Strange chairman

Tch; little insignifiant human being

Kyuhyun sighed as he entered the enormous school.  He was freaking Cho Kyuhyun. He didn’t need to go to school.

“Argh…what a pain” muttered Kyuhyun as he knocked on the door of the principle.

“yes. Come in.” a high pitched voice said.

Kyuhyun sighed –again- and opened the door to find himself looking at a boy who had a very high resemblance to a 5 year old boy and a young high school girl.

“um…can I speak with the principle…please?”

The little boy/high school girl looked at him with a finny look.

“I am the principal silly” he/she said giggling.

Noticing Kyuhyun’s discomfort, the little boy/high school girl decided to present himself/herself:

“Hi. My name is Lee Taemin. I’m this school chairman. Um..well…I’m 18 years old…I like banana’s…uum…uum…oh yeah and I’m a boy “ he said with aegyo.

Kyuhyun’s jaw was hanging low when the principle finished his introduction.

“how can a boy look so pretty? And 18? Isn’t that like way too young to work as a chairman?” though Kyuhyun. He was so deep into his thoughts that he didn’t notice he young principle calling him.

“Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun? Mr.Cho? helloo?”

Despite Taemin’s effort, Kyuhyun was still wondering how a young guy that looked like a kid/high school girl could becaume principle.

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN” a deep and scary voice echoed in the room.

Kyuhyun jumped out of fear.

“yaah. Minho hyung! Don’t scare the kid like that!” the principle whined.

“I’m sorry sir. I just can’t sand impolite people like him.” The man named Minho said.

Kyuhyun, who just noticed him, decided to analyze the guy.

He was tall. Very tall. And he had very…um…special eyes. Kind of charming though. But not for Kyuhyun. There was no doubt in Kyuhyun’s mind. Choi Minho was an alien. Even worse: A frog alien. Yup. That’s right people. Choi Minho is a frog alien.

“ohmygod! I completely forgot why you’re here.” Taemin suddenly screamed.

“ohmygod! How can I be so dumb! Minho hyung, Kyuhyun is a new student here. Can you please show him his room? It’s the one that Sungmin never uses.” The principle continued while massaging his forehead.

The frog alien shook his head and left the office with a quiet follow me meant to Kyuhyun. 

Not knowing what to do, Kyuhyun just followed the Frog alien silently. While they were walking, Kyuhyun decided to ask the question that has been haunting him since they left the office.

“yah…Frog alien…how does that kid know that I’m a new student?”

The frog alien stopped suddenly.

“who is the frog alien? And that kid has a name. its Lee Taemin. You better respect him he’s your principle. Oh and you’re the brother of Cho Heechul right? (A/N: lol I didn’t wanna right Kim Heechul cause it wouldn’t make sense :P but Cho Heechul doesn’t sound bad…right?) everybody knows who you are. Now enough with the talking. I would appreciate if you didn’t speak to me ever again.” Said the frog alien Choi Minho.

Kyuhyun just sighed-again- and shrugged. They arrived at the room the principle talked about. Before he could move, Minho was gone.

“what a good way to treat your new commers…” Kyuhyun muttered, not liking Minho at all.

What was he supposed to do now anyway? Urgh! Stupid principle wasn’t smart enough to tell what class he was in. how can this school be at the top of korea with that kind of chairman. It was absurd. Just when Kyuhyun was about to go find his classroom, a rather strange looking guy climbed in by the window.

“who…who are y-you?” the guy whispered as he wiped some sweat on his forehead.

“The name’s Cho Kyuhyun. What’s yours?” he said with his rock star attitude.

“Sungmin…Lee Sungmin.”

____

ooooh pllllz dont hate me :( i'm sooo sorry if it :( i have pleenty of other ideas i just cant write them cause well im tired T_T YAAAAY I HAVE 8 SUBBIEEES ^^ MOUAHAHAHAHAHAAH THX FOR SUBBING AND COMMENTING BRO'S :D

and you know...if you haven't subscribed yet....it wouldnt hurt anybody if you...well if you subscribed...or commented ^^ mouahahahhahaha

:P thx bro's and sorry for the chapter :( i beg you mercy T_T don't unsubscribe :( well thx for your attention :P

dont forget...comment....subscribe....comment....subscribe....*hypnotic music thingyyyyy* :D happy new year ppl =D

ps: taemin looks like the taemin in the picture...the one that's in the beggining...yeah that one ^^

anyway im out ^^ happy new year -again- :D