Halloween Store

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

Ravi's mom parked as both Ravi, Leo and Leo's mom got out of the car. They had all come over together to go buy their costumes a week before Halloween. 
They made their way over as Leo's mom zipped up Leo's jacket against the chilly weather of late October. 
They entered the store as Leo and Ravi ran to where the costumes were at, excited as they looked at the outfits. They were many, for both characters and random themes, Like pirates, knights, cowboys, superheroes, etc. 
Ravi looked at the scary masks as he showed several scary ones to Leo, which Leo made his opinions about them.
"Did you guys decide on your costumes?" asked Ravi's mom as she put away some of the costumes she was looking at.
Ravi looked around as he looked a Leo and then at several costumes, " This one would fit Leo!!" said Ravi happily as he showed a pretty costume of sleeping beauty to both his and Leo's mom. Leo looked at it as he blushed and looked down.
"I cwan be the prince!" said Ravi as he ran to where he had seen a costume of a prince earlier and came back, showing it to his mom.
"Well.. it all depends if Leo wants to dress up like that.." said Ravi's mom as they all turned around to look at Leo, expectingly.
Leo looked at the dress then at Ravi's hopeful eyes as he seemed uncertain but then nodded and said "I dont mind" and Ravi jumped excitedly and handed him over the dress.
"Dont wowwy you will the prettiest princess ever!" Ravi said as he grabbed Leo's hands and made him jump with him.
As both Leo's and Ravi's mom sighed.