1.1

No name
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s the first day after the summer break. When I entered the classroom all my classmates greeted me. It’s a little embarrassing to say it myself but I’m pretty popular in school.I’m not that pretty I have an average face. But I’m really good with make-up. I normally go for a natural look, so it seems that I’m not wearing any makeup or only a little. I have short hair that goes right under the chin. It’s super comfy, I love long hair but it’s super annoying, it’s always in the way. For my body type, I’m pretty tall with my 172cm. I exercise quite a lot so I have quite the hot body.

 

“HYEEE!!!!” Areum shouted from her seat that is just in the middle of the class. Areum is my best friend we have known each other since middle school, so 4 and a half years. Areum loves to be the center of attention. So she is quite flashy. She has long blond dyed hair always wears makeup even though she doesn't need it. So pretty is she. She is shorter than me with her 165cm.

 

“I missed youuu!!” She said while giving me a huge “ you were so busy with your summer job that we didn’t see each other at all”

 

“Well it’s not all my fault, I’m not the one that was half of the summer break in Hawaii surfing” I forgot to mention that Areum parents are really rich, and make a lot of donations to the school, making the teachers look the other way when Areum is not following the school rules.

 

“ The best time of my live!! No parents! And only parties!!” She said with a grin on her face.

 

“Mmmh” no parents that would be nice. In that moment the door opened and she came in. The classroom got quiet as she entered. She was looking down, her bangs coverin

Please log in to read the full chapter