Not as it seems

Tch; little insignifiant human being

“well, Lee Sungmin, mind telling me why are you here?”

“same to you. I’ve been living here since forever so who are you?”

“Well I’m living here too so get out of here. I’m Cho Kyuhyun for god’s sake. A little person like you certainly does not deserve to share my room.”

“excuse me? Your room? I’m the one living here. “

“yah! Kid! Who the hell do you think you are? I am Cho freaking Kyuhyun! A little being like you doesn’t…”

He was cut off by that Sungmin guy coughing blood.

“Y-Yah kid…are you okay?”  Kyuhyun said awkwardly.

“Yeah, I’m fine” Sungmin said smiling. “They usually don’t hit… I guess today they were in a bad mood”

Kyuhyun just stood there speechless.  Before he could do anything, Sungmin just jumped out of the window, leaving a more than confused Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun must have stood there for hours before the principle rushed in (A/N can u say that? Oo)

“OMIGOOOD  I’M SOOO SORRY !!!!!!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU YOUR CLASS!!!!!! IT’S 2B!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME?”

After a century of spazzing over how an incompetent principle he is, Kyuhyun snapped.

“FOR LORDS SAKE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A BAD PRINCIPLE WHY THE HELL DID YOU BECOME ONE? HOW THE HELL IS THIS SCHOOL THE FIRST IN KOREA WITH A PRINCIPLE AS INCOMPETENT AS YOU? THAT GUY BEFORE WAS BEATEN UP SO BAD HE WAS COUGHING BLOOD. I HAVEN’T BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN A DAY AND I THINK THIS SCHOOL IS COMPLETELY ED UP!” he yelled.

After Kyuhyun’s not so pleasant speech, the principle’s little boy/high school girl image vanished  leaving a scary and dangerous looking hot man.

“now you’ll listen to me bro’. I am not the principle of this school for fun. This school is not heaven on earth. Every student is here for a reason.  Your parents sent you here because something happened and they want you to forget that thing. I repeat. Your class is 2b. you are disposed of class today. You will start tomorrow at 8 am exactly. You will receive the same punishment as the rest of the students if you happen to be late. Got it? Good. Enjoy your stay in this school, Cho Kyuhyun.”  The principle said before leaving the room.

The almighty Cho Kyuhyun just stood there, thinking about what the principle told him. If it was true, what could’ve made his parents send him? And what about his brother.  Was there something wrong with them? The question kept repeating itself in his head until he remembered something. Something that his parents wanted to forget.

“ it couldn’t be that…right?”

Heechul POV

Hi. My name is Heechul. I wanted a quiet life. I wanted nothing to bother me. I wanted to have a girlfriend, marry her, have kids and die with no regrets. Of course, my dreams were crushed when my lovely parents transferred me to this academy.  Here, nothing is as it seems. I just hope that my brother won’t have to come here. I really wish that he can live the life he wanted. I want him to let go. Let go of that incident.  He might’ve already forgotten, but I know for sure that my parents won’t be able to sleep knowing that he still remembers it. They might send him here. To make him forget. To let him find happiness.

That’s how bad our parents are messed up.

Sungmin POV

They were unexpectedly rough today. Probably because they were drunk again. Oh well. What can I do. Bullying here was a stress reliever.  Because  here, nothing is what it seems. Apparently, I have a new roommate. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. Kinda hot if you ask me. I wonder how it would feel if he…NO…don’t think about this Sungmin.  

I sighed as I went in the principle’s office. I only found Minho standing straight like a pole. God I swear that guy could pass for a statue.

“hey Minho where did Taemin go?” I asked casually.

“you room”

Same old detailed Minho.

“why?” I asked since it wasn’t so much of a surprise that Minho gave me so much details.

“Tell Kyuhyun his class”

Haha Taemin forgot to tell him his class? I swear that guy never changes. Oh. Your wondering why I’m calling my principle by his name? it’s because were friends. Weird huh? Well not here. Taemin did a lot of things for me so I really don’t consider him as the principle. Same goes for a least half the school. Taemin was the most cutest thing alive. Except when he was mad. When he’s mad, his personality completely changes. He becomes cold and heartless. Well I can’t blame him. After all he’s gone through. Well now I’m waiting for him so we can go eat cake. Your wondering why? BECAUSE TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Yeah well Taemin is the only one to know about it so we’re gonna celebrate it together. Hmmm I really hope that roommate of mine won’t anger Taemin… angry Taemin is not a pretty thing to see. Oh well, I wish you my best, Cho Kyuhyun…wait…Cho? As in Cho Heechul????? oh great! Please don’t tell me my new roommate is the brother of that son of a gun (A/N lol I like saying that :P) Cho Heechul. oh please god…how can this day get any worse.

___
lol ....what the hell was that :P completly unrelated to my original idea....do u guys like it? or should i change it to more romantinc like stuff Oo anyway xD BRO'S I HAVE 16 SUBBIES ^^ I HAD 8...NOW I HAVE 16 =D BRO'S U ARE THE BEEEST =D I WELCOME ANY SUBSCRIBER WITH WELCOME ARMS :P oh and i update veeeerry often right guys :P hehe...*akwardly standing looking at the floor* anywayyy thx for your comments =D i hope i didnt disappoint anybody :O please dont hate me if my story  this chapter >< i beg you...please...anyway....

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIIIN <3

and a happy new year

pic.twitter.com/UFuHNc8Q

hehe sungmin in cake :P

pic.twitter.com/L3WpcCbw

and sungmin clean...

why do i feel that i posted the pictures in the bad order....oh well :P

hapy birthday :D (cause here its still the first cause in some countrys it isnt :P)

PS: mad taemin looks like the picture in the beggining...jusdt ignore the dress :P or whatever it is :P