Rain

Playlist
Hi, my name is Taeyeon and I think we've become strangers. The you I knew like the back of my hand, the you I once loved more than anything no longer exists, just as the me you once loved so much is also gone. We all grow up and I fear that not even this skin on my bones is the the same that once touched your skin under those thin blankets in that small bed (maybe yours is not the same either).
You came into my life like a summer rain, unexpected, strong, devastating and yet, incredibly beautiful; you came into my life destroying all my defenses, cleansing my old wounds like the purest running water, you passed through me, flowing past my weaknessess and strengths, molding yourself to me just like I molded myself to you,  but right now, standing under this rain, I feel that each one of the raindrops slowly falling into this skin of mine washes away a piece of you that lingered in me and it makes me want to cry still, it's silly I know, it's been a while, but still I can't help that familiar sting in my heart when I think that sometimes we see ourselves in front of a stranger that doesn't fits us anymore, we grew out of each other and it hurts to remember how everything about this stranger used to be a part of my puzzle, the smiles, the jokes, the silly quirks. The dearest of strangers.
In the end I began to think that even nature was against us, our own biology perhaps? Because, one day I began to notice a space between our entwined fingers that wasn't there before and I remember the pain spreading in my chest as fluid as water, running through my every member, stopping me from moving and slowly trickling down my eyes; you were saying something but you stopped and looked at me worried, asked me what was wrong, and I couldn't say anything, I couldn't say that I was scared I was losing you with each passing second, so I just hugged you thighly, repeating like a mantra in my head "please, don't go." but you did.
 The storm is really bad tonight, inside and out, and I cry; because it hurts to remember, because I wonder when I'll stop seeing all these new people in my life as possible losses and pain just because I lost you, it hurts because this is so natural, it will probably happen so many more times in the future. Hi, I think we've become strangers and someday it will be alright.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
And yet another drabble. I just couldn't help myself after watching Taeyeon's 11.11, so I've finished this little thing that I started writing after listening to Rain... Makes a lot of sense I know (I'm bad at sarcasm, excuse me) and I'm sorry for being such a mess (>v<)
Ah seriously, these past few days have taken a toll on my small, fragile, and mostly delusional Taengsic mind, but I'm rambling, hope you enjoyed this and until next time!
Twitter: @YukkiM