Chapter 2

Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Jungkook was open to love, restricted by his own standards; Taehyung was the complete opposite. Taehyung hated falling in love. He had first fallen in love when he was only a freshman at college, when he had volunteered to be the cheer leader for the basket ball team and must he say the only male cheerleader in the group. His eyes were automatically fixed on the rather short blonde male with noticeably piercing gaze. By the screams of the girls that were seated behind him, he figured out that he went by the name Min Yoongi.

Let’s just say Min Yoongi was the ideal description for perfection (or at least Taehyung had thought so). He could guarantee that Min Yoongi was a blessing on Earth and it wasn’t a big shock to Taehyung when he figured out everybody wanted to get into his pants. But Taehyung was surprised as heck, when Yoongi had walked over to him after the basket ball match and had handed him over a piece of paper that had his number on it with a slight “call me <3” doodled on it. Needless to say, the entire college; especially the girls were quite jealous of Taehyung and to put it this way, Taehyung was loving the extra attention he was receiving.

 During the first two weeks since Yoongi had shown some interest in Taehyung, they found themselves almost always being occupied in the process of texting each other endlessly. Every Thursday they would call each other, with Taehyung hiding underneath his blanket and giggling over Yoongi’s cheesy yet lovable words to him. Yoongi wasn’t specifically the most adorable person, but he had his own ways of making Taehyung feel loved and Taehyung never had any complains. By the fourth week, they were already official, and Taehyung couldn’t have been happier. Life was perfect for him, but only if he knew what was coming up for him in the upcoming days.

They were on their fifth month together when Yoongi began to distance himself from Taehyung. The blonde would never present Taehyung with cheesy lines anymore, no kisses were shared, no embraces were given after a long tiring day of college and it took a few purple marks on Yoongi’s neck for Taehyung to finally realize that life wasn’t perfect. Their fight was horrible to say the least. Yoongi admitted to cheating on him with his class fellow and Taehyung could only respond with screams of “How could you?”

By the end of their argument, Taehyung was left alone in his dorm as he cuddled his own body, hugging his knees in horror, his bloodshot eyes spilling never ending streams of tears. He had been played on. Yoongi never loved him. Yoongi never meant anything he had said in those months. Yoongi didn’t mean a word when he had told Taehyung that he loved him more than anything in the world. He never intended a single thing when he promised to stay with Taehyung forever. It was all just a pathetic bet. Just a wretched joke that Yoongi was dared to do by his friends. Taehyung felt stupid. He felt stupid to believe that he fell in love with a person like Yoongi who was a manipulative jerk. If Taehyung personally could erase Yoongi’s existence from this world forever, he would have happily done that. He didn’t want weaker, easily manipulated people like him to suffer because of a like Min Yoongi. But all he could do right now, was to expunge him from his life eternally at least and he did so.

Without any hesitation, Taehyung picked up his cell phone and reached to dial the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter