Red Light

Great

"Good Morning Mrs. Kim, How are you feeling today?" Doc Jung asked. "Im doing well dear, thank you so much for taking care of me. Though you have a lot of patients in the line up you still had time to check up on me every hour." Mrs. Kim smiled. "Well, My mom had the same was in the same case." Doc Jung smiled. "That must be tough huh? Is she well?" Mrs Kim asked. Doc Jung fell silent. "Its okay dear, I know where it goes anyway." Mrs. Kim smiled. "May I know your name? Youre too beautiful Im sorry." Mrs. Kim gushed. "Its Krystal but my korean name is SooJung." Krystal replied. "You remind me of my son, The first time I saw you I thought you were a cold, strict Doctor but it turns out that you were warm." Mrs. Kim smiled. "Dont be too hard on him Krsytal dear, He may be arrogant and stubborn that Im sure off youve noticed." Mrs. Kim said. There talk was interrupted when a guy with a messy suit and tie emrged through the door.

 

His brows furrowed at the sight of the doctor. "Im going to excuse myself, Rest well Mrs. Jung." Krystal smiled. Once the door was shut, "Whats she doing here?" L asked annoyingly. "Shes my doctor, whats your problem with her anyway?" Mrs Kim asked. "Shes weird." L plainly said. Mrs Kim chuckled at his son's expression. "You have a crush on her?" Mrs Kim teased. "Are you crazy mom? Shes weird, she shows no expression at all." L said in a matter of fact. "Thats because shes like you, Reserved." Mrs Kim smied. L could only roll his eyes at her statement. "Anyway, Here I brought you some fruits and your favorite..... Dumplings!" L clapped. "Aigooo my Myungsoo is caring after all." Mrs. Kim teased. "Did you take your medicine already?" L asked. "Of course, Krystal took care of me well." Mrs. Kim smiled. "Krystal who?" L asked. "Doctor Krystal Jung." Mrs. Kim replied. L nodded his head lightly, "Im just going to buy some coffee downstairs." L excused himself.

 

When he arrived at the vending machine, he saw a familiar long haired hazelnut girl in a white lab coat. "How long do you think she can make?" I asked standing beside her. She took a step once she saw his face, "Its a late, isnt visiting hours ending soon?" Krystal took her coffee. "Answer me." L ordered. "If you want her life to span longer, you should probably stop bothering me. You should have an appointment before you ask this questions." Krystal took a sip of her coffee. "We payed you well, you better answer me.' L said cockily. Krystal turned towards him with her usual bored face. "Dont be too confident Sir Kim, this isnt your office." She said before turning her back. L scoffed at her statement. "Confident?" L scoffed.

 

"Sir Kim I cant allow you to cancel the meetings for today, you have a lot to catch up." Yeri said. "Of course, I could just visit mom by the end of the meetings." L said looking at some documents.