I SAW AN ANGEL

I Have No One To Blame But Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As woohyun arrived at the kindergarten to pick up Soo-Ah,his most lovely and closest niece,suddenly his ears heard a soft beautiful voice.Someone singing a ballad song accompanied by a beautiful piano melody.He peered through the little window to see the owner of that beautiful voice that touched his heart.Soo-Ah was aware of her uncle and broke the atmosphere by calling out his uncle’s name excitedly. “Woohyun Samchon!” She ran to him and give a big lovely hug.

They were so happy to see each other.Woohyun was so busy due to his group comeback and he spend his free time to take his niece back home from kindergarten.That’s the least he can do to meet Soo-Ah.

While they were giggled around,a pair of white high heels stopped in front of them.They looked up simultaneously and then Soo-Ah reacts excitedly once again. “Teacher!”.The ‘teacher’ smiled and greeted Woohyun, “I am Soo-Ah’s kindergarten teacher,Kim Suhyeon.”

Woohyun stood up while fixing his cap and greeted back awkwardly, “Oh,H-H-Hello,I am Woo Hyun,Soo-Ah’s samchon.” He smiled too.He looked relax.But in his heart…….

OH THIS IS CRAZY! I THINK I’M GOING CRAZY! SOO-AH’S TEACHER? NOT TEACHER.SHE IS ANGLE MADE FROM HEAVEN! SHE’S SO BEAUTIFUL DAMN GOD HELP ME ASMVMIEOWDMCMXKKKM~

He was out of sense for a while but it didn’t last long because the  teacher continued the conversation.

“So I guess today I didn’t have to send Soo-Ah back to her home.Please take care of her.” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter