stories

Endless Love {currently editing}

~~~~~~'s POV:

"Well we're finally here!" Kwangmin announced.

"Yeyyyy! Finally , I'm hungry!" I yelled out excitedly. "EunMi ah~ let's go in~~" I said as I pulled on her arm.

"Yah~" Kwangmin yelled from the back, " Wait for us too!"

We went inside and sat on a table.

"Guess MinWoo's not here yet." Youngmin said cooly.

We nodded.

A few moment later MinWoo arrived.

"Annyeong hyungs!" He waved at us. "Annyeong ~~~~~ and EunMi!"

I blushed.

"A-anyeong Minwoo oppa!" I saw smiling.

"Let's eat!" MinWoo said.

After we ate, EunMi and I went and got ice cream for everyone.

"Wah! Ice Cream!!!" I said jumping.

"Hahahah!" EunMi laughed at the scene and turned to the Ice Cream man. " 3 Chocolates, 1 strawberry, and 1 vanilla please!"

"Okay" He said .

We got our ice cream and got back.

"Thanks girls!" The guys said.

"Yeah, you're welcome! Enjoy!" Eunmi and I smiled.

We decided that we were going to hang out at the Jo Twins house so we started to come back.

"What are we going to do there?" I asked, now sitting in the back seat with EunMi.

"Umm... hyung what do you think?" Kwangmin asked quickly looking at Youngmin then turned back to the street. (A/N: Remember he's driving? ;D)

"Umm... maybe just hang out, Talk." Youngmin said looking out the window.

"Okay. What if that gets boring?" I asked, now looking at EunMi to see if she has something~

Her eyes widen as she noticed I was staring at her. "Umm, watch a movie?"

"That's good!" I said excited.

Finally we got there. MinWoo was already there.

He was sitting in the car waiting while listening to some music on his IPod.

Omygosh! He's so handsome, I swear I was going to die right there on the spot! I said in my head.

It was like Youngmin heard my thought, he turned and looked at me and laughed silently.

I felt a little embarassed, but at least not the whole neighborhood heard it.

We walked into the house.

"Wahh!" I whispered. It was quite a while since I've last step my foot in this house.

"Changed huh?" Kwangmin said smiling.

"Let's go to Youngmin's room!" MinWoo said and ran upstairs.

"Waeyo? Why not Kwangmin's room?" Youngmin asked trying to pull MinWoo back.

"Because we said so!" Kwangmin said winked at me.

"Hahah, let's go EunMi ah~" I pulled her arm again.

END OF POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

EunMi's POV.

Ugh,~~~~~ kept pulling on my arm, and it felt like I was a doll getting my arm pulled off.

But we were going to Youngmin's room.

YOUNGMIN'S ROOM! OMYGOSH! I screammed out loud in my head.

When we walked in the room, I was suprised.

"Wow, so neat and pretty" I mouthed to myself.

"I know right!? Never thought some boy's room would be so neat!" ~~~~~ answered me like I spoke those words out loud.

"You know him for a while, you should know!" I elbowed her.

"Yeahh, but I think he .... changed." ~~~~~ answered from the other side of the room.

"Maybe" I whispered to myself.

We explored for a little while and Youngmin spoke up..

"Would you guys spop exploring?? This is not a museum!"

Was he mad, because he doesn't want us here? I thought.

"I'm not mad, I'm just saying , it's weird when someone just goes into your room and walk around." He said sitting on his bed.

He just read my mind? How.....weird is THAT? My eyes widened.

He saw me.

"EunMi, you need something?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Aniyo!" I faked laughed.

"Oh okay.." He look away from me and it was like he was blushing...?

"Okay, let's start??" Kwangmin spoke now. "Everyone in a circle!"

As everyone got in the circle , someone turn off the lights.

"Ummm, don't tell me scary stories." I said quietly.

"Ding ding ding! EunMi is a genius!" Kwangmin said pinching my cheeks.

"Oh god.." I murmurded.

"Don't worry, you have ~~~~~ here!" ~~~~ said sitting next to me.

Here was how we sat in our circle. : Youngmin , me, ~~~~~, Kwangmin, Minwoo.

"First teller will be ..." Minwoo asked.

"Me me me me me!" ~~~~~ said raising her hand.

"Okay." MinWoo said.

"Thank you!" ~~~~~ said, even in the dark I noticed she blushed. Oh this girl....

In the middle of the year she suddenly blurt out "I like No Minwoo!" To me when we were talking and that's how I knew her secret.

"Okay so here's the story. (A/N: I didn't write this... I know! I just copied it from some place, bad me nae? xD)

There was an old couple who had hired a new maid to help around their house. The wife had a huge doll collection, and the maid was expected to dust them once a week. So once a week the maid walked into the room where the dolls were stored and looked at them in disgust. She hated dolls. While she was dusting, she came across a particularly strange doll. It was a talking doll and it had a cord in the back. The maid was intrested and pulled the cord. The doll said, “Hello.” The maid pulled the cord again. “I love my momma”, said the doll. The maid put the doll back and continued cleaning.

A few weeks later, while dusting off the dolls, the maid accidently knocked a doll over. It shattered as soon as it hit the ground. The old woman heard the sound and went to investigate. When she walked into the room and saw her shattered doll, a very sad look came across her face. The maid saw this quickly and said, “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to break her. I won’t do it again.” The old woman looked down at her sad, broken doll and told the maid that she could only keep her job if she promised to be extra careful around the dolls. The maid agreed.   (A/N : Here was 2 short paragraph of it. Pretend you told the whole story, you can continue to read : Here.)

 

As I listened to the story, I was scared. One of my biggest fears were ghost. There was a scary part in her story and I was too scared to even notice this but I quickly grabbed Youngmin's arm ,he was sitting on my left, and held. My mother told me I had this habit that whenever I'm scared I squeeze stuff, so I accidentally squeeze Youngmin's arm. I guess I did it a little to tight so he yelled out.

"OWW!"

Everyone turned over to us. Staring.

"O my gosh! I'm so sorry! I have this habit th-" ~~~~~ interupted me.

"It's okay, Youngmin ah~ kwechanah?" .

"Yeah," He said.

"Sorry, sorry sorry!" I said, so guilty of grabbing on his arm.

"It's okay." He smiled.

"I'll be right back." I said and left the room for a bit.

I went outside and breath in some fresh air. (A/N : you might probably be like, "what the fudge, why randomly leave?" But you'll know! :D)

I was walking back in the room and when I opened the door, Youngmin and I was eye to eye, staring at each other for about 10 seconds. I could feel I was blushing and since I didn't want him to see I quickly looked away and said.

"O, I'm sorry that I'm in your way. "

He smiled, " Hahah, go in. I was just going to the bathroom"

I let him walk out and then went inside.
 


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww! My story has  no view! :(

AM I a bad writer???

*pout*

Maybe I am!

It's like I'm writing for a ghost to read! xD

LOL, any ways, please support me??

Good stuff coming~

I already planned the future, even though I haven't plan the present~ xD

Last night before bed I was think of the Jo Twins (I know creeper~ xD) and  then I thought of some heartbreak and romantic stuff...

Ah can't wait to write the future. I was all like. Darn! Wish someone would just write the present for me! :D

Anyways... again..... enjoy!♥