Chapter 2

My Girl Is Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~ The Dream Come True ~


Pov Kai

Dawned. I opened my eyes and saw the sunlight to enter through the curtains. The golden rays of illuminating the room, as the source of warmth coming from it. It was quiet and warm. I turned to my right and looked on the nightstand. I saw the hour and was 10 in the morning, saturday. Yawn and get out of bed, i threw the quilts and i went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

I came out of the bathroom and i closed the door, i went to the closet and I took one a white sweatshirt and a black jeans. I came downstairs and saw my parents on the kitchen table.

'' Good morning!  mom, dad! '' I said as i sat for breakfast.

'' Good morning, my son! '' Said the dad. As he put down his newspaper and it saw me.

'' Good morning, Jonginnie! '' He said my mom and put a plate of pancakes in front of me and deliberately gave me a glass of milk. Thanked her and i start to eating . The pancakes were delicious, as always. Αs well eating my breakfast my mom called me.

'' Jonginnie, you can go to the forest  and get firewood? We need them for the fireplace. Your father can not go hurts the average his.'' Asked my mother.

'' Of course mom! I'm going, do not worry okay? '' I said as I finished my breakfast. I got up from the table and i went to i put my shoes.

'' Thank you, Jonginnie! Be careful in the forest. I don't want to happen you anything, i have learned that it has wild animals there. '' He said with concern.

'' Yes mom, do not worry, I will be careful, yes? ''

'' Yes, my son! '' Said my mom and he hugged me. I smiled and i returned a hug.

'' My son, take care of yourself.'' Said my father, and got up from his chair and came next to my mother.

'' Yes, Dad! Now if you excuse me, i have to go now, before west the sun.'' I said and pulled from the embrace of my mother. I took the jacket, I put the beanie, the scarf and my gloves and I went out. I said goodbye to my parents and went out.

When i closed the door, one cold air hit my face. The my hot breath colided with the cold wind. I looked at the site around me, was beautiful. 
The village was poetically beautiful and exceeded all expectations. At the beginning of the village you see the old church w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter