still mess up memory spell

Pirate and tinkerbell..... seriously?????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

Yawnnnnn

Woahhhhh

Its nice day….. my name is minatozaki sana. I live with my cute cousin, myoui mina. She is penguin queen and black swan. Meaning she can be y and cute sometimes. And me is shiba inu and squirrel. Meaning I can be cutie and y. Yes cutie and y. Not clumsy and trippy.

I look around. Yes, this is my room. My room. Don’t know why, I seems still in the dreamland. In that dream I am pirate and mina is also pirate. We are sisters and I hate her. in my dream I do some horrible things to mina. And I also like tzuyu , my ultimate crush.

The crush part maybe is right, I mean now. I just transfer in new school and attend same class with tzuyu. She so warm and pretty, and the most important thing is, her mother like me…..

Kyaaaa

“ still use kyaa expression , nee-chan???’ mina , who already in her uniform standing in my room.

“ well, what I use then beside kyaaaa” I put my hand in my waist, pretend like coy

“ beside that???” she smile

“ come here my pengu-chan” I hug her. she in deep trouble. She became player and stuck between two gorgeous girl. Nayeon the bunny teeth and momo the hot peach.

“ are you okay ???” I ask worriedly

“ hmmm, what do you mean???” she ask confusingly

“ about momo and nayeon??? You like having ‘semi ‘ with both of them. You know???” I said. Did she having amnesia???

“ you remember that???? So you remember whats your name??? full name???” mina ask seriously. What happen??? Did she really having amnesia??? Memory loss???? She ask like want to make sure who am i.

“ minatozaki sana and you are my cousin myoui mina. The penguin” I said boringly

“ hhhhhh…. Of course nee-chan.” She look glad with my answer. Well what did she expect???? That I myoui sana and she minatozaki mina??? To much mina……

“ just go bath. I will prepare breakfast.” She said warmly

“yey… you such an angel baby cousin” I kiss her cheek

 

At kitchen

Mina POV

Grandpa chou’s memory spell is work. Better than I expact. Sana is back to my sweet cousin, she so sweet. I can finally give her love she deserve, sisterly love. I don’t care that she is my cousin in this world, the most important thing is, I love her and she love me. We finally can be family. But in the other hand my problem and momo still exist. And also tzuyu. She …. I don’t think she can love my sister like she used to, not after sana done to us.

I hear foot step, my nee-chan already done .

“ smells nice mina-chan. Hmm pancake???? Please don’t use ketchup. We have syrup. Be like normal people who eat pancake with syrup.” She beg. I pout, yes I know I like ketchup, but that doesn’t mean I eat ketchup with everything. Pancake for example . who will eat pancake with ketchup????

“ no , I will not. And of course I will eat it with syrup. I mean what kind idiotic moron who will eat pancake with ketchup???” I said

“ ehhh, the idiotic is in front of me…” she said quietly. I standing…..

Loading……

Loading……

Loading……

Then

Processing

 

“yah…..   when I ever do that???” I said angrily

“ back when we still 6. You ever do that, and get hospitalize for 4 days…. For what…. oh yeah, food poisoning.” She laugh so hard. I pout, but I cant mad at her. she look so cute.

“ fine. lets just eat” I said. And we eat in… not so peacefully .

 

School

Sana POV

“ bye-bye mina chan.” I say goodbye to her

“ why??? Isn’t we in same class???” oh, yes I forget.damn clumsy sana strike back.

“ hehehe, lets go” I cicle my hand around hers, and we walk to class like cousins. Which is we are.

I spot tzuyu and go to her,” baby yoda ho…… eh anything wrong tzuyu??? “ I ask. She seem not comfortable with me.

“ nothing, sana ssi. I will sit with mina. Hey mina chan….” Then she sit with mina. This is wrong, why she act so distand with me. Why???? I wanna ask her but the teacher already comes.

“ okay, silence….. lets begin “ then the class is begin.

I look tzuyu and mina, they so….. close at each other. And…… I seems jealous…..

“ what matter minatozaki??? Whats with frown” momo, tzuyu bestf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter