new chapter has began , love vs hate

Pirate and tinkerbell..... seriously?????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana house

Sana POV

I walk to mina rooms, I been protecting mina room with heavy magic. Ordinary human cant see the room. I take bottle chaeyoung and place it next to mina .

She seems shock. I pull out bottle cap, and let chaeyoung out.

“ minaaaaa, what…. she is your sister… what did you do????” chaeyoung cried. Not blame her. I do pretty hard job  on mina.

“ to make her more obedient . she now cant disobey me….” I smirk

“ you ….. why don’t you just kill her??? this… she just like plant….. “ chaeyoung cried

“ yes, that’s why I take you… I need someone who will take care of her. while I get busy with tzuyu. And if you doing something funny to her… I will destroy this…” I take out the pan. Tzuyu weapon. Just like the name, she holding pan as her weapon.

“ you better get that weapon tight. If tzuyu have her powers she will end you” spat chaeyoung.

“ that will be better then….” But chaeyoung cut me

“ don’t play with me… you should know, tzuyu powers is greater than you…. She…”

“ its true, but even if she get her power back, she only  get 50% first. She will not reach her 100% of powers, well not in one years. I already have my powers in 2 years…. I am now more powerfull then she is… now… take care of her….. “ I leave chaeyoung to take care of mina.

 

Chaeyoung POV

There no sharp object, I cant cut me sellf in. maybe sana is forget but my blood can heal people. Have no choice, I but my lower lips hard. My lips now bleeding.

“ sorry mina, “ I feed my blood to mina. Soon , her eyes sight is better, seems she can see again. I keep feeding her my blood. The jaw, the broken bone is been fix….. but something weird… I feels I lose my powers…. I take my lips from mina.

“ chae…. Are you okay??? “ mina now 100% healthy.

“ I am fine… but I feel weak…. This is impossible… I just give you my blood, and mermaid produce blood every 2 days… even If I give all my blood to you, I will not in this stage… i…… no time for that… mina take this… “ I open my mouth , and from it came shining pearl.

Its my power pearl, every mermaid have one. Its source of our power. It will get stronger by the time we older. And for some reason I can use my power even if I have this pearl, maybe because this body, but if I gave to mina, maybe she can have her power back, even for temporal time.

“ what is that??? Did … no… that is your pearl power…. You can died without it” mina said.but I shove the pearl to . Her body seem glow and as I though, her power Is back.

“ i…..”

“ quickly…. Take me from here” then I pass out

 

Mina POV

I get my power back. Its enough to escape. But sana is still. I need to take her away. Maybe this power is enough.

I wave my hand, and the door is vanish. I walk slowly and carefully. She watch tv. She doesn’t realize me being free. Then I saw something. The pan.

Not chewy the pan, but the ‘pan’ . tzuyu weapon, that weapon is strong enough to lock her up. I walk to the weapon, and take it.

My sister realize it, but its too late.

“ take this…” I wave it to her, and chains come out and lock her movement.

“ impossible… what….. “ she look so shock

“ yes, I have in now nee-chan. And take this” I smash the pan to her head. Make her unconscious.

 

Now I need to get hell out this place and get back to tzuyu…….

Okay portal……

Imagine the place…. And use your power….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter