AS WORSE AS AN EVIL

I Have No One To Blame But Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Nam WooHyun! Pull yourself together.Your girlfriend is prettier than others.I must have been crazy” he spoke to himself and sigh.

Approximately at 12:00 o’clock midnight,he met his girlfriend nearby Woollim Ent.He had no choice and end up meeting there because he had to practise as he sacrificed his training time in the evening to pick up Soo-Ah.Moreover,there’s the safest place to not be caught by paparazzis or any stalkers.He is an idol tho.

Soo-Ah’s teacher,Kim Suhyeon was passing by the area and accidentally saw they were dating.She was shocked.Unfortunately,her handphone rang.Woohyun and his girlfriend look toward the sound and he found there’s  someone.Without thinking anything,he ran as fast as he can to catch the ‘someone’ because he worried that the anonymous might have taken pictures  of them dating.

Finally,the chases ended as Woohyun grabbed her hand and he end up being speechless when he saw that it was Soo-Ah’s teacher.However,this time Woohyun was really mean and cold to her.

“You? Soo-Ah’s teacher? What are you doing here at this time? Are you stalking me? So I guess that’s why you act like an angel and pretend not to know me? Because you want to stalk me,right? Such a cheap way!”

He threw out harsh words while grasping her hand strongly.She groaned in pain.Woohyun saw she hold her handphone and suddenly  snatched it to check whether there is photos of him or not.They fight over the handphone.Out of the blue,the phone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter