Face

Ice King, Water Girl & Fire Queen

This isn’t the thing I ever dreamed. Moreover, this is the most nightmare that I hate, which happens to be in my sleep nowadays. Like a fairy tale, it’s most likely going to happen, to be tied knot with him.

 

“Seolhyun? Back to earth, dear?” Mrs.Lee, my mother waved her hand many times in front of my face until I blinked my eyes and felt alive again. “She must felt very shocked due to this upcoming news,” Mrs.Oh chuckled due to my reaction which I found it isn’t funny but then, my parents and her husband also laughed.

 

I just kept my poker face; I don’t like how the situation was. If I wasn’t the one to be the victim, then I would also have laughed. Wait, it wasn’t only me, he also felt the same. I look at his face and he was deathly glaring at me. Gosh, I also hate you, Ice King.

 

“So, to be truth is, as I said before, we would want to marry you two. Well, not now. Of course, we will engage you two first to give time for you to finished your study in university,” I swear that my life will be like hell in the university. I must stop this. Who want to have happily life together with your best enemy?

 

“Mom, can I talk to you a minute? Only us,” I whispered to my mother and she nodded with a sigh. She excused us and we went to the restroom in the restaurant. Luckily, no one was in there.

 

I looked at my mom for explanation and she sighed, “Okay, to be honest, I didn’t even think to engage you this early but me and your father met our best friend, the Oh that made us, four together very excited to make relationship so that we can stronger the connection. And since we have you two, a girl on our side and a boy on their side, it will give better reassurance for it,” She looked hopefully for me understand it.

 

I sighed, “Why must us? I mean, is there no other ways? We don’t love each other and the marriage wouldn’t be anything as it won’t have any happiness, more to be destroyed any soon. Even if you look at the ice—I mean Sehun’s face, he also hates me,” A little bit more nearly to call him with the nickname in front of my mother. Fuhh...

 

“And you also hate him?” She looked at me, raising brows. I slowly nodded but she chuckled, “Believe me, Hyeonnie, you will be happy with the marriage because I believe the story would be full of adventure of love,” She chuckled a bit more before left me alone in the restroom.

 

“Mother! Not Hyunnie anymore… But what does she mean?” I thought for a while before also left the restroom and went to sit with them together again. I glanced at his face and he still didn’t vanish the hateful face.  Huh, adventure of love? I felt like adventure of torture should be the correct one…