Love Should be Imperferct

Baekyeol Prompts

Baekhyun is son of business man, Kris is baekhyun's father subordinate. Baekhyun's father likes Kris, so he introduces them as blind date. Baekhyun likes Kris, because he is perfect (Kris is too formal with everything. He doesn't Kiss Baekhyun on lips's. He thinks first kiss should be at altar only. All their dates are dinner dates or art galleries.). Kris proposes Baekhyun. Baekhyun feels something is missing, but he thinks he is too anxious because of wedding, So he refuses to acknowledge his confusion.

But before weedding night Baekhyun is kidnapped by his father's former employee's son. Who is accused for property theft in company & suffered in poverty after that accussion. So to take revenge on his father's suffering Chanyeol decided to kidnap his son at first. But at first sight he falls for Baekhyun. In duration of (supposed to be) hostaging, Baekhyun got to know what he is missing honesty, pure love, excitement and imperfection. Yeah Chanyeol has many imperfections, Which are Baekhyun got love them more (eye twitching, cry baby, snoring while sleeping, eating like a pig, teasing him)

After seeing his happy son & investigating Chanyeol's father accusion, Mr.Byun apologises for false accussion & gives Mr.Park his position back. After that he also agrees with his Son's marriage with Chanyeol.

But this time Kris kidnaps Baekhyun while trying his wedding tuxedo's at botique. But Baekhyun explains Kris after lot of explaining they decided to stay as friends. (Because Kris is too much in love to lose love of his life completely. So he does first imperfect thing to kidnap for his love.) On wedding day Baekhyun appears at Chanyeol, they decided marry according to their earlier plan.

 

 

Bonus:

One time Drunk Kris (after Baekhyun left, he becomes little bit imperfect) spies Baekhyun and Chanyeol when they went date to amusement park with his friend Suho.

Chanyeol & Baekhyun goes rides hand in hand. Some people look at them with digust then Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun even closer kisses his temple.

Kris : Why is that idiot pulling Baekhyun-sshi close while other people looking at them. He should leave his hand so they didn't look Baekhyun-sshi like that.

Suho: That called assurance you idiot. How did he even be with you. It is like "Even the world against you, I will be always with you"

Kris : That's why Baekhyun-sshi like him like that.

-----------------------------

Chanyeol gives surprise Kiss to Baekhyun while they are walking back to bus stop, baekhyun at first looks suprised after that he chases chanyeol while laughing.

Kris : Why is Baekhyun-sshi laughing like that. That guy shocked him. he should be angry with him.

Suho : It's not shock you idiot. It's surprise and showing him how happy he is with him right now.

-------------------------------

After catching chanyeol, baekhyun bites chanyeol tongue while kissing, when Chayeol hisses baekhyun start's running while laughing.

"You little if I catch you, you will be dead." chanyeol shouts.


Kris : Why are they running on road while yelling at each other. That guy is bad-mouthing our baekhyun-sshi

Suho : OMG.. They are playing & that is called endearment. I am starting the vehicle I can't do that anymore.

Kris : Where can I get to know all these things.

Suho : Watch chick flicks or rom-com movies