Final

Same Old Love .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Loud music booming loudly in the club, enough to make my ears went deaf. Peoples are dancing on the dance floor, getting immersed into the songs that the dj played with their eyes filled with lust. I tilted my head as I hold onto my small cup of drink on the bartender while looking at the couples having the time of their life. 


I shook my head as a smirked formed on the corner of my lips as I look down on the drink. Spinning the small cup around, watching the water running around in the small space. The fact that Im ended sitting here, drinking alcohol really seems funny to my head. I was at home when my head went dizzy, so I went to a pharmacy for a pill or anything but when I saw the nametag that was pinned on the nurse's uniform, I just lost it.


Kim Nara


And the next thing I knew is I already here. 


A voice of a girl shouting reached my ears. I turned around to the source of the voice and see her dancing around with her hands around the guy's neck. She giggled whenever the guy whispers sweet nothing into her ear. "As if you will stay happy with him" I muttered despite the loud music that echoed in the club. "Another round!" I shouted to the bartender and he flustered, "But its already the fifth times-" "Do I look like I care ?! Im the one paying !" I screamed and rolled my eyes. I ended up standing on my feet and he backed away as if Im going to hit him in any second. 


"Whatever, Im losing my mood" I said as I fished out some money in my pocket and throw it to his face. "Keep the change" I muttered under my breath as I feels my head spinning. My hand reached my head as I try to keep myself standing straight.


"Wow, hey there. Are you okay ?" A hand gently hold onto my upper hands, helping me to stands properly. I look on my feet and see that I have more than two of them. I giggled and shoved away his hands from me. "Im okay, cant you see ? Blind ?" I said before I looked up and extend my hand infront of his face. Waving them from left to right and repeat. I giggled as I put my right hand down to my side.


Right then, I finally get to see his face. The face that I have been longing for.


"Kim Jongin" I breathed out after seconds of holding it in.


"Kim Nara ?"


I smiled, tapping his upper arm "You remember my name. Impressive" I said, feeling myself slightly getting dizzy under the alcohol. "You are drunk" he frowned, "Since when you know how to drink ? As long as I remember, you didnt even dare to touch the drinks-"


"Ouh please, that was like what ? 10 years ago ?" I smirked. Taking a step closer to him and leaned on his chest. "When I was yours.. when you was mine.. remember ?"


How can I forgot ?


"You" I poked his chest and I look up to meet with his eyes, "told me not to forget"


Those dark-brown orbs. His gaze which always have been looking at me and only me, back then.


These arms always embraced me, keeping me listening to his rapid heartbeat. 


Him, who always will be there. Next to me.


"Lets go home" he grab my wrist before pulling away from the bar. I stop on my track as I shoved his hands off of me. What is wrong with this guy, he was the one who letting me go years ago and now he is trying to help me ? Who is he to hold my hand like this ?


 "Let go, Jongin" I said but he grab my hand again. "If you are going to do this, why did you let me go back then ?" I smirked, rolled my eyes as I find it funny.


He still pulling me out of the club, resisting himself from listening to my rant, "You should have hold onto me, you shouldnt have leaves me.. you bastard" He still didnt listen to me and I ended up grabbing his hand by my free hand and stop him from pulling me any further.


He stopped and turned to look at me. I have to look up to meet with his eyes. That bored eyes. Its like he didnt care even a bit but its all lies. He do cares.


"Listen, Kim Jongin. You are not allowed to touch me like how you did before you leaves me 10 years ago. Do you hear me ?" I said sternly as I point to his face.


"Nara-" "What ?!"


"I never say I want a break up"


"It means the same, Kim Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter