BOY FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND

I Have No One To Blame But Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies quickly.Starting from that incident,both Woohyun and Suhyeon have made up.Now,they are ready to forgive and live well without grudge between each other.They also went to a picnic together with Soo-Ah as a gift for her after what had happened.They prepared well and Soo-Ah enjoyed the picnic a lot.While Soo-Ah was playing,Suhyeon said something to Woohyun.

“That day.You should not have to kneel down in front of me.I feel bad.I still feel guilty.”

“Gwenchanha.If I didn’t do that,you probably won’t believe me and it’s the price for all the bad things that I’ve done to you.Starting from today,let’s be a good friend of mine.Agree?” He smiled.

“Agreeeeee hehehe but….i have to tell you something,about that day when I saw you dati--..”

“I’ve already broke up with her so let’s end what you’re going to explain here and let’s live for what we are going to go through in the future.I want a happy life.” He smiled again.

“Oe? Jinjja? Alright.Let’s live a happy life ever after.” She smiled too and felt very relieved.

Now,they only found happiness when they look on each other.They were both relieved to see the beautiful smiles on their lips.Hatred was replaced by love.Tears was replaced with a smile.They hope to always be there for each other and thus began a friendship.

Woohyun said that he will go play with Soo-Ah for awhile.Suhyeon nodded and started to prepare their foods and drinks.She was too happy as she smiled all t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter