that she's trying to say.......she's afraid of reality....

 

~

 

' I never thought that things will change at a blink of an eye.....no one warn me...no one did except fate... '

 

 

Tzuyu and Sana brought Dahyun inside of a big room....the moment Dahyun step in she stop in an instant....

 

there's a big tv screen showing some clips....

Dahyun didnt know how those things are appearing in front of her...

 

' to my lovely daughter ' Dahyun's hands starts to tremble as she heard that voice from the screen...

open while her eyes are staring to tear up.....

"that's-" her voice is trembling so badly...her hand slowly raise up to point out at the screen....

 

' we are congratulating you beforehand coz we know that you will win your piano competition '

Dahyun's hands cover ......

for a long time she saw her parents face again...she doesnt know what to do or react...

' we are always proud of you and we love you so much '

she never knew that this video exist at all....

the Screen turn off the moment the video was finish while Dahyun is still stuck there  looking at the screen....

without her realizing tears are dripping at her eyes....

Sana and Tzuyu just stood there trying to make Dahyun process everything....

"we all had the same fate"

Tzuyu turn her head as she heard sana Say that...Tzuyu saw That Sana is so serious on this.....

Tzuyu look back at Dahyun...then she had her face all determine...

 

' Yeah, each one of us had a terrible nightmare.....nightmare that no matter how we open our eyes a thousand times it will never fade '

 

~

she is sitting at a dark place hugging her own self....she's not crying...she's just on daze....

 

for her, life already turns to worst...she lost her family at the age of 9....

'it's so dark' she thought to herself as her young self sits there...

nothing will turn her life bright again.....

but as she thought of things like that.....

she heard the wood of the small space open and as it opens a bright light comes upon her....

along the light someone is standing there....

for a moment she felt like light come upon her....

"just as i expected youre there ch-"

 

 

Chaeyoung abruptly raise her head and realize its a dream...she had fallen asleep at the bench at the corner....

she stretch herself out...

she sat at the bench....

she held her neck....it felt a little pain because she slept at a flat surface....she massage it and close her eyes....

someone sat beside her.....

chaeyoung didnt mind it at all...

"you are so stubborn as usual"

that voice made chaeyoung stop from massaging her neck then open her eyes and turn to look beside her only to see MIna sitting beside her...

"mina-unnie" Chaeyoung look surprise

Mina smirk then turn to her....

she play out her pointy finger.....

"nah-uh seriously you still cant figure out if its me or mina"

chaeyoung sighed...

"sharon"

"you hit the jackpot kid" she said like a kid then move so close to chaeyoung then hug her while Chaeyoung try to move away....

"seriously why are you appearing all of a sudden?" Chaeyoung push her head away but sharon just insist her head to chaeyoung....

"why i miss my little cutie cub" she said in an aegyo tone

chaeyoung gave up and just let sharon hug her ...

"momo made that woman come and get me huh?"

sharon let go of herself from the hug and sat properly at the bench...

chaeyoung smirk....

"why arent you accepting anything?"

suddenly sharon's voice turn cold that chaeyoung look at her...

Sharon's face turn so deep like her sweet face earlier vanish....

chaeyoung can really tell that it's sharon right now....

"momo thinks that you dont know anything when the truth is you are making things more complicated"

chaeyoung try to strengthen her voice coz sharon is a difficult person...she's acting dumb but if you will see her how she handle things you will be so scared of her....

"momo can do the things that she's planning but i have my own" sharon show her devil like grin....

"and by the way Tzuyu the woman who talk to you earlier she had her parents killed coz she's stupid"

Chaeyoung's eyes widens....

sharon stood up...

"she's not lying so if i were you ill just go and join" sharon dust out her sweater....while chaeyoung just followed her by her eyes....

chaeyoung suddenly felt tensed....

"you are the reason too why your parents died right?"

 

chaeyoung froze....

"why those people had the chance to kill them was because of you" 

sharon is seriously mocking her....

"shut up!!!" chaeyoung stood up while she's trying to calm as her whole self tense up..

sharon chuckle next then put her hand at chaeyoung's shoulder and tap it out....

chaeyoung had her head bowed down breathing so intensely....

"super hereos never exist but i exist and i promise you that they will all pay" she whisper that chaeyoung shrieked out her breathe then glance at sharon....

chaeyoung lean her head at sharon....

sharon smirk then pat chaeyoung's back...

 

~

 

"how did you get this?" sana and Tzuyu heard that from dahyun who is back facing them....

 

"unnie" Tzuyu try to say but Dahyun turn and as tzuyu saw how hurt her face because of crying she stop and look away...

"someone explain this to me?" 

sana look at tzuyu...sana knew that tzuyu cant bare seeing dahyun look like that....

sana breathed out...then stood straightly....

"before i explain yours hear mine first"

Tzuyu look at sana....like is she really?

Tzuyu saw that sana is determine....

dahyun had her brows knitted....

 

sana smiled....

" My parents died exactly at my 12th birthday...they were..." sana try to smile...

"they were buried alive and i saw it all"

dahyun had her eyes shocked....

 

 

"tzuyu...me....you" sana started....

"all of our parents died on the same hands of a person....we all thought its over coz the killing stop but then a letter came stating and saying that the children are the next victims so here we are gathering the children of the killed victims"

 

dahyun bowed her head....

"i cant understand"

sana shook her head...

"you dont need to" 

sana came closer and held dahyun....

"i know its all sudden but i will protect you and tzuyu"

sana pull dahyun to her and hug her....

 

Tzuyu smiled....

 

~

 

jeongyeon wipe her head with a towel she's currently at the swimming pool of the house...

 

"hey"

jeongyeon look ahead only to see sharon smiling....

sharon jump on the steps...

"did momo knew i slip out" sharon went near the pool and play the water....

jeongyeon shook her head....

"good"