birthday

Endless Love {currently editing}

Author's POV:

(A/N: Starting from now, there will/might be mostly author's POV. Just saying~ Enjoy! :D)

 

Where could they be??? Will MinWoo be here? Aigoo! You thought as you walk back and forth around the living room.

Your father left for work way before you even wake up.

Suddenly you heard a knock. Thinking it was MinWoo oppa , you ran to the door excitedly.

"Annyeong O-" You cleared your throat, it wasn't MinWoo, not even close. "Annyeong EunMi! You're the first one!"

"Oh,,... keke" She giggled. "Jinja?"

"Yeahh" You said. "EunMi, I haven't eat....... can you cook something for me? Appa didn't leave a note or anything for me."

"Maybe he knows you're responsible enough to at least take care of yourself!" EunMi said.

"Pwease EunMi!!! I'm gonna die of hunger!!!" You begged her with aegyo.

"Alright alright~" She said and sighed. "What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm... some ramyun!" You said excitedly. "Maybe you could make a light snack for the boys too! ^.^"

"Sure, but you better go with me, you lazy bone~" She said heading to the kitchen.

"You mean.... help?" You asked.

"That's right missy!!" She said from the kitchen.

"Ara..." You walked lazily in the kitchen.

"You tell me how to make the ramyun and I will do it. While you make the snacks for the boys." You said looking inside the fridge.

"Okay. First get a pot and pour in some water. Then put it on the stove and turn the heat high to let the water boil." EunMi said at once and walk towards the fridge, where you were.

"Eh...?" You said, confused. "No need to go in the fridge.?"

"Of course! You don't need to go into the fridge for ingredients, it's all in the package. Go, get the pot and water and put it on the stove already. Cause when the boys get here, you might not have time to eat." EunMi said now getting items out from the fridge.

"They'll wait for me." You said.

"But that's rude, telling people to come to your house and then make them wait." EunMi said.

"Oh, eomma, you don't need to worry about me." You said, smirking.

"Oh get you stuff already. And why don't you need me here for? Cook you food?" EunMi said now starting to make the sandwiches.

"Ani. It's secret, I'll tell you guys when the guys are here." You said. You looked out the window to see if you were there yet but they weren't. "Aishh... these dudes are so long... I wonder if MinWoo oppa is going to come today..." you said to yourself.

But EunMi heard you. 

"Wait, what did you say? MinWoo??" She asked.

You tried not looking at her but she came.

"Ani. Nothing!" You said quickly. Then you quickly changed the topic . "Ummm... noodles... what do I do next?"

"Put the noodles in . And then the packages of spice...." EunMi said and now plating the sandwiches.

"Okay." And you did the rest of the stuff EunMi told you to do.

 

 

After the cooking you sat on your dinner tablet and started to eat the ramyun.

"YUMMYYYY!" You yelled out and continued eating.

EunMi giggled. She was eating a piece of bread.

Then you heard a door knock.

"MinWoo oppa!" You yelled out all of the sudden.

"Mwo? Minwoo? Wae always MinWoo? Does our ~~~~~ like him?" EunMi said smiling at you.

"Aniyo..... I just..." You were struggling to find the right word. "Nevermind, go open the door EunMi."

"Okay."

She went and open the door... there stood.......the Jo Twins!

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Kwangmin oppa! Annyeonghaseyo YoungMin oppa!" You saw Eunmin bowed at them.

"Annyeong EunMi!" They both said and smiling.

They didn't notice that you were in the dining room eating your ramyun.

"Umm, where's ~~~~~? Don't tell me still asleep.." Kwangmin said.

"Hahah!" EunMi laughed a little, "Aniyo! She's eating."

"Oh." Youngmin said.

And you saw EunMi nodded.

Finally you were done eating while EunMi were talking to the twins.

You walking into the living room and cleared your throat.

"Hem!" You did it loudly.

They all looked up at you.

"Having fun huh?" You smiled. "So, umm... only us four then?"

"I guess so." Kwangmin said.

You were a little disappointed since you were going to make an important announcement but it was okay since at least most of the important people are here. The only people that are missing that you wanted to see was : MinWoo, and your dad.

"Okay, I guess it's like this then!" You faked smile for a bit. "Umm.. let's get started. Gather around. I have to tell you guys something."

You all gathered around into a circle and you began.

"Okay so here it is... tomorrow is m-" You were inturepted by a knock on the door.

"MINWOO FOR SURE!" EunMi said.

You ran to the door and open it.. EunMi was right, it was MinWoo.

He was wearing a bright smile on his face when you opened the door.

"Annyeong ~~~~!!!" He waved at you. "Mianhae I'm late, I didn't miss anything right?"

You shook your head. "Not anything that important."

"Okay! Then let's start!" And he walked into the house and joined the circle.

"So, as I was saying, the important annoucement I wanted to tell you guys about, was that, Tomorrow is my birthday!" You said loudly and smiling.

"Omygawd! I almost forgot! I had a feeling there was something important that was going to happen tomorrow!" EunMi said, clapping her hands onto her face.

"Yeah." You said smiling. ^.^. "Umm... that's all!"

"Oh really?" Youngmin said. "Okay. Then you need anything just call us!"

"We gotta go now." The Jo Twins stood up and walked out the door.

"Me too." Minwoo said. "Mian, I just got here but I have to go." 

You nodded showing that you understood and watched him walking out.

"EunMi, you're...leaving too?" You turned to your friend now.

"Mian..... I do have to." She said quietly.

"Oh, okay. I understand...thanks for cooking today~ ^^" You said and waved at her.

'Guess I have to clean the house today!' You sighed and started to clean up.

(A/N: Darn! Forgot about the sandwiches... lol... just pretend they ate it all! xD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME:

Now focusing on the Jo Twins and friends!♥ :D

Enjoy! :D

_____________________________________________________________

As The Jo Twins, Minwoo, and EunMi walked out the house. They gathered together.

"So, how are we going to plan this suprise party?" Kwangmin asked.