Past & Present

Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Why rain should pour down in such a nice day? My first album preparations already finish. Mastering, mixing, music video filming even album jacket photo shoot all done without any delay. Tonight is my first holiday after long hard work so I decide to have a little fun with friends. Some of them tell me a nice club to hang out. So I decide to join them after a finish discussing promotion schedule with Jay tonight.

Almost mid night and road become quite because of rain that doesn’t stop pouring since afternoon. The parking lot is a little bit far from the club entrance. I open my car’s window to check the rain. It’s still pouring hard and I don’t even bring an umbrella. I’ll be drench if walking from here. I should call one of my friends to pick me up from parking lot. Maybe the club has umbrella to borrow. I tried to reach my clutch in the passenger seat to take my phone from there.

“” The clutch slip out from my hand and now all my belonging scattered on the car's floor. I try to reach it but my shoulder brushes against the car’s lamp switch, turn it on. There's an empty alley in front of my parked car. I didn't realize it before but it's clearly seen now since my car’s lamp lighting to the alley direction. Something strange there. I look closely until I’m sure there’s a person there. Lay down unconscious. With panic mode I called ambulance for help and getting out of car. Don’t even care if it’ll drench me or no. I approach that person and found out that it’s a girl. She has wound on her temples.

“Miss, are you okay? Did you drunk? Miss?” I tried to shake her shoulder to wake her up. It doesn’t work. Her body already drenches from the rain and her hair cover half of her face. I carry her to my car while waiting the ambulance. I put her on the back seat and make sure that she’s still breathing. But something caught my eyes. She’s seems familiar to me. Wait, is she… her?

 

 

Saturday has come, that’s mean I can lay and rolling down on my bed a little bit longer than usual. Quality time with my lovely bed that I’ve missed during weekdays distracted when my phone ringing. Who’s the hell is that? I pick my phone on coffee table beside my bed by stretching my hand to reach that. It’s shown that the caller name is 'My CEO’. I saved Sunghwa's name on my phone as ‘My CEO’ just to poke fun at his lyric on Jay’s song.

“Hello?” I answer him lazily.

“Babe, I’m in front of your door. You change the password again?” Ah, I forgot to tell him that I change my password yesterday. I have that habit since few years ago. Every month I’ll change my house password number just for security reason.

“It’s your debut date.” I’ve used his birthday for previous password so I use his debut date this time.

“2510? Or 1025?” He asks again while tried to open the door. I can hear the noise that he made from outside.

“1025. I always put month first on my password.” Click sound from the front door can be heard.

“Babe~” He open my bed room door without hang off the phone and peek through it. A smile creeps on his face. It must be a good day for him.

“Did you put your clothes on?” He said shyly and keeps looking down to avoid eye contact with me.

“No, I don’t wear any clothes. But you can come in.” I said daringly. He seems surprise at my answer. In his eyes I’m a nice girl that never says something naughty to him.

“Uhm… Okay then I’ll wait in living room. Put nice clothes because I’ll take you to breakfast together.” He closes the door after finish talking, ignoring my words.

I take a quick shower, put light make up and wear casual dress before approach him to living room. He lay down comfortably on my sofa while changing the TV channel seems like nothing interesting.

"Where are we going?" I ask as walking out from bedroom.

"Oh, isn't it too quick for a woman to getting ready?" he jokes lightly but only makes me more suspicious. How can he say that thing? He should have many experiences waiting a girl for getting ready.

"I never take a long time to getting ready. You must've mistaken me with other person." I said coldly while reaching for my bag ready to go. I take a glance at his but his expression doesn't really good. He frowns a bit and keeps look at me without say anything. He must notice my boldness these days. It's not like i hate him. I just wanna challenge myself to show him that I can be independent and strong too.

"You changed lately. I don't know if it's good or no. But you seem like other person." He said that with straight tone. I didn't feel anger in his voice though.

"I'm sorry if it’s out of your liking. So are we still going to have breakfast or no?" He nods his head; reach his car's key and heading out without waiting for me. 

He brings me to Jay's cafe in front of AOMG building. I've been here for couple times while waiting for Sunghwa to finish his work. But this is our first time coming together. He didn't say anything on the way here and I didn't try to make any effort to start conversation either. I just follow him out from the car and he opens the cafe's entrance door for me. There's Jay's younger brother on the cashier stands.

"Hyung! You come?" He greets Sunghwa friendly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter