Beauty

Oh, The Moment We Become One

(I thought I was finished. Turns out, Baekie in pinstripes is enough to do me in)

 

 
As if the choker wasn’t bad enough…
 
 
I was convinced the stylists over at SM were trying to kill me. There was only so much Baekhyun eye candy I could take, after all, but they were determined to prove me wrong. 
 
 
“What do you think, darling?” I hadn’t heard him enter the room and when I looked up to see what he was talking about, I was nearly knocked flat by what I saw.
 
 
Baekhyun was wearing a suit.
 
 
And not just any sort of suit, either. He was clad in a black pinstripe number that made his body look absolutely magnificent, accentuating long beautiful legs and a lean toned body. Combined with his perfectly coiffed red hair, and it was enough to have women fainting in the streets.
 
 
I felt my mouth watering at the sight.  I cursed SM’s styling team. “You look amazing, Baekie,” I say, trying to hide the flush on my cheeks.  “That suit was made for you.” I steal another glance before nervously going back to my book. 
 
 
I hear sharp footsteps and then his finger is under my chin. 
 
 
“Look at me,” he commands and I cannot defy him.
 
 
Our eyes meet and I notice he’s not wearing any makeup or contacts. All I see is beautiful bare skin and hypnotic brown eyes.  
 
 
Under his gaze, I feel helpless.  He has me locked under his spell and defiance is unthinkable.  
 
 
“Tell me what you really think, my darling,” he says. “Be honest.”
 
 
 
The words spill out. “You look positively edible. Like I don’t even want to let you go outside. I just want you to stay here with me and let me admire you.”
 
 
His fingers come to encircle my neck and he tilts my head upwards for a kiss.
 
 
The kiss is gentle and sweet, but with a hunt of his usual feisty nature. I felt dazed and breathless by the time he let me go. 
 
 
“You want to keep me all to yourself, is that right?” he murmured.
 
 
I nod. I don’t trust my voice.
 
 
“Well, then, love, tonight is your lucky night. You get to have me all to yourself and I’m willing to do anything you want.”
 
 
“Anything?” I ask, intrigued.
 
 
His voice lowered and took on a much breathier quality.
 
 
Anything."