Sick Pt2

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

SADLY I COULDNT UPDATE THIS PART LAST WEEK BUT I DID SO TODAY~IT LITERALLY HAS BEEN RAINING NON-STOP WHERE I LIVE, IT STARTED MONDAY NIGHT, THEN IT WAS RAINING ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND NOW ITS 8AM WEDNESAY AND ITS STILL RAINING ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

~2:30PM~ 
Ravi smiled as he saw his mom arriving to pick him up, he ran up to her and gave her a hug as the teacher waved a goodbye at him. 
"Mom! Leo got sick and had to go home" :'( said Ravi with a pout. 
"Yes , his mom told me about it, want to go visit his house?" she asked. 
Ravi nodded excitedly, "can we buy Leo a gift so he can feel bwetter?" he asked as he entered the car and put on his seatbelt while his mom entered the driver seat.  
"Sure, we'll stop on a small toy shop close to there"
The drive was slow as an anticipated Ravi was nearly jumping in his seat, this was going to be the first time he got a gift for Leo and even better this was the first time he was going to his house.  His mom parked at a small toy store close to Taekwoon's house as she got out and helped Ravi take off his seatbelt. Ravi was skipping along next to his mother as they entered the shop, Ravi was excited all he saw in his eyes were toys and more toys.
He looked around the shop with his mom as he stopped near a pack of decent-sized toy animals, he remembered Leo liked stuff like that as he pointed for his mom to get it, Ravi's mom asked Ravi if that was going to be it, which Ravi nodded he was sure Leo would like it. They made their way to the register as they waited their turn to check out the stuff, when Ravi's eyes lingered on several doll dresses as he remembered Leo's doll. 
"Mom can we get one of those dresses too?" 
Ravi's mom turned to look at the dresses, which was rather odd last time she knew Leo was a boy, but he was sure Ravi knew what Leo liked.
"Well sure, run over there and choose whichever one you think Leo would like" she said as she held the package of toy animals for Ravi and Ravi ran to the shelve filled with doll clothes . He looked around there were several packs with a small shirt and skirt, but he decided that a dress would be prettier as he looked at the several choices, there was one with a pink gliterry dress, a purple dress and a yellow dress with several designs of sunflowers which caught his attention. He grabbed it as he made his way back in the line with his mom. 
"Mom this one, Leo would like this one" he said excitedly as he took the package of toy animals from his mom and held both items waiting for the line to move. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Ravi was arriving at Leo's house as he was excited but surprised he had expected Leo to live in apartment like him, they owned an apartment on the 40th floor of a building, they didnt have a patio but next to the building was a playground which he liked to hang around with several other kids from the building but it seems Leo had his own patio. Ravi's mom parked in front of the house as she got out helping Ravi get out of the car since he had been holding tightly the light blue gift bag for leo which they had purchased on the store next door from the toy store. 
Ravi got to the front of the house as he clicked on the doorbell and waited. 
Leo was surprised they rarely received guests, he wanted to go out to see who it was when he heard his mom opening the door but decided against it in case she got angry at him.
~
"Ravi why dont you go with Leo while I talk to his mom, ok?"
Ravi nodded his head eagerly as he grabbed the light blue bag tightly and ran to where Mrs. Jung had said Leo's room was. 
Leo was shocked as he saw Ravi enter his room, he had never expected the guest to be Ravi. 
"R-lavi-ah?" he asked surprised. Ravi nodded as he showed the blue bag to Leo and ran next to his bed to give it to him. 
"Lwook~! Me and my mom got you a present!" said Ravi as he handed over the surprise to him. 

Leo was happy as he took off the paper from the top and got out the package of animals first, he had some toy animals but his sisters had stolen them from him which led that he hadn't used his toy barn hin a while because of the lack of toy animals, so the gift was great. he reached his hand into the bag again as he got out the doll dress. He got excited he had no clothes to put to his doll because his sisters used them all and didn't let him get any, not only that but the dress was very pretty. 

"It looks so pwetty " said Leo looking at the dress as he made note to take it out of the package before his sisters came out of school.
Ravi looked at Leo who was excited because of the presents as he looked down and softly said "I missed you Leo... It was a bit sad that you weren't there all day today" 
Leo looked at him as he smiled "I missed you too" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UP: Wow its Thursday and it's still raining