Chapter 1

Runs in the Family

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ORIGINAL STORY FIRST!!! IT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE HOPEFULLY!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1163294/best-friends-forever-yoonmin-chen-xiumin-xiuchen-chenmin-vhope

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The boys pushed Jimin against the wall harshly, over and over again. He whined in pain because his shoulders and back were really sore. He had tried to fight back before, but the bullies were too strong. The boys didn’t stop even though Jimin pleaded,

“Please.. S-stop.”

They just shoved him harder and said mean things to him. They called him weak and they called him puny. Jimin felt his eyes tear up. One of the boys kicked Jimin in the stomach and he fell to the ground, whimpering, tears now streaming down his face. He just wanted it all to end.

Just then, the beating stopped. He cracked his eyes open to see someone shoving the bullies out of the way, causing them to run. The boy must have been older than them. He was guarding Jimin’s small, 8 year old body. He then turned around and crouched to Jimin’s level. He wiped the tears from Jimin’s cheeks and the boy blinked a few times, clearing away the tears.

“Yoongi-hyung.” he croaked, instantly wrapping his arms around his 10 year old best friend’s neck. He buried his head in Yoongi’s shoulder and sobbed. Yoongi wrapped his arms tightly and protectively around Jimin’s frame and nuzzled his black hair gently.

“It’s okay Jiminie, they’re gone now.” he spoke gently the sobbing boy.

“Thank you hyung” Jimin hiccuped.

“I’m always here for you Jimin.” Yoongi responds, rubbing Jimin’s back soothingly. “Come on, I’ll walk you home.”

Yoongi took Jimin’s small hand in his and they began to walk home. Jimin seemed tired so Yoongi got Jimin up on his back and the tiny boy fell asleep almost instantly. The entire journey was silent.

 

~*~

 

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully in his bed. Sleep was, after all, the one thing that Yoongi adored the most. Being 12 was a tiring age. Sleep was medicine for everything. But that particular day, Yoongi’s sleep was rudely interrupted when a familiar 10 year old bounded happily into his room and jumped on his bed. It’s started off with a slammed door, a noisy hello from his Appas and small footsteps running down the hallway.

“Hyung, hyung! Get up hyung it’s snowing outside! You have to come and play with me!”

“Jimin, I’m tired. Go away.” he proceeded to bury himself in him comfy comforter. He felt Jimin shift so that his knees were on either side of Yoongi’s waist. Jimin slowly pulled down the covers to be greeted by a tired looking Yoongi. He looked at him cutely.

“Pleeeeeeeaase hyung~!! Please come outside and play with me~”

Yoongi looked into Jimin’s soft, brown eyes. An unexplainable feeling spread across his chest. He didn’t understand what it was, but he always felt it when he looked straight into Jimin’s eyes.

“Ugh. Fine.”

“Yay!!! Thank you hyung! You won’t regret it!” Jimin hopped off the bed and Yoongi, much to the preteen’s despair. He got out of bed shortly after.

 

“Now make sure that you keep all of your clothes on okay? I don’t want you boys getting a cold.” Taehyung lectured.

“Yes Appa.” Yoongi said.

“Yes Uncle Tae!” Jimin chirped. Hoseok came up from behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist. He nuzzled his hair and then kissed his cheek.

“They will be fine sweetheart.” he reassured. Tae only giggled. He turned so they could rub their noses together and kiss each other gently. Jimin squeaked and hid his face in Yoongi’s chest. Yoongi was more then happy to protect the embarrassed boy by hugging him.

“Appas~” he groaned. The two looked at their son and smiled.

“One day you will do the same” Hoseok said. Yoongi’s face scrunched up a bit, but instantly softened when he felt Jimin shuffle closer into the hug. A hint of a smile appeared on his lips. Both Tae and Hoseok were trying their best not to coo uncontrollably at how cute the two boys were.

“Hurry up and play before the sun melts all the snow!” Tae pushed. Jimin straightened immediately at the comment.

“Hyung let’s go!” he squealed. He grabbed Yoongi’s hand and dragged him outside.

 

Over the next few hours, the boys played in the snow. They had a snowball fight, made snow angels, caught snowflakes on their tongues and even made a snowman. After a while, Yoongi noticed that Jimin’s nose and cheeks were turning red and his lips were tinged blue. He grabbed his gloved hand.

“Come on Jimin. Let’s go inside before you freeze.”

“Okay hyung~” he responded eagerly.

When they entered the warm house, they could smell hot chocolate and cookies. Uncle Hoseok must have cooked while they were outside.

“Hey there boys! Go clean up and then come back out so you can eat the treats I baked!” Hoseok called from the kitchen. The two boys hurried to undress from their winter clothing into pajamas. Jimin didn’t have a pair of his own so he put on one of Yoongi’s. It was a little big. He reminded Yoongi a little bit of Dopey from Snow White.

As the two boys sat down on the couch and ate/drank the sweet treats, Taehyung walked in with a message.

“Jimin, your Appa and Daddy said you could stay over for the night. Would you like that?” Jimin squealed in delight.

“Yes I would like that a lot!”

“You can share a bed with Yoongi as you always do okay?”

“Okay~!”

 

After getting ready for bed, Yoongi climbed in his bed and Jimin climbed in shortly after. Jimin scooted in so that he was buried into Yoongi, head tucked in the crook of Yoongi’s neck.

“Good night hyung~” Jimin said sleepily before falling into a deep slumber. Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around Jimin’s small frame, nuzzling his nose into Jimin’s soft black hair.

“Good night, Jimin.” He whispered. One thought ran through his mind before he fell asleep,

 

‘I want Jimin to be cuddled up like this to me and only me.’

 
A/N: Hello~ first chapter!!! Sorry if my chapters are kinda short hehe I'm not super great at writing long chapters XD I will update the next chapter SOON!!! SEE YA!!