CH.2

No name
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jeong POV

I’m so mad at them right now. I tried to convey my anger with a glare. But they didn’t seem affected at all as they came across the classroom to sit on either side of me.

“ What are you doing here.” I asked them as they start to take out a notebook.

“Going to school.” Sehun says staring at me with a blank face.

“ I see that, but your guys ar-” before I could finish my sentence our teacher's voice made me look up to her.

“Jeong do you know them?” at that moment I realized that the classroom was silent and my classmates were looking at me in disbelief and curiosity as they waited for my answer. When I looked at Areum she was glaring at me making me recoil a little bit in my seat in fear. “ Well, Jeong would you answer, please” our teacher said making my eyes focus on her.

“ I-I- “ I began to look around the class as they waited for my answer eagerly. “ Well I..” at that moment my gaze caught Hye’s face, and I was surprised to see an amusing expression on her face and not an annoying one. 

“ We meet this summer during work” said Chanyeol taking me out of my misery.

“ I see..” our teacher said. “ That’s good I was first going to ask Hye, but if you already know them, the best would be that you show them around the school to explain everything to them Jeong”

“Okay” I said maybe with too much enthusiasm by the expressions of my classmates.

“If that’s settled let’s begin the class” Areum stood up from her chair and went to sit next to Hye. That was not a good sign. I was starting to feel scared. It must have shown on my face.

“ You okay?” Chanyeol asked me in a whisper. When I looked at the to boys I could see the concern in their eyes. But I was still mad at them.

“ You guys lied to me,” I said in a hard whisper.

“No we didn’t,” said Sehun with an amused tone.

 

FLASHBACK( beginning of summer vacation)

 

“Nana does it make me a bad person If I’m glad that you are dead, so you can’t see how I have lost my long hair that you loved so

Please log in to read the full chapter