His Rose

The dark of the night

Chapter Four

Hangeng had a love for the expensive and luxurious things. For him, the most beautiful thing he owned was his rose. Trapped in his home of glass upon the hills of upper China, Kim Heechul was kept. The man never left the home, Hangeng never allowed him off the property unless he was present.

Heechul moved around the house in his blood red robe. Natural light soaked into the rooms illuminating the marble floors. As Heechul moved to sit on the couch, a bowl of grapes in his hand, he glared out one of the windowed walls. Boredom was his biggest enemy here. As a giant cheetah stalked past him to lay at his feet, the man claimed to being Hangeng’s rose, closed his eyes.

“Here kitty kitty,” Heechul purred as he reached out to pet the collared beast. The cheetah looked up at him bored before returning to his slumber in the sun.

“You too huh?” Heechul whispered before retracting his hand and chewing his food. Hangeng would be home soon, and the usual words would be exchanged. Finishing his treat, Heechul looked over to the clock on the wall and smirked.

“Daddy will be home shortly.” Heechul announced as he stood from his seat and fixed his hair. His face was unmarred by time or any other thing. It was the bruises beneath his robe, that reminded him of the captor he was forced to love.

Forced.

Before, Heechul couldn’t think of anything more than hatred for the man who trapped him inside this home of glass. Now, he loved the man only because there was nothing else for him to do. Speaking of which, he heard the door open down the hall, signaling Hangeng’s arrival.

“What, no dinner?” Hangeng asked. Heechul examined his nails before looking at the man.

“You fired the last cook and maid,” Heechul reminded as Hangeng walked over and caressed the side of his face.

“My rose, are you angry?” he asked, his eyes dark as he watched Heechul.

“No, simply bored.” the man replied. Hangeng smiled before kissing the older’s lips. Heechul smiled as he pulled away.

“I’m hungry, your rose demands food.” This was their game. Heechul dared Hangeng, and the man challenged him. The grip on his arm tightened as Heechul looked up at the man who dared own him.

“Are you ordering me around?” Hangeng asked. It was like a dare for him. Heechul glared and turned up his nose.

“I say what I mean.” Heechul replied. The hard slap that came next, was not unexpected. Hangeng was glaring now, his nostrils flaring as he stood above Heechul.

“You don’t even need to eat, I don’t see why you are hungry.” Hangeng snarled as he released his hold and walked to the bedroom. The cheetah stretched and followed after it’s master. Heechul huffed before following as well.

“I like to pretend I still exist in the world of humans.” Heechul explained as he sat on the bed, his robe riding up to expose his upper thighs. Hangeng’s dark brown eyes grew darker as he eyed the exposed skin, his twisted smile showing no shame before the man on his bed.

“You exist to me, that is all you need.” Hangeng said as he closed the gap between them and harshly parted those creamy thighs. Heechul bit back a curse at the mild pain as he glared up at the man.

“Just reanimate a cook for me. Shouldn’t be too hard since you’ve done it once already.” Heechul stated as Hangeng busied himself with kissing the older’s pale skin. As the robe was slowly revealed and puddled around Heechul’s middle, the dark angry bruises that marred his flesh were revealed. The man before him was the cause of them. Angry yet loving. They skirted around the topic every time. As they made love, or what Hangeng called it, Heechul smiled without emotion. He was both here and not here. Alive, yet dead.  He was trapped inside this glass home, unable to leave without the aid of his master. Heechul’s reanimated corpse, was his rose...