Chapter 1

My Girl Is Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~When the Fate in Brings In Near Me~

 

Pov Kai

I was in my room near in the window and i saw outside the landscape. Was late afternoon of one enchanting winter day with frost and pale cloudless sky. In plowed farmland the soil was hard as iron. In sporadic farmhouses the smoke was raised by the chimneys, erect as a pillar in the motionless air.

The old firs behind the house whistled, making a strange noise that I had not heard before. I sat and listened as enchanted their song.
The Lake gleaming, jewel-like blue, transparent. The air cold, wintry, icy, powerful, loaded with the smell of pine.

The Clouds dark is gray, thick. Them Trees near, slender, stoopingly. Trees with leaves away. The cold is  frosty, unbearable and shrill.
I sighed and i left the window of Room. I closed the door of the room and i descended the stairs to i go in the kitchen, until I saw my mother to has  cook my favorite food. I smiled and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek.

My mother turned her head and smiled as  it sees me. She looked at me with love and tenderness. She my cheeks with both hands. Her hands were so soft and warm, i wanted to i get lost in the caress her and told me afterward to help her prepare the table.
I shook my head and I started to help her, at some point I heard the door to open and close. Then I realized that it is my father, he had just come from the job.

I looked at him and saw his face tired, the bags under his eyes was evident, and the wrinkles beside the eyes are visible, but not forfeit remain healthy. He has brown eyes, ruddy face all health and brown hair. Its body is strong and possible.
I admire him! Because he is a good and honest man! And a great dad! He has worked very hard to keep us all these years, not loses ever his temper, he is good in his work  and it knows what makes.

My father is working in an office and is private employee. Wakes up every morning on 6 and comes on the 9th in the evening. There is not enough time to i see him, and  I miss when he is not at home in most times, but at least I see him every weekend, when has authorization.
I miss the days when we go fishing together in the lake, or when we play video games together.. I know that you may is strange but, believe me, he is good at games.


I looked at him and they were so much tired that does not see the hour sit down and rest. With saw and I smiled, patted me my head with love. And then he turned his gaze and saw my mother.

My mother smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter