Journal I - Returning to this place

Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers,

Hello, and welcome to my journal. I've never written a journal before; at least not on a  public website, so please excuse the [bull] I write here. I decided to write a journal every now and then, only to keep in touch with my readers, and to let them know of my plans about the stories I write, or am currently working on. But before updating all of you on this certain story, I'd like to share a few things with you. 

As you can see, 'Redamancy', has not been updated since November 2016, and while I do understand it's the most frustrating thing ever to wait for an entire year for the updates, there was a very logical reason as to why it was not continued. The original author of the story, Mimi, was unwilling to continue the story as she was facing a lot of issues regarding her anxiety and depression. I know, it's very hard to focus on certain things in such situations, and while AFF was her getaway from her issues, it didn't quite work in favor for her. 



In March 2017, she decided to delete her blog, however, I decided to step in and continue the story on her behalf. Thankfully, she did let me continue the story, however with zero draft of whatsoever her original script was for this piece. So, with that being said, I, J [too soon to reveal my entire name], would be continuing 'Redamancy', with my own thinkings from now onwards, and hopefully, you guys would like what I present for you. 

I'd also be writing my own ori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter