SaChae | 'My Man'.4

Sanaland

Taco beef and burritos. Beef spree with Myoui Mina is the worst thing I had ever done my whole life. Now, literally, I’m ting bricks.

EmpressMyoui: I’m okay now Sana. HBU? Did you take some laxative? Its better.

sanapomu: I did last night but I think it isn’t working.

EmpressMyoui: It is. Liquefied laxatives are effective.

sanapomu: drive it to me. I have no energy buying myself.

EmpressMyoui: driving.

 

I slumped back down my bed before daddy come and wake me up. Sorry but I haven’t even got proper sleep because of constipation plus my monthly womanhood. OMG I felt dying.

“Sana, you’ll be late for school.” He said and kissed me on my temple.

“Daddy I wanna skip school.” I said.

“Huh? Why darling?” He asked.

“I’m on my hell period plus, I’m constipated. I felt like taking my uterus out anytime soon.” I exaggerated although I don’t feel much of it. I need valid reason to skip because I know Dad will not let me.

“Okay sweet pea. Rest the day off. I’ll be checking you time to time. Have you taken proper medicines for it?” He asked.

“Mina will bring some.”

“Good. I will go now. Keep yourself up since I’ll be checking you every minute.”

“Yes papa.”

“Bye. I love you daughter.” He then made her way out my room. I keep myself distracted by looking on my SNS updates.

EmpressMyoui: Sana your gate is close.

sanapomu: Dad came out. I’m sure it’s open now.

ShutUpAndKissMe: Good morning most beautiful woman in the world =]

sanapomu: don’t start. I’m constipated and pained. I have enough reason to hunt you and kill you.

ShutUpAndKissMe: ow. Bad news right.

 

I didn’t brother making more reply as I heard Mina’s footstep coming into my door. “Here,” she then hand me brownish colored mini bottle. It can be stereotyped as poison actually.

“Are you sure it’s effective?” I asked.

“I take that meds. Just last night and I’m all well now. I swear not to eat Taco and burritos ever again!”

“But I already drank some capsule. I might get overdosed!!”

“Don’t exaggerate my cousin. It will just make you poop water than stone!” She rolled an eye on me. Convincing enough for me to put the syrup on my mouth and drink some water after it to remove weird feelings of liquid drugs on my mouth.

“Are you coming to school?” She asked.

“Nah.” I replied covering myself again with my blanket. “Are you crazy? Its first day of exam.” With that, I sprung up on my bed realizing the Preliminary examination today.

Heck! I’m late!

 


 

I sigh finishing two subjects of examination. My tummy starts to grumble wildly OMG NOT NOW CHEEEEZUS CHRIST! I bowed down my table feeling so unwell. I felt a hand on my table. “Sana san. Let’s go to canteen. I bet they made some special beef recipe today!” My classmates tap me oh god. You didn’t know how much I struggle with my burritos experience.

“No thanks. I’ll be with Mina later.” I said so they just came out the room *grumbles* OMGod Mina whyyyy TT. I walked down the balcony and sit for relax when I heard the DJ is not Chaeyoung. It just makes my tummy grumble for more God! I need Mina! I need Chaeyoung! I need Jesus TT.

Suddenly, Mina sat down in front of me with all worries. “Why cousin?”

“Good news and bad news.” I said.

“Start with Bad news,” she said.

“Your laxative worked.” I said and with that, she covered her lips in horror. “Mina what to do?! I still have exams oh gosh!”

“Is it coming?”

“Not yet but I felt it will horribly come out dramatically!” I cried. Gosh I can’t imagine.

Her schedule bell rang out causing her to panic since I’m still in distress. “Just go with your subject Idiot. I can handle myself.” I breathed.

She shakes her head determined to stay with me. “I will stay. Let me drive you home.”

“No Mina. You have exam and duh. We have 6 Comfort rooms here in university! Nothing to worry!” I comforted even though I’m all stressed. With doubt, she walks down her college and leave me alone at the balcony.

I spotted Chaeyoung walked in the direction of locker section. I smiled knowingly she is around but I am still bothered with my tummy. I grunt feeling all down. I lumpily stood oh god its coming. I froze looking around. All the students are still outside probably taking selfies in CR or even—NO I CAN’T IMAGINE POOPING AND PUT MYSELF IN MAJOR EMBARRASSMENT TT.

“Hey, Minatozaki.” Wrong time es. The cheerleading team came blocking my way. I squirmed trying to hide details about the war inside my tummy. But I guess I failed since they looked at me weirdly.

“What’s with your face? Don’t aegyo aegyo. You looked like suffering from severe LBM.” Minji said HOW DID YOU KNOW DID I MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS?!

“Sana seriously, you’re cute but that won’t work on us.” The smallest among their group said earning a stare from her unnies.

“Guys I’m not in the mood for—” prrrt God not now!!!!!!!

“Sunbaes again please don’t start something you’re not responsible to stand up with. Shoo!” Chaeyoung is really my LIFE SAVER. I gasped in surprise when she grab on my wrist and drag me away from reality. I mean, with everyone. “Chaeyoung its COMING!”

“I know! Little patience. Were here!” She replied as if she knows what I’m talking about. We come into the School Official only comfort room. Literally, I’m all alone here. Chaeyoung you’re cute! I must kiss you after this struggle!! I sat down on the last cubicle and let out all the darkness that resides in within. “Hey you midget get out I’ll fix my make up!” Although its school personnel use only, some witches are still using this Comfort room and I’m aware of it.

“The cubicles are under construction you Missy and obviously you’re not allowed here!” I heard Chaeyoungs defense.

“Whatever!” Another minutes, I’m still not done when I hear familiar voice of my mentor in Philosophy. “I’m sorry Professor.”

“It’s fine.” I don’t know what Chaeyoung do but every time I sat here more hours, I think my gratitude is getting much bigger. I unrolled the tissues almost emptying it for sanitation. I fixed myself and wash my hands on the sink. Success! “Are you done?” Chaeyoung asked from the outside.

“Y-Yeah.” I replied shyly. I washed my hands gently and when I was out the CR, Chaeyoung is already gone. So mean.

 


 

“Sanaaaaaaa~” Miyu, my other cousin from England came and gave me bone breaking hug. It suffocates me so much and I know she loved doing it. I missed her. Been so long. Mina her and I used to be a power puff girls but she came in England for study so I’m glad seeing her getting much gorgeous than she already is.

“I missed you gorgeous!” I smiled at her and she excitedly hugs me once again.

“You too demi-God Gosh I missed you so much and Minari~” her ADHD is here once again.

“How’s life? How’s school?”

“Pretty good, there are a lot of nice people,” I said thinking of just one person in particular. I smiled at myself remembering how deep her dimple can be.

“Omy. Got boyfriend? Is he pretty hot?” She asked.

“Hot and gorgeous!”

“KYAAAAAA~”

“But not yet mine.” With that, her enthusiasm sunk down in nutshell.

“Sana why is that? You’re so pretty how you cannot get the boy!” She said shaking my whole body.

“Miyu it’s so hard to explain!”

“Stop being so cryptic!” She said. I looked around making sure that Daddy is already off to his work. Its weekend so he probably still relaxing since its fine to be late at weekend. I locked my door and drag Miyu with me.

“Bubbles, it’s a secret okay?” I asked her.

“Omy! I love secrets! Tell me blossom!”

“Ermm...” I hesitate at first and scratch on my nape. “Kinda complicated.”

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

“Shhhh quiet!”

“Tell meeeeeee!”

“Okay okay. Gorgeous, Perfect, Had dimple, perfect smile, manly!”

“Kyaaa really?”

“But she is a SHE. Not HE.” With that, she covered her lips in surprise yet, smile still on her surprised face. “REALLY?! FOR REALLY REAL REALEST REAL?!” She asked. I just nod.

“Blossom Imma tell you, I have girlfriend! I mean, now. I have GIRLFRIEND!” Thinking it was a joke, I meronged her. But then, she took her phone and dials someone. Suddenly, she puts up her phone showing a video call of some foreign girl who looked gorgeous herself. Similar to Avril Lavigne in some angle and bit of Kendal Jenner. I can’t explain how gorgeous the foreign girl can be.

“Hey baby! Say hi to Sana! My best friend!” Miyu said. Whoaaa. This is hell serious!

“Isn’t she pretty?”

“Very pretty,” the foreign girl replied “Can I get the Kik of your gorgeous best friend?” Although I don’t get any of those foreign accented words, it convinced me that Miyu is so gaay omy!!

“No way you womanizer! I’ll have her myself!” Miyu then ended the call and faces me.

“Are you convinced? Kyaaa Blossom we’re on the same ground!!” With that, I looked at her.

“Not really. You got the girl. While me, keeping up my mouth very zipped not even looking at her five minutes without being hell of a crazy shy woman.” Miyu is about to explain herself when my door burst open showing the overly excited Mina.

“BUBBLESSSSSSSSSS!”

“BUTTERCUP MY BABYYYYY!!!” They had little chatter like we did when my attention caught up my phone screen that lit up showing a name ‘My Man’

“OH MY GOSH!” I accidentally squealed my heart out so Miyu and Mina harshly grabs my phone. I had been caught really off guard so I had to win my phone back to these two ladies.

“My Man?” Miyu asked.

“Chaeyoung texted you?” Mina asked.

“Yup but you girls are so hyped! Hand me your hostage!” I stick my hand out and wait until they surrender my phone back.

“No. Open it Miyu!” Mina said and even I tried hard getting it, they already open the message.

“Sunbae! Do you have plans for today.” Miyu reads the message loudly before squealing. “Is your Man asking you for a date?! Is this the gorgeous woman you’re talking about?!”

“She is.” I confessed blushing.

“Oh gosh I’ll handle this.”

“No Miyu!! You don’t know her yet!!” But all the complains are futile when she already pushed the send button.

“What did you said?”

“Just plainly, ‘Not that I know of, why are you planning to date me gorgeous,” she said and I felt

HORRIBLE OMG THOSE FLIRTRATIOUS MESSAGE ARENT MINE CHAEYOUNG PLEASE.

“OH. She replied!” Miyu announced and getting the opportunity, I grab my phone back.

 

11:11

MY MAN

 

Sunbae! Do you have plans for today?

Not that I know of, why are you planning to date me gorgeous? ^_~

 
 

Is this Minatozaki Sana, yes?

I’m sorry for the message earlier TT. why?

 
 

Uhm.. You’re free for today right?

Can I call?

 
 

You’re welcome.

TT

 
With that, I went on my veranda and locked the door so Miyu won’t come. I started dialing My Man and I had palpitation when I hear her line started ringing. 

At the second ring, I heard her soft alluring voice. 

“Sunbae?” 

“Chaeyoung it’s me. The girls just played on my phone soflirtatiousmessagewasn’tfromme,” I explained in one long breathe. I hear her giggle. 

“Yeah. So, you had plans for today?” 

“Not that I know of why?” I asked biting my inside cheeks forcing myself to stop this idiot smile that about to write down my lips. “Yeah. This version sounds like real Sana.” She commented. “Council is here for photo-shoot are you up for it?” 

“Sure.” I didn’t wait for her thank you I already ended the call and heave a sigh. I literally hold my breath with those moments with her ohmygosh I’ll meet Chaeyoung even in weekend! 

Then I unlocked the veranda to see Mina and Miyu already fixing their things. “I’m ready. Come on to your school Sana,” Miyu said. Mina shrugs a shoulder. 

“I’m sorry cous. Chaeyoung is sure gorgeous but my shop needs me. You have Miyu with you,” she said and walk near me giving me a kiss on cheek. 

“You guys seem already plot MY PLANS care to explain me why!” I sarcastically said. 

“Chill you demi God. I want to see your Man and make sure of your place in her,” Miyu explained putting up matt lipstick in process. I just rolled back my eyes so hard. 

“Miyu I can work for myself thank you,” I said. 

“No way Blossom. You need me.” She said winking at me. Heol really. Miyu was fine, yet, I couldn’t shake off the faint ominous feeling that something bad was bound to happen when it was our Miyu. I just let it go. 

I walked right beside her in front of my wardrobe and strip on myself leaving only my pink care bears bra. Of course, we used to do this when were young. But when I catch a glimpse of her beside me, she looked startled and stoned when I started to change in front of her even my jeans but then relaxed and considered it the norm. 

I stick my face beside her in the mirror and starts applying simple eye brows and lipstick. Obviously, she’s blushing. “When you’re done, come and follow me downstairs,” I said grabbing the pair of university uniform in case they need me wearing this for modeling the school. 

I dig through my beaded purse, trying to find my keys. As soon as I feel the familiar cool metal, I open the car door and hanged my university clothes in the backseat. Throwing the keys on the dashboard and waited for Miyu. I take my heels off, putting them side for a moment. I took my phone and see message from ShutUpAndKissMe.

ShutUpAndKissMe: Take care my lady =] 

sanapomu: I’m not anyones property. Quit trying to be something you’re not. 

ShutUpAndKissMe: just let me. I’m so down and being you so mean to me is not sure to be tolerated. Take care wherever you go sweetie : ** 

sanapomu: I don’t care about your life issue. Quit calling me yours. 

ShutUpAndKissMe: okay Minatozaki Sana. 

My name never sounds so creepy though I just still have still imagined voice inside my mind. I tossed my phone exactly when Miyu came occupying the passengers. I kicked on gas pedal and started driving to university.

 


“Whoa. Your university is wide and pretty.” Miyu exclaimed as she studies the whole surface. The school ground filled with students playing soccer or baseball, the practice of cheerleaders and anything in other words, no differ from weekdays. 

I guided her in western part where we can see cherry blossoms in the ground making my foreign best friend to adore the view even more. I walked through the student’s council room. I stopped in front of it and felt Miyu just bumped on me. 

“Hey why are we doing on student’s council room?” She asked and directly opens it. I was surprised and nervous about to stop her but late. I already see a smiling Momo. 

“Hello Sana chan! And her best friend chan!” She greeted and Miyu sticks her hand for a shake. 

“Miyu. Myoui Miyu.” Miyu introduced herself. Momo’s smile came wider than ever. 

“Mina’s sister?” She asked. 

“Cousin.” Miyu corrected. “Story to be told, Mina’s Dad, My Dad and Sana’s Mom are siblings.” 

“Ow really. But your whole name sounds pretty much tongue twister. Come and seat with us. I’ll call the president,” Momo excuses herself and grab some papers. 

“Sana she’s pretty!” Miyu said when Momo’s gone outside. I rolled an eye on her. 

“She’s straight as bamboo poles and you already got girlfriend you idiot,” I chucks my tongue on her. 

“It’s not like I wanna that Momo tho,” she pouted. 

“Whatevs.” Momo came with some student council officers but no Chaeyoung. Why so? She’s the one who asks me to model here. 

Why is she nowhere to be found? The president narrates the things she wants me to do during photo-shoot and I just occasionally nod, mainly not paying attention to anyone but finding specific person that will make my day better. 

“Okay you guys wait here for a while kay? Will call the photographer,” the council president said. 

“Sana. Where’s your Chaeyoung?” Miyu impatiently asked. 

“I still can’t see even her shadows around,” I replied. 

“Sana let’s go to soccer field. That’s the first venue,” we both made our way down the field while some other students helps us carrying my stuffs. My heart starts to act wild when I saw that familiar pink jacket being worn by someone who’s obviously washing her face at the university sports club sink. 

I smiled ear to ear when my heart confirmed it was indeed Chaeyoung. She wipes her face with white towel and her other friend came to talk to her. The president instructed me things that I will do so I just nod not paying attention to it but to Chaeyoung who was standing nearby talking to one of her friends. 

“Oh my, that cutie in pink jacket!!” Miyu squeezed on my arms and I looked at her eyeing Chaeyoung. I pulled myself off confusing her a bit. 

“Why?” She asked. 

“My Man is off market Myoui Miyu.” 

“Omo she’s your Chaeyoung?” I didn’t answer but smile to myself adoring my cutie from afar. 

“Chaeyoung!” I stiffened when the president calls on Chaeyoung. She runs into our direction. I can practically hear dugun dugun in my heart. 

“Yes Jihyo ssi!” She answers. 

“Can you borrow some baseball bat from the club? Choose something new for Sana’s photo-shoot.” Ms. President said that Chaeyoung obeyed in no time. 

She walked away from us brushing her hair with her fingers in process oh my why so glorious. “Sana she will be your partner,” Ms. Park said and another smiling white girl appears from behind me causing some silent squeak from Miyu. “She’s Kim Dahyun from junior 3-A.” 

“Your university is full of pretty girls I’m crying blood!” Miyu whispered. I chuckle on how she sounded so gay. 

“Hi Sana sunbae. I’m Dahyun,” the pretty girl came shaking my hand that I immediately shrug off when Chaeyoung came carrying two baseball bats. 

Seriously, she’s walking on my direction. “Sana sunbae, here’s the bat and also Dahyun sunbae.” She hands us two of that heavy steel thing. 

“Chaeyoung you looked so gloomy today!” That Dahyun pats on Chaeyoung’s cheeks that this flirty midget replied with sweet smile and —NO I’M LOSING . 

“Hold up! Wait!” Miyu came in the view stopping the two. I watched as she drags Chaeyoung away and talked to her leaving Dahyun all confused. 

“Dahyun ssi, Sana ssi prepare for shoot,” Ms. Park announced.

 


Photo-shoot is done. I fished on my phone and saw text message from Myoui Miyu. ‘I’m in the cafeteria with your Man. Come and grab her before I even book for a motel,’ I take my purse and storms down the cafeteria. 

There I found quite crowded students. I bet they noticed me and all their eyes are now on me. Whether it’s good or bad thing, I don’t care. 

I searched for Miyu before I saw my cousin waving on me. I walked to them making no noise but my heels on the marble ground. I calmed myself and sit parallel to Chaeyoung. 

“Hi,” I awkwardly greeted. Chaeyoung smiled at me with dimple making a show off. 

“Hi Sana sunbae how’s the photo-shoot?” She asked. 

“It was good.” I shortly replied finding no words to say. 

“By the way, Chaeyoung here had something to give to you,” Miyu said before Chaeyoung snapped and frantically look on her jacket pocket. 

“Here.” She hasn’t done showing me the thing when Miyu obviously slammed on her hands causing it to fall down the ground. I slap Miyu’s hand for being so “mean!!” 

My cousin chuckled and winked on me. I know this wink. MIYU is up to something suspicious. Especially when Chaeyoung crouched on her place and look for the thing. 

My baby smiled on me in satisfaction and shows me the ring. Best friend ring of me and Mina. I didn’t even know that it was gone! I covered my lips in surprise. “Omo thanks!” I said. 

“A PROPOSAL?” Miyu obnoxiously rises up an octave getting all the attention of everyone. Before I realized it, Chaeyoung was kneeling In front of me while I’m covering my lips in surprise. 

OH GOD MIYU!!! 

“Congratulations!” I heard some students said and some filmed everything. Click here and there. Awkwardly, Chaeyoung stood on her feet. I can see her colorful blush on face when she asked everyone to stop filming. 

“That’s not it guys please stop with that!” She said but all the mixed comments and reactions of the students make it hard to compromise with that crazy thing Miyu just did. She me. 

I obviously catch her look of disbelief to Miyu. “Chaey-Chaeyoung I’m—” before I can even say sorry in behalf of my cousin, she left with all embarasment on her radiant red face. “MYOUI MIYUUUUUU!!!”

 

the phone is cute right? Click the home button. the shop where i purchased the code. i jus replace some ^^