Delightful Ending

Baking Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“U-Um… this is a… well…”

Taeyeon walked in and took her seat (assuming the chair which had been decorated to look like a throne was hers), ignoring the shocked looks from her colleagues and friends. She knew Yuri had something up her sleeve the moment Yuri called her in the middle of the day and made sure to emphasize that Taeyeon left immediately. Yuri never did spontaneous things, especially when Taeyeon was at the bakery.

“Well?”

Everyone watched in tension as the two lovers made eye contact over stumbling words. Some of them had heard how charismatic Taeyeon could be and how whipped Yuri could be but never seen it for themselves – this was an eye-opener for all of them. 

Tiffany nudged Yuri hard in the ribs, “Yul, say something!”

Yuri was nervous and she was like a deer caught in headlights; she did not deal with this kind of pressure, especially not when the pressure was because of Taeyeon. She could face anything and everything, including questions that could take her breath away but it all changed when Taeyeon was present - Taeyeon had such a wonderful, shocking effect on a bold architect.

Taeyeon watched in amusement as her girlfriend's composure started to crumble bit by bit. She loved seeing Yuri in such a state, a state which no one else could see from Yuri herself. 

“You’re proposing to me, aren’t you?”

Yuri might not have responded but her eyes told Taeyeon everything that she needed to know; the confusion yet shock was evident in those beautiful brown orbs. Taeyeon knew her next step and Yuri was at a loss all of a sudden; Yuri had planned for this to be the sweetest and most heart-warming confession of all time – how could things end up like this?

Taeyeon smiled and stood up, making her way towards Yuri, who was still as stiff as rock. She couldn’t get over how adorable Yuri looked with audible gulps echoing from . Draping her arms around Yuri’s neck, Taeyeon rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder for a while before tiptoeing to give Yuri a kiss on the cheek. Yuri deserved more for being such a good girlfriend though.

“Are you going to propose to me now?”

Yuri felt Taeyeon cup her cheeks with warm palms, the shorter bringing her closer, “should I?”

“YES!!”

The couple broke apart before they could start kissing, both blushing furiously as everyone started to throw mischievious looks at them. Yuri rubbed the back of her neck shyly, not daring to make eye contact with Taeyeon when everyone was staring at them. Taeyeon, on the other hand couldn’t be bothered to wait any longer, knowing that they both wanted the same thing.

Taeyeon marched right up to Yuri and pushed the taller one down by her shoulders, forcibly making Yuri drop to one knee in front of her. She flipped her hair once and stretched out her palm, trying to bite back a smile at Yuri’s flabbergasted expression.

“You may propose to me now, peasant.”

Yuri gathered her together as best as possible before taking a deep breath, laughing nervously when she met Taeyeon’s strong gaze. She could finally stop worrying about whether Taeyeon was ready for marriage or not, because it was obvious Taeyeon was more than ready for it - ready to spend the rest of their lives together in bliss. 

Screw the long speech she prepared. 

“Will you marry me, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon had expected this question to come but for some reason, her tears were also on their way to flowing. She didn’t know if it was the happiness or t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter