SaChae | 'My Man'.6

Sanaland
         “Okay class dismissed,” it was break time again. I hurried down to the balcony expecting to hear her voice. Disappointed, I heard Ms. Park Jihyos. I just walk mindlessly in the corridor. Everywhere, I found the poster of Chaeyoung being a lesbian. It breaks my heart into pieces to think how she feels seeing those.

         I walked down the cherry blossom and my heart pounded when I see her wiping her sweat away her forehead while calmly removing all her posters. “Ch-chaeyoung.” I breathed.

         “Oh. Hi Sana sunbae!” She greets me with her usual self. She smiled at me and proceeds back removing her posters.

         “I- I’m sorry. For this all. I know it was partially my fault and I’m trying so hard making clean of your name.” I said sincerity wrapped up my voice that I never thought I have within me. I never been this honest my entire life.

         “I’m fine. Even we tried fighting them; I know we will be cutting swords the water.” She said positively.

         “But what’re you supposed to do now?”

         “I told you not to worry about me. Even hell can get comfy once you’ve settled in,” she said and chuckled while I still have no words to say. “I will remove Illegal posters. They should ask for president’s permission before posting these, actually.” She said. I don’t know why I felt like she’s hiding something. I mean, she have all the right making up a scene and dramatically points fingers to those students giving her false accusations but why is she playing hypocrisy and making me feel like everything is okay?

         I open my mouth, waiting for the usual witty remark to come out. Nothing. Nothing but the empty feeling of emphatic hurt. “You can prove their lies!” That’s all I can say right now even I composed millions of words to say on her. I place a hand over my chest to calm my breathing. Having no plenty of sleep and being stressed, thinking about Chaeyoung’s whereabouts was clearly taking a toll on me. I wanted to protect her against the world yet, I don’t know how.

         “What if it was true?” She asked that I didn’t clearly hear.

         “Pardon?”

         “What if it was all true? That I put letters on your locker, that I stalk you. The desperate proposal, the night I touched you on the party? What If it’s real that I’m gay and I like you? What if I really do like you? What If I really do love you?” All questions came so deafening although I clearly got everything and understand everything. Inside me is a chaos of emotions. I am very proud of being composed still.

         That’s actually a great question. Questions that even I, myself is dying to know but afraid to find out so I didn’t say a thing. She turned back on her work and completely ignores my existence.

         “S-so you’re gay?” Dumb. Sana can you be dumber? “I’m sorry it just spilled out my mouth without thinking it.” I take back my words and get a hold on my lips.

         “No I prefer it when people are honest. It’s better than pretending that you care about me.” She said like putting up the knife on my chest and twisting it back and forth. “Yes. I’m not being down because it was lies. I’m being down because it was all truth.” She bravely said confessing everything.

         “I get happy seeing you around yet you’re not seeing it. I was up overnight to write a letter of my love for you but you are dumping it. In the other side, I was thankful you’re dumping it and not reading it since I sound so loveholic there. So gay. I was happy every time you’re happy and sad in your every downfall. I like you.” She narrated making me feel all the guilt of dumping the letters. “Now. I’m giving you chance to curse on me and like what others did, disgust on me.” She continued. She takes her things and stuff and leave me alone in cherry blossom. You don’t know how much you made me so happy with your confession.

         She’s still few walks away from me when suddenly; I heard another revelation when Ms. Park the jock said on school radio. “DJ Beast won’t make it today guys. Just contact her in this username          ShutUpAndKissMe and leave some cheer up message,” I got my jaw another dropped and I saw how Chaeyoung stiffen on her place for a moment. Her walk become pursuing almost running.

         “YAH SHUTUPANDKISSME!!” I smiled at myself as I run my heart and follow this girl who owned the username Shut Up And Kiss Me.

--

         I was frantically looking for that midget around the campus. Running here and there and all the possible room she can come. Seriously. I’m sure when I said I run to fetch her yet, she’s now out of nowhere.

         “Sana chaaaaan~” I see hope when Momo came and offer me some of her food.

         “Momo san, wherever you hide Chaeyoung, I can still hunt that midget down so please tell me where did she go,” I said almost catching my own breathing.

         “Chaeyoung? I seriously don’t know. I haven’t seen her for a while,” Momo said and with that, I curled brows on her. “So you know that she’s ShutUpAndKissMe?” I asked making her super stoned.

         “Y-yeah?” She fidgeted making me confirm that she’s spoiling Chaeyoungs lies and even covering the obvious.

         “Yeah?” I asked back, this time she sighed.

         “Okay I’m sorry but Chaeyoung tell me not to tell you.” She pouted.

         “But how is the call and chat came at the same time?” I asked.

         “Chae is using my phone so I need to borrow hers in calling you. When I said she’s sleeping, she’s really not. I’m lying.” Momo confessed in the way I know she’s telling the truth.

         “Now, do you think I will still believe you when you say you didn’t know where the woman is?” I asked twitching my lips in process.

         “Fine. She’s in the meeting with the council quitting in her position. But you can’t come there. Just wait for her later at 5; I’m sure she’ll meet me in my room.” I tapped on her cheek goodbye before heading on my own home room.

         Just after the subject ended, I took my bag ignoring everyone in my class asking about Chaeyoung. I have no business with them. I walked directly at the females lou and put my purse down at the side sink. I take out everything on it and start fixing my looks. I comb my hair, making my lips adorned with alluring red lipstick, stunning out in my white complex. I let my jet black hair cascaded my shoulders with faded violet color dyed on the tip of my hairs. I wipe all the unnecessary sweat on my neck and everywhere. Good Sana. You look breathtaking now and swear Chaeyoung will drool over your beauty until she passed out in dehydration. I went to my locker and get the short skirt I have and denim cardigan. I just slip them quick on me and put my previously worn jeans and shirt back at the locker. I sauntered my way down the corridor and I think the sounds that my stilettos are doing great job too.

         Surely, I got everyone’s attention when I purposely flip on my hair to them and wink to some. Insecurities, adoration and praises. It took me seconds to earn them all. Exactly 5: 15pm. I made it on Momo’s room where all the students came looking at me even in the outside room is witnessing my charm. I spotted Chaeyoung in the middle chair with her eyes covered with hanky. Maybe waiting for Momo bore her to death. I walked near at her and put my bag on her table.

         “Momo unnie. I’ve been waiting like century!” She whines with her eyes still close. Whiner. Such a baby. Her favourite long sleeve turtle neck shirt made no effort covering the obvious bulk  made. So I leaned leaving kiss mark and light small bite on her neck. I bet it surprised her so much that she almost stumbles down on her chair. The hanky that is covering her eyes flew into nowhere. Cheerings, negative reactions and other comments are now being thrown by the crowd, I can’t care less. I am much willing to laugh at Chaeyoung’s very surprised face while caressing the neck I just left my kiss mark.

         “S-Sana? Why—”

         “Shut up and kiss me.” I said lowly and sat down her lap, wrapping my arms around her neck. An obvious mix of surprise, nervous and fright drawn clearly on her eyes but she didn’t do something to shoo me away from her so I made my lips welcomely crushed on her delicate one.

         Our lips connected and at first I felt her didn’t kiss me back, just being hard stone stuck on her place but soon when my kisses became more urgent, our lips began to move in unison as I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss. I felt her arms wrapped on my waist preventing me to fall and lose control. My body was vibrating in the satisfaction of her touch; never had I imagined something that could feel so indefinably pleasing but I still kept my wit intact. It’s still public place and everyone is watching. I stopped kissing and felt her inhaled too much air in sudden.

         I laughed seeing how my lipstick messily stains on her lips. She wiped them with her sleeves. I took my pocket mirror and just fixed the few out lined color in my lips. “Hey baby. See you soon.” I said and winked on her before walking out the room leaving her all confused. That’s what you get for making me run, midget. When I reached my room, I decided to just update my social media of some of Kardashan lines.
       

sanapomu:  
‘I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my uality. You be you and let me be me.’

I smiled on myself exactly when Math teacher came for afternoon session.

--

         “Chaeyoung I’m telling you this is boring,” I had my head popped up by my hands as I just stay watching my girlfriend made her doodles of my name and hundreds of variety sizes of hearts on it. I’m not saying I don’t love it. I just need to do something that will entertain me.

         “Then any fun and exciting suggestions?” She asked putting the pen down giving all her attention to me. I smirked and take the pen to jot down my answer.

.

         “Sana-chan please suggests something that we haven’t done doing,” she whined. “What about this...” she leaned and whispers the most horrible Idea she had.

         “Chaeyoung that’s not fun tho,” I whined slumping my head on the table. “I want you  me again~” I said sounding down and desperate.?

         “Omo! Yeah I got the idea! Come on follow me!” She enthusiastically dragged me out my room downstairs to my car park. “Drive to Momo unnies house please!” She said like an excited elementary school kid. I rolled an eye and I looked at myself. I just got my oversized shirt; I don’t even have worn my bra inside it. Just undies that Chaeyoung slipped on me when I had slept in midnight in the middle of our  war in bed.

         “I still have to do shower. Give me one hour.”

         “Sana chan~ don’t need to shower please! Just wear proper dress and let’s go Momoland!” She whined but didn’t pay attention to it. Just walk back my room and felt her following me. I strip  without anything and make every part of my body exposed to her before I made my own version of runway to the CR.

         “Now, where do you want to go, Momoland or Sanaland?” I asked winking at her. I see how she gulped on her lump before she grabs my  body and tackled me to bed. I smiled seeing those stares in her eyes exchanged by something I loved the most. Lust. “Let out the beast!” I whispered and let her hungrily attacks my chest with her tongue.

Bonus 


         It was afternoon again when I woke up. I felt myself again dressed with another oversized shirt and I can feel it too that I’m on my . Chaeyoung never leave me . But still, she leaves me TT.

         I run downstairs and spotted Dad with his visitors, the agility I had made when I suddenly made U-turn back to my room is not what I expected to myself. Duh. It’s embarrassing that I’m wearing nothing when I faced them. I quickly made wash up and wear a proper button up and  hugging jeans. I walked downstairs and see Dad giving me jerk smile. Like he wants to tease me but can’t since he had visitors.

         I bowed to everyone as they praised how beautiful Eichi’s daughter can be. Duh. I can’t blame them. *flips my hair* I was wandering my eyes around my house and spotted no wild Chaeyoung. She is not in her favourite part of the house, the kitchen.

         “Excuse Pa, where’s Chaeyoung?” I asked him.

         “I told her that I’ll be getting your dress at the shop for tonight’s senior prom but she volunteered so maybe at the shop,” He answered and I just give him a nod. “Beep her or just wait here.”

         “No. I promised to Miyu something. I’ll be off for a while and tell Chaeyoung this when she came.” I said and kissed his cheeks for goodbye. I walked down through my car and start up the engine. I make a quick detour to Starbucks, ordering an iced coffee before going back my car. I’m sure that Miyu is on Mina. I put the iced coffee at the juice handler as I manage to drive in just 10 more minutes at Mina’s unit.

         I felt sudden betrayal when I saw Miyu is fitting the dress that I’M SURE I ORDERED AT THE SHOP FOR MYSELF. When I turn my gaze around, I spotted Chaeyoung froze at her place upon seeing me eyeing Miyu.

         “M-Miyu chan! I told you, y-you shouldn’t have worn that!” Chaeyoung said to Miyu while stuttering in fear. Even how I tell to keep myself that Miyu had my dress, my attractive girlfriend keep me distracted because she’s again one hell of a hottie. With her printed navy blue shirt inside long coat-suit paired with faded blue jeans and her current posture like I’m drooling over here. Thinking that I’m still mad, I can see her hurrying Miyu to get changed. But HELL! SHE’S MYOUI MIYU EVERYONE! She pulled off the dress and get  in front of CHAEYOUNG. I hurried and made my presence known by everyone inside the house. I can see Mina covering her eyes while my girlfriend is stoned blushing at the view. I covered her eyes with my hand and throw Miyu a deathly glare. I made sure that it will strike through her bone and gross body curves.

         “MIYU!” I exclaimed and she just looks at me with a jerk smile.

         “Oh gorgeous! You’re there!” She said and move too slow to cover her body.

         “Stop dillydallying and get dressed now you witch!!” I exclaimed. When she finally slipped on short shorts and shirt I let go off Chaeyoung and see a blush still on her face. I felt SUPER DUPER OFFENDED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND TT.

         “Yah! You like what you see? You like Miyu’s body? I can strip here too! You wanna see?!” I asked and it made Chaeyoung’s blush worsen.

         “Unnie it’s not like I like Miyu-sama’s curves. It’s just—”

         “MIYU-SAMA?! CURVES?! YOU SAID WHAT?! ENLIGHTEN ME BECAUSE I THINK I’M HEARING YOU WRONGLY.” I exclaimed and hear my evil cousins laugh at me.

         “Unnie stop being jelly jelly. I was waiting for Miyu-chan to change and I’ll give you the dress.” Then remembering the stupid dress I felt like a sore looser like Miyu is getting anything from me. SHE WORE MY DRESS TT.

         “Demi-God, If I were you I’ll go pay for my hair now. Prom will start at 8pm,” Miyu said making me puff my mad air out of my head. “I’m sorry gorgeous~ I just think your girlfriend bringing huge box is like a dwarf bringing Santa’s gift. I was so kind giving her a hop on my car,” Miyu said.

         “LEAVE MY CHAEYOUNG’S HEIGHT ALONE!” I exclaimed and it was Mina who stops Miyu from being savage and me from being all sore loser. We’re always like this three but I really do love my cousins.

         “Hey let’s go now. Miyu is right about you preparing.” Chaeyoung gathered my dress and put it in much convenient bag before pulling me out of Mina’s unit. Still, my two cousins didn’t forget to kiss my cheek goodbye even I am pouting very hard because of Miyu’s savage teasing.

         We drove out the building in silence. I didn’t talk to Chaeyoung. I just made myself busy at the road. I can see her attempt of intertwining our hands but when she did, I’m always getting the steering gear to maneuver. I can hear her sigh but still looking at me like crazy. To be honest, my bones are shaking because of the stare she’s giving. I really felt so weak under her magical stares.

         I gasped when she puts her hand on my legs and caressed it up and down giving me this hot friction. I remained calm and try to ignore her. I felt hell breathless when her hands went up touching my inner thighs and I can feel the change of the mood my feminine side is doing. I almost lost a track of the way so I decided to stop at the random park were in.

         “Why?” She asked while chuckling because she knows the real answer why. I gave her stare that I previously gave to Miyu. “I missed your touch so I decided to hold hands but obviously, you’re avoiding it.” She once again tries explaining herself. I don’t need to be told twice. I hovered over her and positioned myself straddling on her lap and crushed my lips on hers hungrily that she politely mirrored in instant. We had  for like 3 times today and I still can’t get enough of her. I just gasped when she pulled me out and heave a long breathing.

         “Sana unnie, were on the road and you’ll be late like seriously!” She lessoned. I just rolled eyes ‘whatever’ and continued driving.

         Hair, check. Make up, check. Heels, check and everything is so perfect. My hair is twisted into an elegant swirl on my head with shining pearl earrings are superb. Open shoulder shining beige dress with a lot of cute stuffs on it is also eye pleasing. I walked out my room and see Chaeyoung and my Dad playing chess. They didn’t even turn into this goddess of themselves.

         “Yah!” I exclaimed before they looked at me. I saw bright satisfied smile on my daddy’s lips and like he always do on me, he made a perfect standing ovation. That boosts up my confidence that I’ll win this prom crown once again. “I’ll prepare the car baby,” he said as he run downstairs. When I shifted my look into my girlfriend, she is still on that chess board thinking of her next move while biting on her finger in frustration. I walked near her and sit in her lap so my oversized gown flown on the board game and all the chess piece flew everywhere. I saw drastic change of Chaeyoung’s face but decided to ignore. I’m so beautiful tonight and I don’t want to be bothered by her simple whining.

         “Sana unnie I’m playing chess!”

         “You can always play on my chest baby.” I winked at her and stood modeling myself in front of her. “Dance with me My man,” I said since her clothes are very fine for the occasion. She gladly accepts the offer and I had to kick my heels for a while to keep on her height. My smol man <3 We dance in the room without music. She held on my waist with a smile while I wrap my arms on her neck and rested my head on the crook of it.

         “You look so gorgeous every day,” she whispered on my ear with her breath slapping on it make me feel small dive on my chest.

         “You too.” I replied and not caring about my lipstick no more, I kissed her lips passionately. I run my fingers through her hair to deepen it. Even Dad had come back to announce the car’s situation, I didn’t stop kissing my man.

         “Don’t sleep. Wait for me and we will be in another tour in Sanaland. I love you,” I whispered with our temples still connected with each other.

         “Anything for you,” she then pecked my lips once again “I love you My Woman,”


And sooooooooo... How was it? Comments, negative reactions, feedbacks and suggestions about ‘My Man’ is accepted ↓↓↓drop it low↓↓↓