Allergic to Handsome Guys?

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo collapsed again for the second time, thanked God when she bowed Kris was already sitting, her body just went straight to Kris.

 

“Not again! Why is it with a pretty guy?”

 

“Hyo’s damn lucky!”

 

“I want to be her.”

 

“ I want to collapse too.”

 

The girls were very noisy instead they will calm down and help her like informing their teacher and other staffs.

 

“Miss, are you alright?” Kris asked, he doesn’t know what to do it’s like it’s the first time someone hugged him aside his parents.

 

Sehun was ready to help because he feels that he’s Hyo’s knight and shining armor but more like a Prince Charming.

 

He was going to get Hyo when other females blocked his way.

 

“It’s not your job to carry her again, Sehun.”

 

“Yes, she is not your girlfriend.”

 

“Neither your boss!”

 

“Just stay inside the room.”

 

“Please!”

 

Most of the girls tried convincing him.

 

He was going to reject them when he saw that Kris carried Hyo effortlessly without even sweating.

 

He knows that he can’t escape in this kind of situation so he composed himself.

 

“Won’t you inform Ms. JiYoung about this?” Sehun suggested, he was the only one thinking although he already had a plan that he will excuse himself when their teacher will be there.

 

“I’ll get Ms. Jiyoung, go back to your sits!” Minhyuk commanded them, he’s also informing Dongjun.

 

To: Dongjun

 

From: Minhyuk

 

“Hyung! Hyo collapsed again go to the clinic as soon as possible this is not just a normal over fatigue. I think it’s more than that.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter