Play Time

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

THIS IDEA WAS IN MY HEAD SINCE LATE OCTOBER BARELY NOW DID I CONTINUE ~ 
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED ON 
11-29-17  (Wow that was the last thing I wrote and updated in 11-16-19 instead.... wow)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo entered the apartment Ravi lived in as he took off his shoes and his coat. Ravi's mom helped him put it away as she told him Ravi was in the living room, Leo ran to the living room as he saw Ravi sitting down playing with some power rangers. Ravi saw him as he stood up and ran to him and hugged him.
"Oh look is here today!" said Ravi excitedly as he led Leo to the doggie bed where Ravi's dog was still sleeping. "He used to play a lot..now he only sleeps" said Ravi with a pout. Leo slowly moved his arm and petted the dog softly. They moved to the main part of the living room as they sat on the couch covering themselves with a blanket, today was very cloudy and cold, which was very noticeable because of the large amount of windows in the living room showcasing the day outside as well with a really nice view of the city. It was currently about 3 PM  but the sun hadn't come out.
Leo and Ravi covered with the blankets as they watched 'Tayo' on the TV.  After some time Ravi stood up and went to the window and looked down seeing the playground. It was empty which Ravi guessed was because it was cold. 

"Mom, can we go outside and play?" 

Ms.Kim who had been sitting on the dining room table shifting through magazine pages looked up
"Sure, just put on thicker clothing," she said as she stood up and went into one of the rooms and came out with a pair of pants, shirt and a thick jacket since Ravi had only been wearing his pajamas. He changed into them and put on a pair of mittens, Ravi's mom helped Leo put on his jacket back as she told them to be careful and only go to the playground.
“Take care of Leo, okay?”
Ravi happily nodded as he walked together with Leo out of the apartment and towards the elevator, clicking on the button for the first floor.
The elevator went down as they got to the first floor, they made their way out of the building and entered the playground which was right alongside it. 

It was pretty much empty as both Leo and Ravi went up the games and slid on the slide. They spent around 20 minutes before moving to the swings, when 2 kids arrived to the playground as well, they looked about the same age as them and were both wearing a thick pair of jackets, one was a girl and the shorter one a boy. 

The girl made her way to the sandbox as the boy approached them instead. 

"Should we play together?" he asked as he smiled happily. 

Leo looked back at Ravi who had been pushing him on the swing. 

"It's fine..I guess" said Ravi as he looked at Leo. Leo looked at the boy and nodded slightly, still swinging, 

The kid smiled as he said "my name is Hakyeon, and you?"

"Im Ravi"

"Leo" Taekwoon said simply, as he continued to swing with a slight push from Ravi.  

N nodded as he looked at them "Should we play hide and seek?" 

Both Leo and Ravi gave a quick nod as N explained he was gonna be the one searching for them first. Ravi and Leo agreed as N went to sit on a nearby bench and covered his eyes as he counted. 

1....2....3 

Leo and Ravi ran around the playground trying to find a good space to hide, Ravi making sure Leo was hiding before hiding himself. 

28....29....30.... Ready or not here I come 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ravi's mom went to pick them up at around 5:20 PM after several games with N at Hide & Seek as well as a make believe game of them being pirates on a ship.
Leo and Ravi made their way to the apartment as Ravi's mom said she was gonna order take out food and they could choose. 
As they were riding on the elevator Ravi talked with Leo about the food they could choose, in the end deciding on jajangmyeon since Leo said his favorite food was noodles. 

Ravi's mom opened the door of the apartment as the kids went inside, she then called a local restaurant. 

"Oh Leo, you are going to stay here tonight your mom said you aunt was gonna give birth so she told me if you could stay over today" she said as she served them apple juice. 

Ravi looked at him excitedly, it was his first time a friend of his was staying over.