...

Sometimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes...

 

Sometimes I wished I never said it.

It failed to register to me that we have always been the type to cling to each other like fools in love but no we were just mere best friends.

I was so confident to assume that we were on the same page of the perfect fairy tale that I thought we were in together.. but I thought wrong again. 

It was proven true that I was wrong when you rejected me, and told me you can't cause I was like the sister that you never had. And I tried, oh boy, I tried so hard not wallow in despair and chose to laugh it off with you. 

We called it quits... continued life as if the words of love from me were never spoken.

 

 

 

Sometimes I wished I was an option to love for you.

Series of you being in love and the heartbreaks that follows after it was something I want to prevent, really. If only you thought of loving me instead, I would have stopped all the miseries of unsuccessful love stories with you.

I always hoped for you to see that I was right here, always have and always will. But you wouldn't, I know. 

Cause I will always and only be your bestest best friend in the whole wide world. And it couldn't get anymore heart breaking than that.

 

 

 

Sometimes I wished you would never find the perfect man.

Because now you wouldn't have ditched our usual movie night, sleep overs and roadtrips if it weren't for the guy that you deemed as the one.

You were so happy to have found him and it was different from the supposed to be happy moments with your past lovers. This one made you shine and beautiful even more than ever. The sparkle and twinkle in your pretty crescent shaped eyes gave it away.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter