How It Began....

SECRET LOVE

 


 

Kyungsoo excuses herself from Jongin and Baekhyun, pretends that she has to go to the rest-room just to avoid the newlywed. She walks out from the venue, looks for any place as far as possible, to calm her shattered heart. 

 

Kyungsoo takes off her stiletto heels as she walks along the shore and lets the wind waves her hair. The memories of her past with Jongin keep playing in her mind make her eyes sparkle and a small smile appears on her beautiful face.

 

But it isn’t last for long. Kyungsoo stops her walk as she lowers her head. The sparkle in her eyes, as well as the small smile in her lips, disappears. She lets her body sits on the shore, ignores the water that soaked her ivory dress. Tears slowly run down her chubby cheeks as the painful memory pops up.

 

Kyungsoo bursts into tears in no time. She hits her chest to relieve the pain that caused by her shattered heart. She hits it again, again, and again –but the pain doesn’t go away.

 

She is really in a pain, her heart is. 

 

Kyungsoo hugs her knees to her chest and sobs her heart out, as the memory keeps playing in her mind.

 

“Kyungsoo!!” Kyungsoo jumped from her seat as Baekhyun broke in through her room with a high-pitched voice. Kyungsoo who was doing her works, threw her pen in shocked.

“Eonni!!” Kyungsoo turned her head to find Baekhyun stood beside her desk with a wide smile plastered on her small face. Short pajama with cute strawberry pattern wrapped Baekhyun small yet curvy body, which Kyungsoo found inappropriate for her sister’s age.

That dummy wide smile and cute strawberry pajama. What a great combination to make her looked like a kid, thought Kyungsoo.

“What? What make you break in through my room at this late of night like a robber and shriek with your high-pitched voice?” Kyungsoo looked at her sister that still kept her wide smile on her face.

Baekhyun swirled before she laid her body on Kyungsoo’s bed. Wide smile still plastered on her face as she looked up at the ceiling. She swung her feet that hang on the edge of the bed, expressed that she was happy.

“I’m positive.” Baekhyun finally spoke softly.

“Huh?”Kyungsoo stood up for curiosity and sat on the edge of her bed facing Baekhyun. She left her works just to hear what Baekhyun was talking about. “What? Positive? What are you talking about eonni?”

“I’ve missed period for two months. I’ve checked it a while ago. And it was positive, two stripes….” Baekhyun turned her head to look at Kyungsoo. She smiled happily as she continued speaking, “I’m pregnant, Kyungsoo.”

There was a silent for a moment. Kyungsoo was surprised. She just blinked her eyes, couldn’t say anything.

“Kyungsoo…” Baekhyun shook Kyungsoo’s hand to make her sister –who seemed lost, came back to her sense.

Kyungsoo blinked once again and shook her head. She looked at Baekhyun for a long time, and said softly, “How come, eonni?”

Baekhyun took one of Kyungsoo’s pillows and hugged it tightly. She closed her eyes with smile still plastered on her face –seemed happy.

“I went to Sehun’s party that night…”

“Sehun’s party? When? Where? Why don’t you ask me to come? Why Sehun didn’t invite me too? It was unfair!” Kyungsoo interrupted Baekhyun’s story that just began. She hit Baekhyun’s hand –annoyed that she wasn’t invited, made Baekhyun opened her eyes in surprised.

“Yaa!” Baekhyun hit Kyungsoo in the face with the pillow she hugged before, to hear an  ‘aww..’ from Kyungsoo.

“Sehun invited you to come, but you rejected it because the party took place in a club. I forced you too to come, but you said you prefer in home, watching Pororo. Don’t blame me and Sehun that you didn’t come to the party!

And you! Don’t you dare to interrupt me again!” With a finger pointed to Kyungsoo’s face, Baekhyun threatened Kyungsoo before hugged Kyungsoo’s pillow tightly again.

“Aish! It is hurt, idiot!” Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun with another pillow in revenge before laid on her bed too, beside her sister. “Go on.” 

“You’re idiot.” Baekhyun pinched Kyungsoo’s tummy then closed her eyes again after she heard her sister yelled in pain, and continued her story.

“I never thought that I would meet him there. And I never thought that I would do something crazy… and scary. You know who I am talking about right?”Baekhyun turned her head to look at Kyungsoo, checking whether her sister followed her story or not.

“Uh-huh. Your drug, right?”

“Yes, my drug. And he really is. That night I was so obsessed with him. I couldn’t think straight. All I could think was how I could be with him, all the time, all night long. I lingered on his side all the time, though he ignored me. I didn’t care whether he was uncomfortable or not. I didn’t care how he thought about me that night. I still stuck by his side. I was already obsessed with him.

And the devil possessed my mind. I made him drunk some bottles of tequila till he nearly passed out. Sehun passed me a liquid… What is the name again? Emm.. something start with ‘A’… aah i don’t remember the name. Sehun told me that it would definitely make him . No need to think it twice, I poured that liquid into his glass. And yeah… it worked.

He got . He stared at me hungrily then start kissed me passionately. I didn’t want to miss the chance. Heck, it was one and only chance I could do that to him. So I lead him to the room, above the club.

And I’m sure you know what will happen. We did it. Yes, we did it.

I was so happy that we ed that night. I purposely didn’t prepare any condoms. I wanted him to fill me. And he did, with his hot cement he filled me up till I felt that I couldn’t hold it anymore in my hole…”

“Eonni!! Stop it! Why do you talk so dirty?” Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun in the face again to stop her sister contaminated her pure mind. Her face reddened hearing what Baekhyun said. Those things were still taboo for her –though she was old enough to know about that.  

“Yaak! Can you stop hitting me?! You will break my nose!” Baekhyun took Kyungsoo pillow and threw it to the floor. “It isn’t dirty sweetie. I say it ‘politely’ anyway. Besides, it is a common thing to talk since we’re adult, no? Or you want me to say , dic---”  

“Gosh! Eonni, stop it jebaal!!” Kyungsoo covered Baekhyun mouth with her hand to shut her up. “Don’t say any dirty words. Just tell me who is the baby’s daddy? Who is your ‘drug’? You always call him ‘he’ every time you talk about him. So tell me now, who is he?”

Baekhyun bit Kyungsoo hand so she could talk again. Baekhyun turned her head to look at Kyungsoo and took a deep breath before she spoke softly.

“Kim Jongin.

You know him, right? Of course you do. Cause he is so popular among girls in our campus.”

Kyungsoo was surprised to hear that name came out from her sister’s lips. She couldn’t say anything, as if her lips were locked.

The room became quiet.

Too quiet for Kyungsoo heard her heart breaking into pieces.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

to be continue


so.... 

 

comments are welcome (n˘v˘•)