Gone

Great

It was already around 6pm when L finished his office works.

L happily walked in the hospital with a bag  fresh fruits on his hands. "PATIENT KIM! ROOM 06!" a nurse yelled causing L to run hurriedly. "Doc Jung!" a nurse called. Krystal hurriedly put on her gloves and went into the scene. "Please, back off for a second sir." a nurse stopped L from entering the ICU. "Whats happening?!" L yelled but got no response. L frustratingly kicked and punched the walls.

After 45 minutes Krystal got out of the room with a tired and devastated face. "What happened? Is she okay?" L bombered her with questions.

"We did everything we could to save her Mr Kim Im sorry." That was all Krystal could say she did not only feel bad about their loss but she felt dizzy after the operation. "What? That was your best? I thought this hospital was the best of Korea, I thought you were one of the best Doctors in Korea!" L cried. "Son, calm down." Mr Kim grabbed his arm. Krystal head was twirling in circles, the noises were slowly fading until everything went black. "Omo!" Wendy caught her. "Doctor Jung! SooJung ah!" Wendy shook Krystal but it was no use, she already passed out. "What happened to her?" Mr. Kim asked worriedly. "Playing dead of course." L scoffed. Wendy glared at his statement. "Im sorry about that sir, Its just that this hapens often times when shes stressed. Shes anemic Sir." Wendy said. "Help her son." Mr Kim said. "What? Do it yourself!" L scoffed. Mr Kim couldnt handle Ls childish actions no more. "KIM MYUNGSOO!" Mr Kim exclaimed making L stand up immediately and picked Krystal up. "Where to?" He asked Wendy. "Youre a kitten after all." Wendy smirked. L rolled his eyes, "Im sorry for your loss." Wendy said. L fell silent, "Please dont bring that up while Im carrying her." L said. "You know, she really did everything she could to save her. She cried her eyes out. Shes probably not going get some sleep the following days." Wendy said. "Why is that? Its not like shell know my pain anyway." L said. "Thats another wrong point mister, Shes like you in alot of ways." Wendy stated. L raised his brows in confusion. "She lost her mom in brain tumor too. But thats just a secret we can both keep alright? " Wendy smiled. L looked at Wendy and then stared at Krystal. "We've arrived." Wendy said. L gently placed Krystal at the bed before covering her with the sheets. "Thank you and be strong L ssi." Wendy patted his shoulder.

"Hey mom, Are you resting well up there now?" L asked. "Funny how Im talking to the stars right know, remember how much I hated to be weird?" L chuckled. "I miss you mom." L said, A tears dropping from his eyes.

Burial

Everyone wore black for the burial, "Condolence dear." his aunt said. L remained silent while bowing his head. "Condolence Mr Kim, I apolo-" the crying Krystal was cut off by Mr Kim. "Its not your fault Dr. Jung, you and your team did your best." Mr Kim comforted her. L stared at the two, He doesnt know why but a pang of guilt went inside him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super sorry about that,Im running out of ideas! Anyone pls light me up!