빛 3

My Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

빛 3: Meeting 

 

Taeyeon was sitting at the centre of the backseat of the car right beside Seungri who was looking at the papers he had on hand. Taeyeon bit her lip nervously, fidgiting with her fingers as she blinked. "Uhh, excuse me..." Taeyeon timidly spoke. Seungri looked up from the papers he was reading to face the shy lady sitting beside him. 

 

"Yes?" Seungri asked politely.

 

"Uhh...it...are...uhhh..." Taeyeon stuttered, making Seungri chuckle in amusement. Taeyeon scrunched her eyebrows together, not understanding the meaning of his laughter. She looked at Seungri with her confused eyes, obviously asking for answers because she felt very lost. 

 

"You don't have to be nervous Miss Kim. Moon and Sun Academy will be a perfect place for you to be free," Seungri smiled. 

 

Taeyeon then, loosened up at the thought of being able to be free. Seungri noticed that she has relaxed a little bit before looking out the window. He pointed at the red and brown bricked castle like school behind the big black gate, "Welcome to our school Taeyeon-shi." Seungri stated with pleasure. 

 

Taeyeon ogled at the school, ajar. 

 

T-This is a school?! She thought to herself. Taeyeon blinked profusely as she saw several students coming inside the school, some were alone; some came clustered in a group; some came by pairs. The smiles and laughters she saw from the students made her realize that the school must be a great place compared to her house's attic. 

 

However, she felt nervous at the same time. 

 

It's been long since she went out to the real world and she didn't know how to cope. She's been alone since her father had passed away and she was only raised by her father and grandmother who both passed away before her aunt took over their ancestral house. 

 

The car arrived at the front of the school; the bodyguards went out of the car first and immediately jogged to Seungri's side of the car and opened it for him. Seungri slid out swiftly and turned to Taeyeon who was still inside the car, totally mesmerized and confused by the school. 

 

"Miss Kim? Aren't you going out?" Seungri crouched his neck down.

 

Taeyeon snapped out of her trance and blinked, biting her top lip as she slid out of the car slowly. Seungri smiled before nodding at the bodyguards, "We're alright until here. Thank you," Seungri stated. The bodyguards nodded and bowed at Seungri and Taeyeon before getting back to the car and sped off. 

 

Seungri watched Taeyeon look at the big academy right in front of her and found it amusing that she seemed amazed by the school even though she adamantly didn't want to come willingly. "Let's go in?" Seungri asked as he gestured his hand to go up the stairs to the entrance. 

 

Taeyeon followed Seungri up the shallow cement staircase. Seungri held out the the glass door for Taeyeon and let her in before himself. Taeyeon stopped and admired the students practicing their powers by themselves or within a group. It was amazing to see people her age join together as they brag and show their powers with each other. 

 

Suddenly, everyone stopped for a moment and bowed at Seungri respectfully. 

 

Seungri waved his hand, greeting them back. 

 

"Good morning to all of you. I hope everything is well, please go to your respective classes on time. There is about five minutes left until second period. Chop chop," Seungri said with a clap, making the students scatter immediately to their classes. Taeyeon looked at Seungri, simply amazed by his authority. 

 

Seungri looked at Taeyeon and saw her expression, making him grin. 

 

"I'm amazing aren't I?" Seungri asked. 

 

Taeyeon blinked profusely before Seungri cleared his throat and fixed his tie awkwardly. 

 

"Anyway, let's head towards your dorm room so we can get you situated for the day," Seungri explained as he led the way. Taeyeon followed suit, looking from left to right as she saw several doors leading to different classrooms. The interior of the school consisted of expensive looking wood. 

 

The staircase right in the middle of the building caught her attention. It was split into two staircase, but the top of it met through its structure. Seungri walked up the left staircase and Taeyeon followed him closely behind. However, Seungri stopped for a moment, making Taeyeon stop as well. 

 

Seungri fished out his cellphone from his pocket and looked at Taeyeon apologetically. 

 

"I'm sorry, I just have to get this," Seungri stated as he answered the call. "Seungri-imnida. Did you need anything Ms. Park?" Seungri asked through the phone. He nodded his head silently and continued to listen for orders by the latter. Seungri nodded for one last time before saying goodbye to the person, "Neh, I'll be there immediately." 

 

He put his phone down and looked at Taeyeon, "I apologize Taeyeon-shi. I think I may have to entrust your tour to someone else." Taeyeon shook her head and said, "It's okay. I think I can handle it myself." 

 

Seungri smiled and said, "I admire your independence, but this school is very huge. I don't want to overwhelm you and get you lost on your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter