OUR LIFE

MY NAME IS MINA

 

 

Her quiet cries was engulfing through me...with her small hands she's gripping the side of my shirt so tightly...

we are both standing at the memorial hall where Mina's parents ashes are laid at....

 

  I remember it very well how she cried leaning her head  at my arm i dont want to cry they became my parens too but i know if i cry MIna will lose herself thinking that theres no hope so i gritted my teeth so hard that day so i wont cry....after the memorial funeral Mina lose her conciousness 

 

Days passed and mina regain her conciousness but she stayed so froze up....she wont talk and just stay at her room looking at the window on daze.....

 

our guardian who takes care of us decided to let us migrate on Korea so that it's a new environment and mina could forget everything that has happen on japan....

even when we migrated on Korea Mina is still like that it's just that one day i woke up and the whole household are on panic....

Mina is missing they said with my pajamas on and at my young age i run at the streets....

i search like crazy.....my korean is barely anything to form a word.....

i just call her name....

 

"Momo" i heard that voice from behind me that i immediately look back only to see mIna smiling....i felt like my heart softens and my heart that beats so fast earlier felt so warm, for months i saw her smiling so greatly again

 

i immediately came to her and hug her so tight

"Mina" i close my eyes while i felt so relieved

 

she hug back then her hand held my head....

"i am not mina, momo-ya" she said while her fingers one by one tap my head....

i sneered then held both sides of her head and push it gently away so i can look at her...

"youre so silly" i said while smiling....

but then as my eyes take contact on hers suddenly i saw something i cant explain on her eyes....

her smile turn to a creepy grin....

"M-Mina" my voice trail down while my mind is starting to process what's going on....

 

her lips suddenly pouted then her hand push my shoulder....

"why do you look like that?"

her way of talking? suddenly became cute that i thought that maybe she's being silly....im about to hold her hand so we can go when....

"i'll slowly kill mina so i can take over her body and i can be with you" my hand stop midway then i look harshly on her....

"Mina what are you saying?!!" my tone raise as i cant take what's she's saying....

at first her eyes just focus on fighting with my stare but seconds after she bursted out laughing

i dont know what's happening...

my young mind doesnt know how to understand it.....

"from now on we will be together forever momo" after saying that she lose her conciousness....

after that incident MIna came back on her daze.....

days and days passed and i forgot all about that....

but one night while im about to sleep i dont know but my feet wants to go somewhere....

i stood up from my bed and went at Mina's room....i stop in front of her door...

it seem to be so quiet...i guess she's asleep....

im about to leave when....

"im scared" 

i heard that....its not a whisper but kinda like a quiet  voice....

"if someone finds out about you they will..." the voice hesitated 

i turn the knob a little and peek there....

mina is sitting at her bed....

her hand is holding her other hand tightly like she's stopping it...

i just quietly watch....

"ill name you sharon" she said to herself

my brows lifted a little as my hand held the knob...

i saw her smile...

at first i dont know what's happening but then....i heard her said that

"ill introduce you to momo we can trust her"

i understand....i finally understand....

i remember what mama said...mina's mom.....

 

"even if you cant understand it...even if it's so frustrating...you just have to understand your sister...because you only have each other"

 

 

Mina is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder ....well only i know it....after that night mina regain like that daze moment didnt happen at all...she's acting normal again....it surprise everyone but i order them not to give a hint or talk about it....

 

i talk to our guardian about it....

and i told her that ill handle it.....ill just tell her the details so we can cure Mina....

 

but how can you remove someone that will be a part of your life....what do i mean by that?

basically when Mina introduce me like it's just a normal introduction i unconciously blurted out a promise...

 

"It's not scary" i said that with a proud tone back then....

"ill protect you and sharon thats why dont be afraid Mina-ya"

i guess i'm the one that started it on the first place

 

PRESENT TIME 

 

Nayeon hurriedly run downstairs while wearing her coat....

 

"why didnt you guys wake me up?" Nayeon rushly jump out of the stairs while two ladies are sitting at the dining table eating....

"Ill be late at my new work"

one of the woman handed her some chopsticks that she wave out her hand indicating that it's a no....

she look at the two ladies who are both on uniform...

