You-aholic (Sobering up)

Playlist
You know, I've been forcing myself to drink... water. Water, because you once told me that drinking it helps with the hangover the next day and I'm scared; I'm scared of how badly it'll hurt because I'm too drunk, I'm too drunk on your presence, on your smell, on your touches, on your lips... on you.
I'm drinking water because I'm scared. I'm scared because I think I might be sobering up, I haven't had my dose of you yet, and it's been days.
When you closed the door and all I could see was the white walls of an empty apartment I couldn't process anything you had just said, the haziness in my brain made it all too difficult to think, and it was impossible to even fathom anything bitter when everything around me smelled so sweet.
Now I'm beginning to understand; your fragrance no longer lingers in the air, nor is it on the pillow you used to sleep in and the fog that blurred my thoughts is disappearing, just like your smell. The lack of you is beginning to have it's effects on me, I'm slowly remembering the words you said before leaving. It hurts.
Before I met you I used to love how the alcohol made me forget, everything that wasn't within touching distance simply did not exist, and I felt so numb I remember I forgot the meaning of pain, physical and emotional. It was different with you, whenever I was near you all my senses went crazy; suddenly I could feel the electric currents the neurons in my skin sent when you touched me and I could see you from miles away in the middle of the crowd in rush hour. But the thing that didn't change was the part where I would forget, because everything that wasn't us didn't exist. 
I remember how when we woke up from a "ladies night" as Hyoyeon used to call it, you used to complained so much about your headache, somehow, I just couldn't hold back a smile as you pouted and asked me to stay in bed with you and, even though I had classes to attend I would still give in and crawl under the covers with you. I never once regretted it.
Now I wonder if my head will hurt too, I don't think it will though, you had a much stronger effect on my heart.
But, I digress, you know how I love to do that and as I said before, I've been drinking water, so that, maybe, when I wake up the next morning without you by my side, my heartache won't be so bad.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
So, this is just a drabble that I've written a while ago, a friend of mine told me I should post it so here we are (^^)
It's not specific so you can pretty much picture any pairing here but I wrote this thinking about Taengsic, because I seem to be unable to get out of this submarine. It was, obviously, inspired by snsd's You-aholic although the rhythm doen't quite fit the mood of the story but I was listening to it and the name of the song kinda gave me this idea.
Tell me if you liked this cause I've got a lot more of this drabbles and a few other longer one shots in mind (and half finished in my computer). Also you can follow me on twitter too, @YukkiM.
Thanks for reading and see you guys soon!