The Return

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the war between the Angels and Vampires the ruler of each Kingdom agreed that they will close the door between each kingdom so that peace will overcome.

Angels and Vampires are forbidden to fall in love with each other if they will break it then the real war will begin. A forbidden love is forbidden.

From that very moment all of them agreed and started a new life without a problem.

It's been days since the agreement and SMA their Queen of the Vampires passes her crown to her brother just to be with her family in the human world.

Luckily, her clan understood it as long as it's not an Angel they are alright with it because they love human blood but SMA isn't like that she's different,  a rare Queen of Vampires that don't like human blood as her food but she prepared the blood tablets that are made from blood of animals.

In her part, it's not easy to say goodbye to her Kingdom she's been the ruler of it as long as she can remember but she has trust in her brother. She believes that passing the throne will not be her biggest mistake.

It's been five years of protecting and fighting for their kingdom and being away from her family that she misses so much. Finally, she can stay with them with no worries.

Meanwhile, her son Kris and her husband were waiting for her every day. Wishing and hoping that they would see each other again.

Until, one day...

Is the day that they've been waiting for and tears just filled their hearts?

"Finally, you're back!” LSG tightly hugged her, kissed her quickly and he observed her from head to toe and tears started to fall from his cheeks he just can't believed it his wife is real he's not dreaming.

The same thing with SMA even though she's a vampire but right now she's already just a normal lady who loves a man and her family more than anything in this world.

For five years he was physically, mentally alive but emotionally he was dying inside knowing that it's not guarantee that he will meet her again.

"Umma?" Baby Kris called his mom for the first time so sweetly that has been longing to touch and see his mom for the very first in his 5 years of existence. Tears filled his eyes and heart as he walks forward and hugged his mom.

"Please, don't go away anymore Umma" It's hard to grow up not having a mother by his side that's why he can't contain his happiness.

"I will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter