SaChae | 'My Man'.3

Sanaland

         Another day with so much enthusiasm than yesterday. I smiled seeing how it surprised my Dad to see me waking up ahead of him. “Good morning Daddy! Grab a morning coffee and news! Don’t hurry much since you still have an hour of basking around the corner,” I served him an empty cup and put two table spoon of ground coffee. To satisfy his taste, I poured one stick of sugar on it and fill half full of warm water. I gave him the newspaper delivered for today and some emails that the postie gave.

         I watched as he comically changing the wave of his brows. I ignored the latter and just hum a happy song while preparing breakfast for myself. “Sana tell me. Tenner? I got few fivers here but—”

          “Daddy. You want sunny side up with smiley or rolled omelet with cheese and pure love?” I asked cutting him so he just gives me the stare.

          “Sana you’re scaring me in the way that I don’t know,” He breathed. I meronged him in that and continue with my mood. “Something’s wonky. Dodgy. Very strange.”

          “I might lose the joy because of your words. Just let me, father.” I kissed him on cheeks and run upstairs to prepare for school.

--

         I sassily walk down the corridor and same goes the things between me and those cheerleaders. I just ignored them. Too happy to get destructed. I confidently walk pass them and sat down in balcony in quiet. Exactly, DJ Little Beast is on. I leaned on the booth and closed my eyes listening to her voice.

         She played some Dad jokes and I could practically hear that she had a smile on her face when she started to speak. “But then Student Jock Moguri will replace me for a while awww~” she faked a cute voice over. I can’t help but to smile at myself.

          “But surely I will make up the remaining time we had listeners! Wait up. Someone sent her request on my SNS. Keep sending and I’ll reload the database time to time to keep in touch with your requests. Just keep hashtagging #KRYSUniversityRadio and your request or greetings, or questions and concerns. Now on, I’ll play request from freshmen 1-D ‘Your Wedding by Jun.K,”

         Since she is done DJ-ing and too early for class, I decided to just come to Mina’s shop. I opened the mobile data and felt my phone vibrating from all the excessive texts and notifications I received. I quickly skim over the texts and notifs and just find Mina’s direct message. It was from last night conversation.

         EmpressMyoui:  you’re so creepy Sana.

I felt sorry sleeping on her text so I still send her reply.

         sanapomu:  when I’m creepy and what are you?

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  Goodmorning pretty =]

         This time, I know it’s shut up and kiss me. I will never get fooled again. I typed for reply.

         sanapomu:  You always choose wrong time to be around my notif bar you know?

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  I’m sorry.

         sanapomu:  Who are you? How’d you know me? Do I know you? Why are you sending me text?

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  I’m a stalker so it’s logical thing to hide my identity in pitch black shadow.

         sanapomu:  stop. you’re not funny.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  I’ll stop when you read my letter for you and not dump it on bin southern part of your locker.

         sanapomu:  you really know where I love throwing the trashes that is wrongly thrown at my locker.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  sounds like a real heartless. Of course I know. I’m stalker for a reason.

         I’m typing for a reply when my phone receives a call from unregistered number. I decided to answer the call first. “Hello?”

          “Sana ya~” from that small nasal voice, I know its Momo san.

          “Momo?”

          “Right. I just wanted to inform you about the offer of the school organization for you to model for the school itself.” She said reminding me the email I received from the office of the dean.

          “I’ll think of it.”

          “How about let’s have a cup of tea in the Dean’s office? Chaeyoung is having some smart use of her datas so we can’t have long chatters here on her phone.”

          “Wait what? So this is Chaeyoung’s phone?”

          “Uh huh.”

          “How’d you get my number at first?” I asked. A long silence flared before I hear her come up with excuse.

          “Sorry that’s the principal. And yeah. Obviously Students council has all the students’ record duh. Just come in here and I’ll hand it to the young beast again bye~”

          “Hello Momo san?” I just looked at the number flashed directly on my call history. I saved the number in the female code of ‘My Man’ I smiled very satisfied of my own deed before I saw a flashed notification from ShutUpAndKissMe.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  Are you there?

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  Good day ahead Minatozaki Sana!

         I opened his inbox and see he had logged off.

--

         I firmly got a hold of the door knob and twist it without making even little noise. Its Deans office duh. But then, when I finally made it inside, I spotted Chaeyoung with her head going ups and down because she’s sleeping in the chair intended for receiving area. I quietly made my way beside her. When I’m just few inches away from her, I had my heart beats racing in happiness. I put my hands in her hair that I thought ugly for her fashion yet, making her look breath takingly stunning. And manly. My man TT.

          “Boo!” Another lame surprises from Momo and now, it didn’t surprise me at all. It just pisses me since It makes Chaeyoung sprung up cutting her obvious rest from excessive works in student council. She had now alerted red puffy and sleepy eyes while fixing this pink jacket up her arms. 

          “Yah you meanie!!” I slaps on Momo’s arm lightly.

          “I didn’t mean it that way. I just wanna surprise you,” Momo explained and I heard Chaeyoung chuckled.

          “Oh God I’m sorry. You did nothing wrong Momo unnie. I slept and made a complete fool of myself.” Chaeyoung said while smiling although her tired eye still screaming for rest. “And Sana ssi you’re here. Come on Mrs. Dean wants to have a talk. Follow me.” She takes few documents and walk in the other room inside the office I guess Dean’s office is not that small like what I vividly imagined. Chaeyoung is walking while scanning the documents in her hands, occasionally putting up the sleeves of her jacket up to her arms. Not that I’m observing her but I’m really observing her.

          “Here, sunbae.” She opened a door for me but before I even come in, I touched her cheeks and run my thumbs on her eyes. She of course closed it for a moment.

          “Take plenty rest.” I advised.

          “I would love too but works don’t cooperate,” She joked still her eyes closed since I still got my hands on her face.

          “Just for mean time.” I said.

          “Just go. Don’t make the Dean wait.” She said and it was a cue for me to take my hands off her. She smiled at me and bowed as I made steps inside the office.


         Restless. My baby is restless. I’ve been seeing her often spacing around or else, sleeping but then got disturbed countless times. It’s over working. She’s over doing her passion as one of the student’s leader although she’s still just in sophomore. Such a dedicated yet poor baby.

          “Sana.” Mina flashed a happy smile on my face and I think those smiles are suggesting something. I am to know what.

          “Yes Mina.” I said and jerk my brows up.

          “Sana.” She still calls.

          “Mina.” I replied intently looking at her face. Suddenly, she blushed.

          “Kyaa Sanaaa!” Like a love-struck fool, she squealed still calling me.

          “What is it Mina. Stop being so eew,” I rolled an eye to her.

          “I spotted this cute guy on the baseball team and I think he liked me.” She said. “He is so gorgeous!” Oh gosh. Mina is being in love. The one I hated the most besides Mina being a plain Idiot. Her alter egos are really something. Too dangerous to have around.

          “So. What if he doesn’t? He is just a common  boy that is on for hookups and no string attached connection?” I asked savagely. She pouted on me.

          “How dare you cousin?” She asked. I rolled my eyes and accidentally fall on my locker. And the said place had a student standing on it. Tsk. I should stop those taking trashes on my locker and warn them about it.

          “Cousin, look. I love you okay. Just wait here and I’ll gonna kick off some ,” I said to Mina and stood walking near distance to my locker.

          “Hey!” I shouted and obviously, he knows I’m talking to him. He didn’t turn around just stand by his place. “I will warn you once more. Stop putting up trashes on my locker. Clearly, Its disrespect of my private—” I stopped when SHE turned around. Her smiling dimpled cheeks made me blush in instant. “Chaeyoung?”

          “Yes Sana sunbaenim.” She replied almost sounding so proud of it. My heart made a small dive and my insides start to get wild.

          “W-What are you...? Are you putting letter—”

          “I was lurking around and saw your locker with some papers sticking out on it. I thought it was some kind of bullying but when I look, obviously, it’s a love letter. Didn’t mean to look on it. Just wronged into something,” she said and handed me some of the colored papers. “Wow. Are you reading them all? It’s so many you looked like an Idol,” she said in glee peeking on those opened letters.

         Disappointed. Why I’m so disappointed about getting fail of my few seconds expectations?

         I pulled all the letters and hide it behind me. “Wh-Why with curiosity?” I asked making my voice stern but fail dramatically since I sound so scared and wobbly.

          “What exact feelings you’re feeling receiving a letter? That must be good. I also receive some but not love letters. It always says ‘Stop being wonderful peace officer because you’re annoying’ even that, I still keep it and read them when I’m bored hahaha!” She said and laughed at her own joke.

          “Silly.” I don’t know if I’m supposed to laugh at that. How can the world fail to recognize this adorable woman?

          “By the way, Good luck reading them all. You should tell me some stories of it. Bye bye sunbae-nim!” She then puts her hands on her pocket and walked away from me. Sigh. Should I start writing letters and put it on her locker?

--

          “Why don’t you read the letters given to you and copy some? That’ll be a cheer up note for Chaeyoung, I’m sure.” Mina suggested. I rolled my eyes in the idea.

          “That’s illegal. And I should write my own feelings when writing down letters duh,” I snapped on her.

          “Then write feelings,”

          “How?”

          “F. Double E. L. I. N. G. S.” Mina joked. I gave her straight face. “Kidding,” she said monotonously. I just sighed and took my phone out my pocket. I scrolled down in the contact and found ‘My Man’ in the names. I clicked on it and just looked at the numbers that I now memorized with heart. Suddenly, a direct message came popping out.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  Good afternoon my Princess =]

         I hate the emoticon. Why his eyes are long and his lips like Taecyeon oppas? Really, totally annoying.

         But hey. He might help me with letters.

         sanapomu:  Hey.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  I’m overwhelmed with that reply. Thank you for making my day.

         sanapomu:  how can I write love letter?

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  for me?

         sanapomu:  obviously not. I don’t even know you. 

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  ouch 3

         sanapomu:  Just tell me so I have much sense chatting You.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  Another ouch 3 but then, I super love you to ignore.
         ShutUpAndKissMe:  just write how you feel about seeing her. Or feeling when she’s around, or not around. How it makes you all down when she’s ignoring you and all your feelings for her.

         sanapomu:  that made sense. Thanks.

         ShutUpAndKissMe:  who is it you’re crushing? 

         sanapomu:  secret.

          “Hey!” Mina slammed on our table and I got snapped out that she’s the one I’m supposed to be talking. “I’m jealous!”

          “Sorry. Just annoying stalker.” I reasoned but I saw her not buying it.

          “By the way, treat me some good grilled beef before I lose my mood for you,” she said and drags me inside my car. Note that she just came into school since her schedule is afternoon but here she is dragging me to random diner.

          “I’m really hungry Sana.” She said caressing her tummy. I rolled an eye and face the menu. Grilled beef. Grilled Beef with broccoli. Grilled Beef with broccoli and chili pepper. Salted grilled beef. Plain grilled beef. Tell me, what differs each other?

          “Mina! They are all grilled beef!” I turned to her obviously catching her off guard. A round metal thing came falling on the ground that we both eyed at the same time. I was about to pick it but she made quick moves and do it before I even touch the metal ring. “What is that for Mina?”

          “I guess no point of hiding. You are sometimes idiot but I love you cousin. It’s our best friend ring,” she smiled and hand me the jewelry. Obviously, it’s expensive than the current ring I’m wearing. I literally got my jaw dropped since Mina didn’t like spending too much in useless things.

          “Mina thank you! Godness!” I hugged my cousin and kissed her cheeks. “Order what you want please!”

         I’ve been updating daily! Yay. First time in history. Keep voting guyss シシ
‘My Man’ is actually based on Arianna Grande Song “Loving It”