A Gift for a Mother

Part-Time Superhero

After Jihyo demanded Tzuyu to dress up as The Force for their upcoming pep rally, she left the diner, dragging Jeongyeon away with her. Nayeon almost threw a mug at Jihyo for dragging Jeongyeon away.

What am I going to do?

Tzuyu was internally panicking. She had to be The Force for the pep rally. As if she wasn’t already compared to The Force enough.

“Tzuyu, are you okay?” Sana looked worried.

“I’m just stressed about what Jihyo wants me to do for the pep rally.” Tzuyu sighed and brought her head to the table.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll be awesome as The Force! You look and feel almost exactly like her! Trust me, I would know!” Sana reassured Tzuyu.

That doesn’t make me feel any better.

“I guess…”

Tzuyu wasn’t so hungry anymore. She gave the dogs the rest of her meal. She watched Sana finish her meal. Throughout her meal, Sana dropped her fork a total of seven times.

-Burp-

“Oh! Excuse me!” Sana turned bright red. She brought her hand to and blinked at Tzuyu in embarrassment.

God, even her burps are cute.

“It’s fine.” Tzuyu smiled.

They both stood up and got ready to leave the diner with their dogs.

“I hope you enjoyed your meal! Don’t come back!” Nayeon shouted at them.

.

“So, what are you going to do now?” Sana asked as she bent down to pet Artemis.

“I don’t know, I’m probably going to go home.”

Sana stood up immediately.

“Can I come?”

“...Why?”

“Since we’re super close friends now, we should be able to visit each other’s houses!”

Yup, this totally has nothing to do with Sana being jealous towards Jihyo about her knowing where Tzuyu lives.

“Sure, I guess that would be fine.”

“Yay!” Sana jumped up and down. Artemis was jumping up and down with her.

So cute. Her dog is alright too, I guess.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu led Sana to her house. Hand in hand of course, Sana wouldn’t settle for anything else.

“Your house looks nice!” Sana praised as she eyed the two-story house.

“Thanks.” Tzuyu smiled and took out the keys to her house. She fumbled with them a little and accidentally dropped them. Tzuyu and Sana both reached for them at the same time. When their fingers met, they both jumped a little and looked at each other.

“I-I got it.” Tzuyu stammered.

“Oh, o-okay.”

Tzuyu makes me feel tingly inside~

Before Tzuyu could get a proper grip on her keys, Chewbacca took the keys into and ran off. Chewbacca stopped for a second to pee on a garden gnome. She then continued to run around the front yard.

“Chewbacca! Get your back here!” Tzuyu shouted at Chewbacca.

She’s so savage.

Chewbacca stopped and looked at Tzuyu. Chewbacca gave her a look that only meant one thing: make me .

Artemis looked at her girlfriend with a very proud look on her face.

Tzuyu’s eye twitched. She was about to chase after her dog when the door suddenly opened.

“Honey! You’re home!” Tzuyu’s mother smiled. “Who is this pretty girl? Is she your girlfriend Tzuyu?! You’ve finally decided to give me a daughter-in-law!”

Pretty? Oh, you are too kind~

Sana smiled at Tzuyu’s mother.

“Mom! She’s not my girlfriend!” Tzuyu was so embarrassed.

Tzuyu’s mother’s face switched from immense happiness to severe disappointment.

“Oh…”

“I-It’s okay Mrs. Chou! I might be Tzuyu’s girlfriend one day!”

If The Force doesn’t work out, Tzuyu would be nice to go for~

Tzuyu cheek’s flushed into a nice shade of red.

“Great! Well, come on in!” Tzuyu’s mother ushered them both inside. She patted both of the teenagers on the . She definitely did not them a little bit.

“But Chewbacca-”

Tzuyu’s mother cut her off, “I’ll handle it.”

Tzuyu sighed and walked into her house with Sana.

“Chewbacca, if you don’t come here right now, I’m going to start calling you Darth Vader.”

Chewbacca ran into the house at record-breaking speed.

“Good girl.”

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu led Sana to her living room and offered her a seat. Chewbacca led Artemis to her Death Star dog house and offered her a bone.

My dog is such a lady pleaser.

Tzuyu shook her head at her dog’s antics.

“So, what is your name sweetie?” Tzuyu’s mother asked Sana.

“It’s Minatozaki Sana.” Sana smiled brightly at her.

“Minatozaki?! Does your mother work at Jelly Jelly?!”

“Yup!” Sana was just as excited as Tzuyu’s mother. Tzuyu just looked at her mother and Sana in disbelief. They were talking to each other as if they’ve known each other for years.

“Your mother and I have become the best of friends in the short time we knew each other! Oh this is wonderful! I love the thought of us becoming practically family members when you two get married!” Tzuyu’s mother spazzed so hard.

I’ve never been more embarrassed.

Sana just giggled at what Tzuyu’s mother said.

“Would you like anything to eat?”

“No thanks mom, we just ate-”

“Yes please, I’m actually still hungry!” Sana cut Tzuyu off.

Oh god, Sana’s stomach is a black hole.

“What would you like?” Tzuyu’s mother was determined to make the best meal for her potential daughter-in-law.

“Um, toast would be nice!”

“Oh, I’m sorry dear, I’m afraid Tzuyu has destroyed our toaster the other day…”

Crap.

“What? I thought Tzuyu and her dad fixed it together yesterday.” Sana was super confused.

“Pfft, as if my husband can fix anything.” Tzuyu’s mother laughed at the thought of her husband actually being able to repair something.

“What was that dear?” Tzuyu’s father shouted from upstairs.

“Nothing boo! I love you!”

“I love you too pumpkin~”

They are so embarrassing.

Tzuyu facepalmed.

Sana continued to smile at everyone. She was very amused with the whole situation.

“You didn’t fix the toaster?” Sana looked at Tzuyu.

“I-I thought we fixed it.” Tzuyu rubbed the back of her head nervously.

“Oh.”

“Nevermind, I’ll just eat something when I go home.” Sana told Tzuyu’s mother.

“Are you sure? How about a drink?”

Tzuyu’s mother was so damn determined to please Sana.

“Do you have apple juice?”

“Yes! Tzuyu, why don’t you show Sana your room while I pour juice for her?” Tzuyu’s mother pushed Tzuyu and Sana towards the stairs.

Sana started walking up the stairs. Tzuyu stared at Sana’s cute and was about to follow her when her mother pulled her back.

“Don’t ruin this. I don’t want you to die alone and ugly. You must get a girlfriend soon.” Tzuyu’s mother gave Tzuyu one last smack on her before shoving her up the stairs.

Mom, this is no time to play matchmaker.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sana made it to the top of the stairs and turned around.

Where did Tzuyu go?

Sana waited a few seconds before she saw Tzuyu come up the stairs.

“Sorry, my mom wanted to tell me something.”

“What did she say? Was is something about me?” Sana looked at her worriedly. She didn’t want Tzuyu’s mother to dislike her.

“Kind of, don’t worry about it, it wasn’t anything bad.”

Okay…

Tzuyu took Sana’s hand and led her to her room. Sana saw a bunch of Star Wars posters. She was pretty happy when she saw them. They reminded her of her favorite hero.

Her obsession is no joke.

“About the posters, I’m actually not that into Star Wars anymore, I was just too lazy to take the posters down.” Tzuyu defended herself when she saw Sana staring at her walls.

Right.

“Okay.” Sana took a seat on Tzuyu’s bed. Tzuyu stood awkwardly near the door.

“What are you doing? Come here~” Sana patted the spot next to her.

Tzuyu slowly walked towards Sana. Suddenly, Chewbacca and Artemis darted into the room; they both were biting onto a rope together. Tzuyu’s leg got caught on the rope and tripped… On top of Sana. Sana ended up lying on the bed with Tzuyu on top of her. Their legs were intertwined and Tzuyu’s hands were on both sides of Sana’s head.

Oh. My. God.

Sana and Tzuyu stared at each other while they were in a very intimate position. Chewbacca let go of the rope and pounced onto Tzuyu’s back, causing her body to press against Sana’s harder. Both of their shirts rose a little bit; Tzuyu and Sana’s bare stomachs were touching, they both felt immense warmth on their belly region. Sana’s skirt was also pulled up a bit, revealing tender thighs.

“Sana~ I brought your juice-”

Tzuyu’s mother almost dropped the cup. Tzuyu and Sana both looked at her in shock. They saw tears in her eyes.

“Mom! It’s not what it looks like!”

“OH MY GOD! Honey! You’ll never believe what Tzuyu is doing with Sana! I’m so proud of her!” Tzuyu’s mother screamed, leaving the cup on Tzuyu’s desk before running off to go gossip with her husband.

Tzuyu jumped off of Sana and fixed her shirt.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry!”

Don’t be.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sana just laughed it off. She sat back up into an upright position and fixed her own shirt and skirt. She had a very big grin on her face as she swung her legs happily.

“It’s okay, accidents happen.”

Tzuyu looked down at their dogs. She glared at them with fire in her eyes.

“Get out of my room.”

The dogs didn’t argue and frolicked away.

Damn dogs.

Tzuyu pulled a chair near her bed.

No way in hell am I going to sit on that bed with her.

She grabbed the apple juice off her desk and gave it to Sana.

“Thank you!” Sana took a sip.

“You’re welcome.”

“So, what do you do for fun around here?” Sana asked, she placed her cup on Tzuyu’s bedside table and flopped on her bed. She began to pretend to make snow angels. Tzuyu gulped as she caught a glimpse of what was under Sana’s skirt.

“I-I don’t really have anything to do, I almost always just nap when I come home. I’m always exhausted by the time I get home.”

“What makes you so exhausted?”

“Just… Stuff…”

No way am I telling you.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu didn’t want to go into details. She let it go… For now.

“I see.”

They sat in a comfortable silence. Suddenly Tzuyu’s phone rang. Tzuyu looked at the caller ID.

Dubu.

I bet she’s just going to annoy me.

Tzuyu just stared at her phone.

“Aren’t you going to pick it up?” Sana pointed at Tzuyu’s phone.

Tzuyu sighed.

Fine.

“Hello?”

“Tzuyu~” She heard Dahyun sing her name.

Disgusting.

“What are you doing right now?” Dahyun asked.

“I’m hanging out with Sana.”

“Sana!?! Chaeyoung, our baby really is growing up!” Dahyun shouted at Chaeyoung. They were both hanging out at the ice cream shop together.

Oh god.

“Put us on speaker!” Tzuyu could hear Chaeyoung’s voice.

Hell no.

“I’d rather not.”

“C’mon! We won’t say anything weird!”

I don’t believe you.

Tzuyu just sighed and put the phone on speaker.

“You guys are on speaker now.” Tzuyu said.

“Sana!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung both shouted.

“Y-Yes?” Sana was surprised by the sudden voices.

“Is Tzuyu treating you okay? Do we need to beat her up for you?” Dahyun asked quickly.

“Yeah, I have a very nice baseball bat that needs breaking in!” Chaeyoung said as well.

Wow, both Sana’s friends and my friends threatened to hurt me if I hurt Sana. Why is nobody ever on my side?

“She treats me like a princess~” Sana replied. She looked at Tzuyu and stuck her tongue out at her.

You better stick that tongue back into your mouth.

“That’s awesome! Good girl, Tzuyu!” Chaeyoung praised.

“I’m not a damn dog.”

-Bark-

Tzuyu looked out her door and saw Chewbacca looking at her with a tilted head.

I wasn’t talking about you, you idiot.

“It’s only our right as Tzuyu’s friends to embarrass Tzuyu in front of her girlfriend! Did you know that-”

Oh no.

“I told you she’s not my girlfriend!” Tzuyu shouted before hanging up on them.

Sana pouted. She wanted to know embarrassing stories about Tzuyu.

“I think you should go home now.” Tzuyu stood up.

“O-Oh, okay…” Sana was a bit sad, but she didn’t want to try to persuade Tzuyu into let her stay longer. She took one more sip of her apple juice before placing it on Tzuyu’s desk and followed Tzuyu out of her room. Tzuyu led Sana down the stairs and towards the door.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” Tzuyu asked.

“It’s okay, I think I’m going to walk Artemis around the block before I go home.”

“Alrighty then.”

Artemis whined as she let her owner tug her out by her leash. Chewbacca was whimpering as well.

“Bye Sana.”

“Bye Tzuyu~” Sana gave Tzuyu a kiss on the cheek, “Thanks for taking me out today, I had a lot of fun!”

Sana gave Tzuyu one last beautiful smile before walking away with Artemis. Sana tripped on nothing again, but caught herself. She turned around and look at Tzuyu with a little smile. Tzuyu just smiled back and waved. After Sana was out of sight, Tzuyu touched her cheek with her hand. She could feel the heat radiating off her cheek.

I wonder if she kisses all her friends like that…

Tzuyu closed the door and turned around. She was greeted with the sight of her parents hugging each other, looking at Tzuyu with large grins.

“Good job Tzuyu! I can already hear the wedding bells!” Tzuyu’s father had tears dripping down his face. He has never been more proud.

They are so freaking weird.