there is 2 sana???

Pirate and tinkerbell..... seriously?????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

“ because your grandpa love spell on sana is not working…. Remember that your grandpa cast love spell on sana?? and the object is you??? But she not fallen for you… instead she fallen for momo….” I explain to tzuyu and momo.

“ its true… why I forget that??? She should be fallen for me…. but…” tzuyu now realize that sana should be in love with her.

“ why would grandoa want that??? Who is this grandpa we talking about???” momo ask. She never know who is grandpa is.

“ its my ancestor and my grandpa in this world….. the dragon…..” tzuyu said proudfully.

“ huh?? The first pan… he also my ancestor…. He merry one of my ancestor…. Where is my grandpa… I want to meet him…. GRANDPA……..” momo yelling at news of her ancestor….

“ baby… don’t do that…. We are in jeju…” I pull her and hug her.

“ please… just hug her and make her silent… no need to hug her… oohh…” I follow tzuyu advice to silent momo with my lips.

“ I really need some space away from both of you ….. you…. Byuntae couple….” I cover my eyes.

“ just do it with chaeyoung…. “ momo now let mina lips go. But mina pull momo again and kiss her more.

“ she is my sister in this world…. “ but I hear some screaming,” MOMO… LET MY LOVE GOO…….”

Crap , that is chaeyoung. She run to me and pull mina to her side.

“ she is mine. She is……….” Then momo puth her finger on chaeyoung forehead. Chaeyoung eyes went pink. She levitate in the air. Her hair is flying and some pink smoke came out from and her chest.

“mo… what you… you have your power??” i shock to see momo with her power.

“ its not her power.. she is fairy , she doesn’t have this kind power… how…..” tzuyu said but momo is to focus on her doing to chaeyoung.

Then chaeyoung drop and momo hair went white. Its really turn white.

“ I shouldn’t say this, but she really hot with that white hair…” i giggling on sight white haired momo. her ear turn pointy, just like elf in movie. Just…. She….. what happen…

BLARRRR

 

Tzuyu POV

There is thunder sound, and in the middle of the room, some kind of portal materialize…..

“ free at last…..” some kind of elf come and she really look like me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter