Physical Education!

Teen Strike

​TAEYEON'S POV

 
"Taeng, why are you late a while ago when we are ordering food?" Yuri asked Taeyeon who is looking at the window where the girls are running.
 
"What subject are we doing?" Taeyeon ask Yuri, "Physical Education, why?, nevermind that about my question, answer it." Yuri said.
 
"Ahhh, that, I met him" Taeyeon said shortly, Yuri and Amber looked at Taeyeon with questioning look. "Who?" Amber asked shortly.
 
"Siwon,.... and his gang" Taeyeon said that suprsied Amber and Yuri, "He told me to stay away from, her." Taeyeon pointed at the window that shows Tiffany talking with her friends. As Amber and Yuri looked at the window.
 
"Does he have anything, ... like a relationship with her?" Yoona asked as he pop up with Sooyoung. Taeyeon looked at Yoong. "Don't know Yoong, I don't know her so I'm out of it." Taeyeon said as he put his chin on the table. "What if..what if Siwon hurt her.?" Yoong asked him, "She can protect herself." Taeyeon said and starting to close his eyes,
 
"Okay class, Good Morning." Teacher said and looked at Taeyeon and smile. "Okay so class, today I will be you advisory teacher, my name is Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you all class,...... so I heard that we have a new students today, please stand up and introduce yourself." Ms. Kim said.
 
Taeyeon and the others look suprised when they saw Hyoyeon, Taeyeon started, "What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked. "Ohh, Taengoo, I didn't know you here too. are the others here?, oh btw introduce yourself." Hyoyeon said.
 
"Kim Taeyeon, 19 years old, little brother of HER. it's nice to meet you all." Taeyeon said and sat down.
 
"Kwon Yul, 18 years old, it's nice to meet you all."
 
"Choi Sooyoung, 17 years old, loves food."
 
"Im Yoong, you can call me anything."
 
"Amber Liu, 16 years old, it's nice to meet you all." Amber said and bowed to the class. After a few minutes the Teacher talked.
 
"Okay class so proceed to your next class." Ms Kim said. Tried to walk away but only got stopped when Taeyeon held her arm. "So, Explain" Taeyeon said, After explaining everything.  Taeyeon left. "What?, really that's it?, just walk away?" Ms. Kim.
 
Taeyeon and the other Royal Princes came out of the changing room and lots of girls are squealing over their handsomeness, iness, and hotness. And of course the Guys are jealous.
 
"Okay class start warming up." Coach. The students started warming up. After a few minutes of warming up they lined up to their specified place.
 
"I will group you into two okay?, ....... Okay, so Taeyeon, Amber, Suzy, Hyuna, Sunny, and ..... Yul. You'll be group 1. Sooyoung, Yoong, Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal, and Baekhyun. You'll be group 2. " Then the Coach continue grouping the others while the group 1 stay in one side and the group 2 also.
 
But their is something that is bothering TaeBer right now... and it is Suzy and Hyuna, those girls won't stop fangirling and asking lot's of question on Taeyeon and Amber.  Sunny just chuckle while Yul sigh. 
 
"What's wrong?" Sunny asked Yul, and Yul just pointed at Taeyeon and Amber, while Sunny look at her with the 'Whats-with-them' face.
 
"Taeng and Amber are uncomfortable with them around. Its because ... " Yul was about to say something when Taeyeon and Amber cutter him. " Yah! KkabYul! Help us here ya know?!" Taeyeon wisphered while Amber was Trying to run away but only got stop always by Suzy who is clinging on his arm.
 
Yul sigh again. While on the other side was the opposite, it was awkward and silence filled their side. Sooyoung and Yoong are looking at Taeyeon's side just sigh, "Uggghh, ...... why does this have to happen, we should be with them not here, ... Ughh, I'm hungry! ~~" Sooyoung whined as he lay down the floor while stomping his feet like a kid.
 
"Then just go there! Were not forcing you too." Jessica shouted annoyingly.
 
"What!, you blonde stick! Okay fine! Let's go Yoong!" Sooyoung said as he stand up and grab Yoong's wrist.
 
"Umphh!, whatever... namsan tower, " Jessica mumble loudly clearly enough for Sooyoung to hear. " Hmmp!, your just Blonde stick!." Sooyoung argue back.
 
After few minutes of arguing they finally settled Down. " Okay class so since you already knew your group, once I call your group go to the place I had said okay?, ...... Good, then "FIELD" group 1 and 2, "GYM" 5 and 3, ......... Okay?! Now go" Coach said.
 
GROUP 1 & 2 = *FIELD*
 
The groups are walking once they saw someone especially familiar to Taeyeon and the others. "Arkk! Hyoyeon." Taeyeon scoffed.
 
"Yo!, hi guys so today, I will be handling you" Hyoyeon said.
 
"But what are we going to do Ms. Kim?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Good question Ms.Hwang, what we are about to do today is ............. GPM Battle." Hyoyeon said and smirked.
 
While Baekhyun, Suzy and Hyuna were shocked the others were serious about it.
 
Hyoyeon looked at both groups who are facing each other, she smirked.
 
"Let the fun Begin!"
 
END OF CHAPTER 1
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Hi guys sorry long no update! Finally finished the first chapter.
 
School have Been busy and lots of project came and I need to memorize something.
 
But let's not worry about that.
 
I'm back guys hello again I'm GoldBunniez you can call me Gold or Bunny or anything you prefer.
 
So Friends if you are wondering what is "GPM Battle" it stands for GrouP Mini Battle. It is just a simple game for a class.
 
Now done.
 
So let me just remind you that the very Main of this story couple is Taeny, and the others are just minor but Ill keep them still a couple in here.
 
So Hope you guys like it and Enjoy!! ^_^
 
Oh I nearly forgot that in this week I will be airing my new story and if you want to know it's still Taeny couple because, .... IMMA LOCKSMITH!
 
But still guys I always love the other couple too. So HWAITTING!
 
Bye bye~~~~
 
-GoldBunniez