"ill be going first Dahyun-ah....Tzuyu-ya make sure to lock the door guys" Nayeon hurriedly went out running....

"Yes unnie" the two girl answer in unison....

The Tall lady stood up first holding her finished plate....

"ill be going first unnie" The tall lady said after putting her plate at the sink....

the older unnie look at her back....

"hey why dont we go together?" she followed her dongsaeng with her eyes as she puts her shoes at the doorway....

"im meeting with someone"

the older unnie's brows arched up while the chopsticks are at ....

she put the chopsticks down then walk to get to the younger one...

"hey Tzuyu i know youre meeting with that japanese girl what are you both up too huh?" Dahyun ask in her authoritive tone...

 

Tzuyu fit in her shoes...she stood up and dust her clothes then look at her unnie next....

"are you curious?" she show that mocking grin of hers....

"NO!!!!" Dahyun immediately answer back that Tzuyu laugh a little...

"hey, what's funny?" Dahyun compose herself as she ask that after...

"nothing" Tzuyu answer in a blank smile that dahyun got more teased....

"Chou Tzuyu!!!!!" Tzuyu run to get out of the door laughing.....

she stop just in front of the gate then fix herself so she could go properly....

she's about to walk when....her feet stop...

her eyes drifted to the other side....

her eyes capture the other neighbor who is throwing the trash...but she's not looking because she's throwing the trash rather her face has a fresh and new set of bruises and wound again....when the neighbor look at her direction she immediately look away pretending to fix her bag..the neighbor went in to her house

Tzuyu sighed then look at the house for a second....then continue walking again....

 

 

~

 

Nayeon bowed her head at the lady who she thinks has the same age as her.....

she has short hair at first she thinks she's a guy but it's not....

she introduce her name as Jeongyeon....

as nayeon saw the house  it seems like a castle...the interior look so good....the house is so bright and it feel so warm....

as the woman started to roam her around Nayeon glance at her....

she's handsome....no she's a woman so it's not handsome....she look so cool....but nayeon brush those nonsense things off and listen to her.....

the head of the family is Hirai Momo the general manager Of Myoui DIgital Company and the one who is trusted to take care of the heiress Myoui Mina....

Jeongyeon told Nayeon things like....her job is to be with Mina all the time kinda easy....but if she wants to keep this job she needs to remember one thing

 

' Miss Mina is kind...so kind....but once she holds her wrist tight and her eyes became shallow never ever come near To Miss Momo do you understand that? ' 

it's kinda weird but Nayeon just nod her head as jeongyeon said that on a serious voice like she's warning her...

after some few walks they stop at a glass door....

Nayeon glance inside only to see two woman sitting and playing the piano....

 

~

 

"at last ive made MIna release me it's been two days since im stuck inside" Sharon lean her head at Momo while they are sitting in front of the piano...

"you should have stayed more" Momo said in a lazy tone....then open the cover of the piano....

Sharon tap one of the key on the piano....

"Mina and your caretaker will be coming any minute now so release Mina right now" Momo calmly said...

Sharon smirk....

"i dont want to..its been days since im stuck there and who said we need some caretaker....you alone is enough...mina and i already agreed upon that"

Momo glance at Sharon....

"you know that im quite busy these days and i cant take some time to look at the both of you...especially you" Momo Emphasize the last word...

Sharon hook her hand at Momo's arm then raise her head....

"im being a good girl here..i swear" she raise her hand with that mischievious smile of hers....

"just release Mina" 

Sharon make a face....

"i just want to see what that caretaker looks like?"

Momo shook her head....then tap out her forehead by her pointy finger...

"youll scare her or maybe hurt her and i dont want you to get in trouble so release Mina so we can talk properly to the caretaker"

sharon shook her head playfully....

"why do we even need a caretaker? we are fine....i can tell Mina to behave herself" she said so proudly that momo look at her in a are you serious kind of look....

sharon notice that look so she smile again....

"youre the one who should behave" momo corrected her 

Sharon shrugged her shoulders....

"ill behave"

momo sighed....

"okay for the last time just let this caretaker last long"

Sharon laugh...

"am i that bad?" she crossed her arms...

momo shook her head...

"you wont let any woman come near me but youre letting jeong why is that?" momo curiously asked....

sharon lie her head at momo's shoulder again....

"coz jeong doesnt like you?"

momo held sharon's hand and play with it....

"and how sure are you?" 

sharon pouted then let momo play with her hand...

"coz jeongyeon likes mina"

that made momo stop for a second but continue holding her hand after...

they are on that position when a knock was heard....

"she's here" sharon announce with that smile of hers...

She stood up when Momo's hand held hers that she stop and look at her....

Momo gave her a warning look that she nod like a good kid....

"ill act like Mina" she whispered that momo let go of her hand coz she completely knew that sharon wont be stop....

she open the door for them....

Jeongyeon immediately bowed Nayeon too as the glass door open....

"Jeongyeon-ah who's that with you?" sharon blurted out that jeongyeon look at her first...Jeongyeon smile then look at Nayeon...

"she's the new caretaker MIss Mina" jeongyeon said....

"HI MIss Myoui" Nayeon bowed her head.....

momo now stood up and came near them....

 

the moment Momo was seen By Nayeon she looks like she got amazed.....

 

Nayeon just steadily look at Momo that sharon had her eyes streak a little as she notice that

 

Nayeon who woke up from her daze immediately bowed then smile....

"Youre Hirai Momo...i like you so much"

that made Jeongyeon lift her brows like she got surprise while momo just smile....well sharon's reaction is not good so let's not describe it...

"i always read all your works....you really inspire me" NAyeon said that so joyfully well she didnt realize that Sharon had her eyes dead focus on her....

"is that so" sharon said with her  smile....

"what's your name again?" sharon move to the front so she can face Nayeon....

"Im Nayeon, Miss Myoui"

momo saw that sharon is clenching her fist that made momo shook her head....

momo move her hand then held that tightened fist of sharon....

sharon glance at momo...she sign her to stop....sharon sighed....

she glance at Nayeon again....

"nice to meet you" sharon calm herself then smile so great...

Nayeon doesnt have any clue smiled then bow her head again....

 

~

Three people are currently standing at the playground who has no people around

Tzuyu took the pictures Sana gave her....

"what is this?" Tzuyu ask to the older girl in black coat....

"that's your next job" sana said while tzuyu look at jihyo next.....

"where's Momo unnie?" Tzuyu ask as she didnt see the other japanese girl....

"she's currently talking to Miss Myoui's new caretaker" Jihyo had to answer for that....

"another new caretaker" Tzuyu smugged....

tzuyu finally look at the pictures and she had her eyes widens and made the picture more near at her face....

"why is she?" Tzuyu raise her head to look at the two woman in front of her....

"this woman she's part of this too?" Tzuyu asked so confuse....

sana nodded....

"she's your neighbor right?" sana sat at the swing while Jihyo lean at the side of the swing....Tzuyu walk a little to face them.....

"can anyone of you tell me why this woman is here too?" Tzuyu wave out the pictures she's holding to jihyo and Sana.....

Jihyo lean out herself and look at Tzuyu...

"coz her parents got killed too like our parents by the same people"

Tzuyu  breathed harshly.....

"she's Son Chaeyoung the daughter of The owner of Son Arts and Design Industry but the company got abrupt and and closed after her parents died"

Tzuyu close her eyes and try to calm down....

"she was kept by her aunt when her parents died and since then her childhood is-"

"destroyed" Tzuyu cut off Jihyo....

Sana started to swing slowly....

"we need to help her and let her join us and its you who will do that" Sana look at Tzuyu so strainly....

somehow Tzuyu had remember the bruises she saw at Chaeyoung's face earlier....

Tzuyu clenched her fist...

"okay ill do it"

Jihyo and Sana seem surprise and didnt expect that they look at each other to confirm if they hear that clearly.....

 

~

 

Momo open the door of a room....a cold wind enters through......

 

"Promise me that you will never ever leave Mina" That echoed through her mind as she step in....

 

"im starting to make them pay mom" momo said

 

 

 

 



this is the strat guys please enjoy it if you have time put comments....put your couple that you want to end up too...

here's my twitter guys @dosedosebente lets be friends