Sequel

Creeped Out

The long awaited sequel has finally come :)

----

It's been days since the incident and Chanyeol still hasn't gotten over it. Like what the actual . Did that really just happen?

Chanyeol could still feel goosebumps whenever he remembers how he just ed a ghost, and he freaking enjoyed it. He doesn't know if he should regret what happened or not. And why the hell didn't the ghost named Baekhyun stop him? That was so ing creepy. He is creeped out.

Chanyeol's parents would ask him why he seems so lost frequently, and contrary to the truth Chanyeol would answer that it was nothing. Well, he couldn't just tell them that he molested a deceased person, right?

What he's really questioning is why Baekhyun let him him, maybe he was a or some sort when he was still living. Oh well, who knows.

Well, Chanyeol is now terrified if he'll still go with his family the next time they're going to the cemetery because he's afraid he might cross paths with Baekhyun again. 

"Honey, you haven't done anything to your food at all. What are you thinking of?" Chanyeol's mom asks worriedly. They were currently eating their dinner and Chanyeol hasn't had the appetite to eat, he was a bit traumatized and he still is.

"I'm not hungry. Thanks," Chanyeol stood up from his seat and walked his way upstairs. Mrs. Park was gonna follow her son but hesitantly decided to let him be. 

Chanyeol sighed as he could hear the faint clanking of utensils from downstairs. He lay down on his bed and buried his face on his pillow. Who really is Baekhyun, and why does that boy bother him so much? Why is he making too much of a big deal about these all, when he can just simply forget that event? But Chanyeol still has lots of questions in mind, and he feels like bumping his head on a wall if he doesn't get any answers from all of these.

Chanyeol could feel his droopy eyes shut down and he is off to dream land.

"Ch-Chanyeol"

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes as he scanned the place where he was. Where was he? The place was all white, and he doesn't know why the hell he was there but he could hear a faint voice calling for him somewhere.

"Chanyeol...please...come here..."

The voice seemed familiar. But he doesn't know who really owned it.

"Y-yes? Who and where are you?" Chanyeol stuttered, his knees wobbling as he tried to get up from his position. He tried to follow where the voice was coming from.

"Chanyeol, I need you. And I want you. Please."

Chanyeol shuddered from those words, and he finally found who was saying all those words. His eyes widened. It was none other than...

"B-Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun softly gestured him to go nearer. "Come here. I need to tell you the reason why I'm here and you're here. You need to be aware of the reason to my death."

Chanyeol stood in front of him, and Baekhyun started to speak. "It was your birthday the previous year, you know that. You didn't know who I am. But I knew you. You were popular in school. I always had some feelings for you, I liked you, a lot. You must be surprised that we came from the same school. Yes, we're batchmates. During your birthday, I wanted to know where you lived. So that I could visit you that day and enter your house with some excuses. So I followed you on your way home. However, I wasn't careful enough, so I got bumped by a car. You didn't notice immediately because you were already able to enter your house that time."

Chanyeol's jaw dropped. Yes, he remembered that accident. He saw how a boy got bumped by a car just a little distance from their house. He saw him when he looked at the window. But he wasn't able to take a glimpse of the boy's face nor know his name. And all this time, it was Baekhyun.

"T-that was you?"

"Yes, it was me. I was rushed to the hospital. The doctors tried all their best to let me recover. But I guess I wasn't able to survive. The last word I said, was your name..." Baekhyun admitted softly. "My parents were puzzled after I said your name, because they didn't know you. Now, when I died, I followed you everywhere you went. Because I couldn't help myself to but to want to see your face all the time. Until this year, I showed myself to you when you were at the cemetery. I let you me because I wanted to feel you, even if you're still human while I'm a ghost. I know you're scared to go near me, after you discovered that I'm deceased. I'm sorry..."

Chanyeol was speechless. He opened and closed his mouth several times, not knowing what to say.

He felt guilty. Because he realized he was the reason of Baekhyun's death.

"I-I'm so sorry...I..didn't know..."

"Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. It was my fault for being so smitten about you. You may go now."

"Wait!" Before Chanyeol could say anything else, Baekhyun had already disappeared.

Chanyeol panted as his eyes shooted up. Beads of sweat formed on his eyebrows even if there was an air conditioner. What the hell did he just dream of?

Chanyeol looked around his room and took a glance at the time. 3:30 AM. He wiped the sweat on his forehead and tried to drift away again. But something made his whole body rigid.

"Ch-Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol shakily turned his head around to see Baekhyun's angelic face. He was standing beside his bed, and Chanyeol just wanted to get out of there.

"Please don't be afraid of me...I'm sure you already know the reason I'm here after your recent dream..."

The taller tried to look straight at him. "Yes...what will you do to me?"

"I just want to ask for your permission if you want me to hang out with you, even if we're two different beings now...I want to enjoy my last days of visiting this earth, by spending my time with you."

Chanyeol didn't know what to reply. He was still scared but he didn't want Baekhyun to get hurt. He didn't have the heart to decline either way.

"Yes, you can hang out with me."

Baekhyun smiled at him, and Chanyeol thinks it was the most beautiful smile he has seen ever since.

"Thank you...for accepting me...and...I...I love you."

Chanyeol froze.

"You don't have to respond. Just always remember that I'll be right here beside you, even as a soul."

Baekhyun gave him a last smile before he disappeared.

 

The next day...

Chanyeol rushed downstairs to eat his daily breakfast. He stopped on his tracks when he saw Baekhyun beside the table. Still, he gave Baekhyun a nod and sat down to eat the pancakes on the table.

"I'll be with you on your way to school, would that be okay with you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Sure," Chanyeol accepted.

"Chanyeol! Who are you talking to?" Mrs. Park yelled from the kitchen.

"No one! What are you talking about?"

The smaller giggled and Chanyeol cracked a smile. Baekhyun's giggle was adorable.

Once the taller was finished, they were on their way to school. Chanyeol walked while Baekhyun trailed beside him while floating a bit. He wondered how it felt to float like that.

"Ahh, this happens once your dead and you stay here."

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun confusedly. "Did you just read my mind?"

"Nah, I could tell by how you were looking at my feet curiously."

Chanyeol shrugged and a few minutes later they arrived at school. The taller together with Baekhyun went to his locker to get some things for his first class. After that, they both entered Chanyeol's classroom.

As classes were going on, Chanyeol was suddenly called by the teacher to answer some question, and Chanyeol felt nervous since he wasn't able to study.

Baekhyun noticed his uneasiness, so he took a glance on the teacher's answer key before telling the taller what to answer. Chanyeol grinned and thanked the smaller. He was able to answer the question right, and he was thankful for Baekhyun.

As days passed, some people would ask Chanyeol why it seemed like he was talking to someone when no one was actually with him, and Chanyeol would just answer it was nothing.

The two enjoyed each other's company, and Chanyeol thought that maybe hanging out with a ghost wasn't that bad after all.

---

MINDBLOWN? HAHAHA