Part 3 [End]

By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]By Your Side[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Part 3[/CONTENTID2]
 

[CONTENTID3]
 

It had been two days, Daehyun and Youngjae still didn’t have much of a plan on what to do about Taeyon. Now they were into Sunday without a plan. Sitting at Yongguk’s man cave, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo, Himchan, and Yongguk were eating lunch. She hadn’t wanted Jongup, Zelo, Yongguk and Himchan to figure out what was going on but then decided the more ideas the better.

 

    “Have you thought about just going to the principal? Telling them about what Taeyon is doing?” Yongguk suggested. “I mean, isn’t there supposed to be a zero tolerance policy on bullying in school?”

 

Youngjae sighed. “I think so, but going to the principal means I’ll never hear the end of it from her about being a tattle tale. And it doesn’t guarantee that it will even stop. She may just keep hurting me in private, maybe even outside of school.”

 

Himchan put down her mug of coffee, “What about just having Daehyun be your bodyguard?”

 

    “I’m totally willing to be by her side as much as I can, but I just can’t be there all of the time.” Daehyun took another bite of his sandwich, “We only have half of our classes together, and it’s not like I can follow her into the bathroom or the girl’s locker room.”

 

    “Yeah, and I don’t expect Daehyun to be there 24/7 anyways. He can’t spend the next 2 years following me around the school.”

 

    “How long has this been going on again?” Jongup asked.

 

    “A little more than 2 weeks for the actual bullying, but she’s been picking on me ever since she started going to our school over a month ago.”

 

    “Where did she live before?” Zelo asked.

 

    “I’m not sure. Her dad is in the military and she moves around a lot I guess.”

 

    “Hmm...you would think with a military father, she would be better disciplined.” Himchan shook her head in disapproval.

 

Youngjae sighed. “Well...my guess is because she moves around a lot, she could never make friends and that is what makes her so angry and she channeled that into being the bully that she is today.”

 

Daehyun scoffed at her. “I know you like to see the good in everyone, but don’t try to justify what she is doing to you Jae. There is no excuse. Nobody gets to just bully and assault someone because she’s having a tough time with her emotions.”

 

    “I’m not saying what she is doing is okay, I’m just saying I’ve seen this pattern before.”

 

Jongup chimed in, “What if we talk to her parents. Maybe tell them what she has been doing and they can try to help her?”

 

Zelo shook her head, “You are one big tattler oppa.”

 

    “Eh? What’s wrong with that?”

 

    “We are trying to get this girl to STOP bullying Youngjae eonnie, not give her more ammunition and reason to.”

 

    “Guys, thanks for the help, but I just don’t see what we can do.” Youngjae sighed and stabbed her salad. “I’m going to go home now.”

 

As Youngjae stood up, Daehyun reached for her arm. “I’ll walk you home, just wait for me upstairs okay? Don’t go alone.”

 

    “Okay, I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter