Why

Ice King, Water Girl & Fire Queen

I tried to close my eyes to sleep but it just bring me back to the early scene, where the Ice King suddenly showed interest in marrying me. I sat up on my bed, remembered how there was a hesitant feeling in his eyes. I know there was something wrong, like he didn't truthfully want to marry me. Not even in love. I sighed, so stressed.

I took my coat and went out of my house. My parents were sleeping, so i don't have any problem to get out. I cycled my bicycle to the Han River because it is the nearest place that I think I can find peace. "Such a fresh air," I breathed in for a while when i arrived at the park. I parked my bicycle and walked through the park. I like to walk with my head hung low, so unpurposely I hit a man.

Luckily, I didn't fall down, "Sorry, ahjussi. I didn't see you in front of me," I bowed without looking at his face and was about to go away but he grasped my hand. I was shocked and thought it was one of the . I struggled to let my hand go and when i want to shout, he place his hand on my mouth, "Hey! It is me, your Luhan oppa," I stopped and looked at him.

I felt anger in my body and because of that, I bite his hand that closed my mouth. "Arrrgh!!," He pulled his hand and shouted. Everyone around us looked at us weirdly, "Are you out of your mind?! Why did you bite me?," I glared at him, "You are the one that is out of your mind! Calling yourself as my oppa, huh? Do you know how scared i was?!," He rolled his eyes, "Like I care," I swear under my breath as he said that.

I left him and went to one of those benches beside the river. I thought he left me already but to my suprise, he sat next to me. It was silence for a while until I spoke as the curiousity killed me to why he was here, "What do you want?," I looked at him and he was gazing through the river. Without looking at me, he said, "You know I do hate you , right?," I nodded, "I know and I also know the reason which I found is ridiculous," He quickly looked at me like he was suprise that i know about it.,"You know it?," I nodded.

I went closely to his ear and whispered to him, "Because you like Sehun. No, you love him, don't you?," A few seconds went on and he suddenly laughed really hard. He even fell down the bench, "You thought I am a gay?," I nodded and he continue laughing. I without any reason, blushed. "Yah! Stop laughing! People are watching," He tried to stop it and went to sit back on the bench but still stiffled some laugh. "What is funny? Isn't it true?," I asked him.

He shook his head. He smiled to me, "Totally wrong," Somehow, I was amazed by his smile. Without any realization, I smiled to him, "It is weird to see you smile like this knowing that you hate me," He quickly covered his smile with a cough. I bet he was embarassing, "You must be wrong," He suddenly stood up, "Whatever it is, don't you think it is weird when he suddenly said he want to marry you thought you two hate each other?  I bet you came here because of it," He was about to leave but I stood up and spoke to him.

"If you do know the reason, then why don't you tell me?," He stopped and said, "If I tell you, still, can you stop this arrangement?," I was speechless. "As I thought. Besides, deep inside, you do like him, don't you? Through the expression you gave when he hugged you this evening, it clearly show that you like it," I wanted to object it but he was faster than me, "If you pity him, please leave him and stop this arrangement. I don't know about you but me as a friend to him, I care for him," With that he left me.

I was confused. What did he mean? Why do I need to pity him? It wasn't me that desperately want to marry. It was him, the Ice King. But, Luhan is true. His action is weird. I sighed. I looked at the sky. Why? Just, why? I don't want to be hurted for the second time. Please.


Hi guys! I am back! Guess what? I finally end my PT3!!! oooooh yeaah! So, i hope this is enjoyable for you thought it is a little bit short. I don't like to promise but whether it is next hour or tomorrow or the next day, i will update. Im sooooo sorry to my sucribers for the looong wait. Thank you for still with me. Stay for the next chapter!