The dreams of Peter Pan

Peter Pan

‘The dreams of Peter Pan’

Leeteuk smiled sweetly at the man before him.

“My name is Peter Pan, are you Wendy?” Leeteuk asked as he moved to sit before person behind the desk. Heechul looked over with a bored look before smiling.

“Who do you think I am?” Heechul asked, calmly sitting back in his chair and folding his hands. His eyes focused on Leeteuk, seeing the elder’s eyes as vacant as Ryeowook’s.

“I want to believe you are the Wendy I am searching for.” Leeteuk whispered as he looked at the man before him.

“Unfortunately, I am not her. The Wendy you are searching for, will only hinder your recovery. I am therefore, a Captain Hook to your mind.” Heechul explained as he checked the notes he had on Leeteuk from his computer. Leeteuk eyed the man as he typed with a thoughtful look. If he was not his Wendy, then who was?

“Dr. Heechul?” a young girl walked in, her raven hair in a bun as she entered carrying several books, clipboards, and documents.

“I have those papers from filing that you needed for the hospital.” she announced making Heechul smile and look over.

“Wendy Darling.” Leeteuk whispered, his heart beating faster as he watched the nurse enter the room.

“Nurse Saeun, this is Leeteuk. The man we discussed yesterday.” Heechul announced making Saeun nod her head and turn to Leeteuk. Now that he could see her face, Leeteuk smiled, deciding he had to have her.

“Hi Leeteuk, my name is Saeun.” she greeted, extending her hand to him.

“Wendy,” Leeteuk beamed causing the girl to seem confused and turn back to Heechul.

“It is all in the file.” Heechul stated, his eyes on Leeteuk.

“Very well, and the other thing?” she asked making Heechul shake his head.

“I will deal with that later.” the doctor ordered. Slightly confused, Leeteuk ignored the doctor, in favor of the nurse, who was now holding her hand out to him.

“You want to come with me?” her smile was bright and her eyes showed a gentle emotion. Leeteuk reached for the hand, following happily as they left the office. A part of him felt a betrayal he couldn’t place, but another felt drawn to this new nurse.

“So, you are Peter Pan?” Saeun asked making Leeteuk smile and appear before her. The elder took her hand gently in his own and bowed.

“Of course, and you are Wendy. We are meant to be.” Leeteuk smiled as he kissed the back of her hand. If she was upset by this, she didn’t show it, instead, Saeun only smiled as she blushed and looked away.

“I am no Wendy.” she replied as she continued to lead the older away down the hall.

“But you are,” Leeteuk replied as he pulled her hand, stopping her in her tracks as he trapped her against the wall.

“You are my Wendy.” he whispered.

~

Heechul knew what would happen. The neurologist would find him completely normal in the head, but he knew the truth. Leeteuk was far from normal, or stable.

“You let Saeun be alone with him?” Sungmin screamed as he entered the office. His hair was disheveled, and his lips were swollen. It amused the doctor to know the story behind the doors of his hospital.

“You and Kyuhyun have in the security room again? Your zipper is undone.” Heechul replied calmly.

“Don’t change the subject.” Sungmin growled as he zipped up his pants. “You said yourself, that Leeteuk was unwell for normal nurses to handle.” Sungmin continued.

“Saeun volunteered, and just so you know, I am getting low on staff. Plus, I am letting Kyuhyun go at the end of the week. He won’t tempt you anymore.” Heechul said as he stood from his desk. Sungmin glared as the head doctor walked over to him.

“Kyuhyun is not tempting me.” Sungmin stated. Heechul looked over with a bored look.

“So you are volunteering to have your ed by someone other than your wife?” Heechul asked. Sungmin said nothing as he was passed by the head doctor.

~

Saeun giggled as Leeteuk told her of his adventures. Her laughter filled the room and echoed in his ears like the sweet trickle of water in a stream.

“And then, I was captured by the evil captain Hook and brought here.” Leeteuk finished. He had explained everything that had happened to him, the people he had dubbed as the lost boys. Seaun had even learned things about this place she had been blind too, and even some things she had never wanted to know.

“Wendy,” Leeteuk called drawing the nurse's attention. Her breath caught when she saw how close he was to her face.

“Yes Peter?” she asked not hearing the door open behind her as Leeteuk pressed his lips to hers. Niether heard the door shut again as they kissed each other deeply. The nurse wondering why it was always the crazy ones who kissed so well.