Shifted

Great

One month later...

 

"Are you sure about this? Your father would be so upset." Woohyun asked for the nth time, they were up in the empty street in Seoul for a drag race. "Like he gives a bout me." L drank his last bottle of vodka. L accelerated his Lamborghini, "Are you reaady boyss?!" L screamed. "Woooo!!!!!!!" L yelled before taking off. It was past midnight, drank young adults drag racing with their expensive cars. What could go wrong? L couldn focus on the street since the alcohol was starting to take over, "I miss you mom!" He yelled, "Why did you leave me?!" He yelled. "!" He cursed before everything went blurry. "Ya Kim Myungsoo wake up!" Woohyun shook him up. "! cops are coming." Sungyeol cursed. "What happened anyway?" Hoya asked. "He saved a cat instead of himself. Silly boy!" Dongwoo chuckled. "Take him to the hospital right now! Ill take care of the cops." Sungkyu ordered.

Krystal was sipping her coffee, she stayed up late due to some midnight operations. "Emergency!" a nurse yelled. Krystal hurriedly wore her mask and gloves. She gulped at the sight, L was bleeding critically. Possible broken arm. "What happened to this douche?" Wendy commented. "You know this douche?" A guy interrupted. "Youre not supposed to be here." Krystal said coldly. "He smells like alcohol." Krystal stated. "Patch him up and get ready to stitch his wounds." Krystal commanded.

L woke up at an unfamiliar room, decstrose on his arm, arm support on his other arm and a bunch of bandage. He felt a pang of headache. "Ow!" He groaned in pain. Seconds later, The door swung open revealing a familiar face. "We meet again Mr Arrogant." Wendy smirked. "Its only been a month, you missed me that much you got yourself into an accident just to see me? How Sweet." Wendy fake gawk. L looked at her with disgust. "Wheres my friends?" L asked. "Dr. Jung sent them home, they were drunk last night." Wendy said. "Shes my doctor?" L asked in disbelief, Wendy nodded in approval. "Great! This might be the last time youll ever see me again." L said in disbelief. Wendy punched him in the chest, "Ow!" L groaned in pain. "Oops!" She covered . "Is this even allowed here? Why are you harrasing you pa-" L was cut off at the sound of the door opening revealing a tired Krystal taking off her mask, her eyes looking like its about to fall.  "Doctor Jung, Are you okay?" Wendy asked worriedly. "How come a doctor is sickly?" L commented. "Shut up!" Wendy fired. "Take a seat Dr. Jung Ill go grab some coffee." Wendy excused herself. L stared at Krystal, "I would like to sincere-" "How many times do you want to apologize huh?" L cut her off. "You better take care of yourself before taking care of others." He added. L was busy ranting until he felt like he was only talking to himself. Krystal was peacefully sleeping at the couch. He went to check up on her though his whole body was aching. L examined her face, she looked like an angel asleep. He positioned her in the sofa,put pillows on her head and covered her with a blanket.

 

Krystal woke up around 10 am realizing that she fell asleep on a patients room. She couldnt help but feel ashamed especially that it was Ls room. "Good Morning lazy bun!" A high pitched voice yell causing Krystal to jump a little. "Could you keep it down Im trying to sleep here." L groaned. "omo! You gave me  a mini heart attack. Good Morning Doc!" Dongwoo greeted. Krystal then smiled, "Take your medicine and rest well Myungsoo ssi." Krystal smiled before walking out. The boys exchanged looks. "Shes hot af, Did you see her messy hair? Id die to wake up to that everyday." Woohyun gushed. "ahh Myungsoo ssi, eat well, sleep well." Dongwoo teased. "You guys shut yout mouths." L chuckled. "OMG Is this real? Is KIm Myungsoos heart flattering?" Woohyun teased. "Shut up you guys!" He exclaimed.

 

Krystal was on her way to check up on Myungsoo, "Omo! Soojung is that you?" a familiar girl emerged in front of her. "Suzy..." Krystal said in a faint voice. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked. "Im here to check up on my boyfriend!" She squeled. "Boyfriend? I didnt know someone  could be that blind to have you as a girlfriend." Krystal muttered under her breath. "Sorry what did you say?" Suzy asked, she was busy fixing herself with her nasty skirt that was slightly inappropriate. "Umm nothing.." Krystal cleared . "Do you need any help? Do you know what room his in?" Krystal asked. "Oh yeah, room 21 Kim Myungsoo." Suzy said happily. It took a minute for Krystal to finally realize that it was L's room. "Bwo? Youre his girlfriend?" Krystal said in a slightly shock tone. "Yeah, hard to believe right? I know hes hot Soojung ssi." Suzy gawked. "Great! Ill be checking up on him, we could go there together." Krystal said. ' got her boy version' Krystal thought.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Krystal is savage after all haha