The Moment We Become One

Oh, The Moment We Become One

It’s funny, how it’s the little things that make us lose our minds. When he comes to me, dressed in black, his pale throat adorned with a black choker, my eyes are immediately drawn to it. It suits him and the darker part of me thinks it would be best suited on the end of a leash that I am holding.
 
I pull the leash to bring him closer to me and the words, “Baekhyun, come,” leave my lips in a purr.  
 
He gazes at me with eyes full of lust and passion and submission and he nods. “Yes, Mistress”.   It is a heady thing, a beautiful, wonderful thing, to have someone so beautiful and desired under your control. 
 
 
But it is not him at the end of the leash, oh no, it never is. You think he’s under your control when the truth is that you are under his. 
 
 
He smiles when he notices where you're looking.
 
 
“You like it?” Baekhyun asks, his dark eyes twinkling.  “The stylists thought it gave me an edge."He smirks. “Naughty girl…do you think you can own me….no, no, no. It is me who owns you."
 
 
“It’s beautiful, Baekhyun…”I say, trying to quell my emotions. “It suits you.” I have to look away from his eyes, which are boring into me with desire. He knows how I really feel…what I’m hiding.
 
 
His eyes narrow.  “Darling, what are you hiding? Tell me."
 
 
 
I find I cannot hide from him. When he speaks, I answer.  “I was thinking…how beautiful it would be to have you kneeling for me…to control you."
 
 
He smirks. “Naughty girl…do you think you can own me….no, no, no. It is me who owns you."